Tfw no gf who would kill russians with you right after your wedding

>tfw no gf who would kill russians with you right after your wedding

why even live

Attached: file.png (645x813, 711.54K)

>Serving God by joining a politically contrived schismatic Church organized by Western federal agencies organized by Jews in order to support a Western government controlled by Jews

Sounds very Orthodox of you

Both will die lmao

>who would kill russians
No more brother wars. I want to kill niggers and kikes.

This

Could be fucking but dying for Jews is the better orgasm

>contrived schismatic Church organized by Western federal agencies organized by Jews in order to support a Western government controlled by Jews
you're going to die without seeing a vagina in real life

Imagine if they die like this
>They have sex in the woods, it’s climax time
>Then the tent opens and a machete plows through the man’s head; it’s slice open and his body is headless.
>The woman screams and runs out, but not before the unseen killer punches through her body; her heart is ripped open

She belongs to Chechens

Same goes for Sviatoslav

i think thats the point of defending your nation

Everyone dies. Would you rather die with your wife fighting evil to the end or die old laying in a hospital bed in a world you don't recognize anymore thinking of all the different ways you could have lived your life

I've seen tons of Ukrainian civilians on Instagram, Twitter and Fox news posing with weapons and not a single fucking one using it.

Meanwhile we're being told about "heroic Ukrainians fighting" contrasted with footage of roads out of Kiev jam packed and trains stuffed like Tokyo subways.

It seems like the only preparation Ukraine made was to shit out memes and selfies.

Attached: assad.jpg (459x275, 14.26K)

>fighting evil
>fighting Russia
pick one

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE MAY MY END COME TONIGHT.

Fucking based

>mutt imagines other's sex lives

Born to cuck, I guess.

Attached: 1645849217499.png (1440x2221, 1.35M)

>would I rather die for Jews and globohomo at the ripe age of 26 or live and raise a family insulated from secular forces
Hmmm hard choice. I'd also say there's a 80% chance he dies and she immediately surrenders then spends her life with another man.

Attached: theverybasedukraine.jpg (1080x1551, 436.09K)

She look jewish AF tho

>TFW would never get to marry a virgin qt3.14 in a traditional catholic wedding.

This is what (((they))) took from all of us.

It's cute that they'll get raped/die together.

No clue what you're saying, but just in case this is some Catholic drivel: shut up, you're gay

They are not twitch cocks fucker

they rented degenerates from Berlin.

Yeah nah gay. This is like Canadians fighting the USA. A gay waste of time. Just surrender and merge. They're redditors 100%

>yfw the Jews fucked you over and you don't know how time you have left, so you get married as a cope.

>Supporting a corrupt Mafia church rebooted by Stalin and full of glowniggers thats used as a long arm of state soft power for a corrupt Jewish oligarch state
>Complaining about legitimacy of churches

Attached: russia1-articleLarge.jpg (600x300, 50.72K)