IMPORTANT: I WILL TELL YOU WHERE WE ARE IN REVELATION

We are in the Book of Revelation. There are seven seals in the Bible, and they are written in numerical fashion. The first seal involves a rider on a white horse: "Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." The first seal is all about the "Corona" virus. Corona means crown. In Revelation 6:2, a "crown" was given to the rider holding a "bow", which in Greek is "toxon." According to VOA News, “toxin” came from the Latin word toxicus, meaning “poisoned.” The article states that, “the Latin word itself actually came from the Greek term toxon, meaning ‘bow.’ In ancient Greece, fighters with bows would put poison on the points of their arrows." Crown = Corona. Poison Bow = Vaccine.

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/oxford-s-word-of-the-year-is-toxic/4661913.html

As many have probably noticed, Covid hysteria has largely died down this year, and that is because they did everything they could with Covid in order to "reset" the world. Certainly, it worked, as most have been completely traumatized by the Covidization of society, and nothing will ever be the same again.

Now, going back to the seals, we are entering the second seal. This seal is all about war - and that is exactly what we are seeing. If you think this conflict with Russia and Ukraine is just going to end, you are not thinking clearly. These events are going to be used to stage larger, more destructive events this year.

To summarize all of the seals:

1. First seal = Corona Reset

2. Second seal = War (YOU ARE HERE)

3. Third seal = Inflation, famine (Approaching)

4. Fourth seal = More famine, more plagues (another pandemic?)

5. Fifth seal = Christian beheadings (could have happened anywhere in Revelation, but there seems to be something supernatural taking place in this seal).

6. Sixth seal = Major earthquake, possible meteor. Run to the hills! Jesus is coming.

7. Seventh seal = 30 minutes of silence in heaven...

Attached: 7 Seals.jpg (4000x2667, 617.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/where-are-we-located-in-revelation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I figure nobody will read this post because Any Forums is so clouded right now.

However, the point is we are at the red horse of war.

If you want to read more, I wrote a more detailed blog here:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/where-are-we-located-in-revelation.html

I am hoping some are starting to seek something more than themselves during this time.

Bump

Right about where I think we are

Glad somebody else is seeing this

Bump

Thanks! Bump

Thank you. I truly appreciate that.

Thank you!!

Just stop you fucking retard. You could’ve said this about any of the last 20 centuries. It’s over. Not happening

How long until the pit the belches black smoke so thick that it blots out the sun and flying chimera creatures that bite and sting people who've taken the mark of the beast?

No way. I'm sorry. But you are wrong.

It couldn't have started until the state of Israel was created.

Read the Bible and stop listening to disinformation sources.

Attached: 4B98DEFB-080D-4315-A112-444CF7F1FE02.jpg (1242x1242, 177.88K)

Well, I think these will be during the "trumpets."

This happens after the seventh seal is kind of like the end of the end. If that makes sense. Tons of calamity and just complete chaos. I'm doing writing on the trumpets and woes next.

Bumpering this thread, God bless your user!

Thank you for this. I do believe the vaccine is and will continue to be the mark.

They might label it something else later on but anything with the mark will have the mrna technology.

They are starting to come out with real info that the vaccine does, in fact, change your DNA - making it the "abomination that causes desolation."

Thank you!

Way too early. If you think things are bad now, wait till you eat gravel

aw seet a skizdo thred

Based and Christian pilled user

Attached: 800c8349dd600980133bf97b66cd6395f14c73f5fe5c488b5f994fc793cfef4e.jpg (474x298, 28.84K)

No one knows the time, devil. The enemy is trying to hasten God's hand, without a doubt, but these are not the seals. In Jesus name, away from me.

Already took the 2 covid vaccines and I'm still alive despite you jackasses telling me that I would die of a heart attack or something.

Go back to Facebook you qoomer

You're right. These are the seals. The trumpets and woes are crazy.

But I think this is the beginning of tribulation. I think Jesus will return in 2028.

A lot can happen in 7 years.

If I'm wrong, I will recant my words.

When is the anti christ supposed to show up?

why are u a memeflag kike?

God bless you, brother.

>Just stop you fucking retard. You could’ve said this about any of the last 20 centuries. It’s over. Not happening

True but the world has never been more openly satanic till now

I think Trump was the antichrist figure talked about in Revelation because he technically got impeached before the end of his term and was therefore the “one allowed to speak blasphemous words for 3.5 years”

Attached: D7F671F3-AF07-4931-85DB-1354684D1B32.jpg (912x467, 495.91K)

look for a
>fat
>negress kike mutt
thats the antichrist

It is a spiritual death.

I could be wrong. I would really suggest you repent for taking them.

I just wanted a good wife and a good family. Fuck

The seals don't get released until after the antichrist is revealed. We have contenders for that position but no actual antichrist yet. But I agree with you we are in the tribulation

the apocalypse happened in 1844

can you tell us where you are on your meds schedule

Nice rare flag.
>spiritual death
What is a spiritual death if the spirit is immortal?

I know very little about this

But doesnt the anti christ have to defile the 3rd temple and make people worship himself? isnt that like the last step

shut the fuck up faggot

Wouldn't that be some shit.

every faggot since jesus was buttfucked on the cross has thought we are in the middle of the end times

The bible is a hoax written by bronze age semites and you're a faggot.

Attached: 1640308079276.jpg (945x1024, 184.2K)

Soon

I think many have been deceived by this. There is no mention of one singular anti Christ in Revelation.

But with that being said, I don't know if the anti Christ is even one person. It could be AI. It could be an organization (the illuminati).

It could even be the vaccine itself. The third temple is actually our bodies.

Jesus says when you see the anti Christ standing in the third temple...

Well, the vaccine could be the "abomination that causes desolation." Aka it causes God to leave your body (the holy spirit) or your temple.

Most of you have heard of the "funvax" video right?

So, to answer your question, I think people have many misconceptions about Revelation.

Though I still think it is possible Obama or Trump may present as an anti Christ figure. Or the pope.

Remember, there are many anti-Christs.

If you think that the coronavirus horseshit was enough to be a seal of the apocalypse in an ancient text then you've never suffered a day in your miserable life.

This is definitely something I have been thinking about. He may come back too. He also is the father of the vaccines and led operation warp speed.

We will not know we are in the end times until the antichrist is reveled and makes people worship him. After that the seals will be released.

Great Chicago fire.
Siberian mudfloods.

The 2nd death is mentioned in Revelation. First death is your body. 2nd is your soul...

You just go to Heaven or Hell.

The third temple is your body. Jesus says this.

Did you know the term Antichrist is not once said in Revelation?

They're trying to force it. Remember the jews did that gay crap with the genetically engineered red heifer instead of it just happening naturally. Forced prophecy is not real prophecy... to an extent. It's fake n gay until they push to the point that no one would be saved unless the Days until the End were shortened by the Father. Then the Father smites them for their hubris wholesale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

1 Corinthians 6: 19

Is that not what the vaccine does?

I've actually have had some true pure suffering in my life including almost being beaten to death, choked, abused severely by my parents, and much more.

The Bible talks about labor pains....do you understand what that means?

I have considered this. Satan is speeding things up because he wants to gather as many souls as he can and so many are waking up.

Despite what they try to hide on all of these sites, many are awake.

>2nd is your soul...
And how does the soul die if it is immortal?

Still haven't answered the question.

Well in the 2nd death you will either go to heaven or hell.

Hell is a permanent state of suffering.

I guess you're still "there" but you are not in life anymore. You are in eternal punishment.

A lot of false prophets, yes.

I certainly no followers, and if I am wrong, I will update my writings.