Invent nonsense

>invent nonsense
>invade
Iraq 2003
>invent nonsense
>invade
Ukraine 2022

I don't get it, what's the difference?

Attached: Iraqi_Sandstorm.jpg (1720x1160, 212.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_A77N5WKWM?t=73
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtu.be/FdRrjWVgWxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares about sandniggers like you OP, not even other sandniggers. That's the difference.

Muslims dont make good gfs

Attached: 1645768434806m.jpg (768x1024, 100.01K)

Saddam was a bastard, Zelensky is a cool guy. That's the difference you idiot.

same shit different homoglobo

>I don't get it, what's the difference?
the issue is who a madman with nukes is going to invade next. this is not about UA as much as the world having to live day to day wondering what a madman is going to do next.

kek the mutts itt trying to cope with the fact they're the baddies and are a bunch of hypocrites

Usa has money, russia doesn't.

Saddam was a legitimate bad actor and genuine shit disturber. Nobody cried for him.

russia bad

Attached: NPC_wojak_meme.png (200x198, 17.49K)

>Sadam's a great guy, good head on his shoulders. Helps against Iran.

>SADAM IS A BRUTAL DICTATOR WE MUST REMOVE HIM

>Osama Bin Laden is a great guy, fights against the Soviets to defend Afghanistan.

>OOPS OBL IS A BAD GUY LETS KILL HIM

Rinse and repeat. Just say "because one is allied to us/ a puppet at the moment".

Attached: proxydogs.jpg (1024x765, 217K)

Sadam was agressor, maybe he didnt had weapon of mass destruction but there was other factors for justification. Also there was UN meeting before declaring war like international law requires

Zelensky is a (((jew))), Saddam killed jews

that's the difference

Attached: 911.jpg (2000x2307, 790.34K)

>Sadam was agressor, maybe he didnt had weapon of mass destruction but there was other factors for justification
such as?
youre whole comment made no sense as well as has no meaning and zero contributions lmao

Difference is Russian government is shit

this. It’s so obvious, no white person needs to ask that question.

The right side of history

I'm a high-functioning sociopath, user. I just appreciate human death in whatever form it may take, because humanity is a disease.

Kinslaying is a curse, especially in what will someday be known as the Racial Dark Age. God forgive the dead

The difference is Islam is like the Simpsons, and needed to fade away a thousand years ago.
Ukraine conflict is just Putin having Napoleonic Complex and is looking for something to cure his boredom.

Ukrainians are white, but wouldn't expect a bong shit skin muslim to understand.

Attached: 1645816922033.jpg (540x360, 81.81K)

>maybe he didnt had weapon of mass destruction
Sure he did, the US still has the receipts.

>Also there was UN meeting before declaring war like international law requires
What about what US law requires, for congress to declare? When was the last time proper procedure was followed? ww2?

What's your excuse for Iraq war 1 and "babies in incubators" bullshit? What's the excuse for Gaddafi?

Attached: Nayirah_(testimony).jpg (320x240, 11.96K)

>Nato Aligned Ukraine bad for Russia
>Baathist Iraq bad for Israel
That's the difference.

Attached: 1645785519551.png (918x487, 738.69K)

>I don't get it, what's the difference?
One involves iraqis the other involves humans

>Google.com
>duck.com

Ukraine wanted to join the "Death to Russia" club called NATO. My don't do that kind of shit to your neighbor if you don't want to get rekt.

Another reason so many of us argued against Iraq in 2003.

However at least America wasn’t intending to annex territory, and for all its faults the United States isn’t a decrepit dictatorship like Russia

Ukraine joining NATO is actually a credible threat to Russia's security.

Saddam having WMD's was a blatant Jewish lie.

No you are 13 and you need to finish your homework and take out the trash like your mother asked you to 3 hours ago.

youtu.be/f_A77N5WKWM?t=73

Commit rope on livestream for us user, become the solution for the problem you speak of.

EXCEPT OP YOU DUMB FUCK
Putin had a reason, ethnic russians were being attack and threatened repeatedly for like 8 years

so he setted in to protect them
the west REFUSED to talk and settle the matter
so Putin said, well fuck you then, and that's that.

That’s a man

lots of cope ITT

>Putin had a reason, ethnic russians were being attack and threatened repeatedly for like 8 years
And yet still no source (and a putana speech doesn’t count)

>at least America wasn’t intending to annex territory,
What do you call it when a country invades another country, destroys their military and government, and then holds "fair elections" with roadblocks every 5 miles under an occupation?

Wordsmith games make me so tired

Difference it's an eastern power, so it's SCARY

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Madame Militant .jpg (689x746, 133.71K)

The difference is you rightly criticize the iraq war and simp for putins zog war.

Saddam muh bad so we go in and kill 1million civilians. You got some messed up lenses

>What do you call it when a country invades another country, destroys their military and government, and then holds "fair elections" with roadblocks every 5 miles under an occupation?
I believe Brezhnev called that “normalization”

>Saddam was a bastard
he was secular though and that was better for that area plus he was brutal and brutality is required to rule sandniggers

I'm actually 27 and live in Raleigh, North Carolina in a condo. Like I said, I'm high-functioning. You don't have to believe me, but I'm telling the truth. I've been saving pictures of the dead from this war on my phone all day. To me it seems like the disease is eliminating itself. Humans are vile creatures, including myself. But atleast I can admit to being completely wicked. You would never know it though, I'm a master of hiding what I really am.

youtu.be/FdRrjWVgWxY

>>Google.com
>>duck.com
you're literally saying he did shit and quoted it as "such as" and you want me to use google?

If i used google i would've used reddit, useless shill, one day we're coming for you, you and the one sitting on the other side of your desk. All of you

To be fair Saddam had a pretty bad track record, still shouldn’t have gotten involved IMO

> 8 year long Iran-Iraq War
> Gas attacks against Kurds
> Invasion of Kuwait

Attached: 6BD04FE7-4D8E-427A-B72A-075B026FD3EF.jpg (1080x1075, 119.52K)

>High functioning psychopath
>Raleigh, North Carolina
you're not that high functioning mate.

What do YOU call it? Or is it different depending on which country does it? If you whine about Crimea that's fine then be consistent.

>> 8 year long Iran-Iraq War
>> Gas attacks against Kurds
Uh... you realize the US was on Saddam's side at that time right? Who do you think they got the gas from

We are the hegemon and have an army of asskissers following us. Russia is not the former and has none of the latter.

There is something very aesthetic about the 1st and 2nd gulf war

Bush invading Iraq under a lie was LE GOOD.
Putin invading Ukraine under a lie is LE BAD.

Western intelligence and Western media basically.