Pacific front opening up. WWIII confirmed

Pacific front opening up. WWIII confirmed

Attached: 08DB4196-4499-406A-88A3-6178487C88CE.jpg (828x407, 112.89K)

China and Russia are killing off the circumcisers.

God Bless.

Bump

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Tom Lovell (1909-1997) The Thaw - Oil on Board 1975.jpg (3000x2014, 1014.73K)

Big if true

Oh fuck here we go again

all of these unverified accounts are fake bullshitposters

true if big

Fake and gay

is it happening?

The east is rising. I wonder which NATO countries will defect?

Nothing will happen

ching chong
vs
wing wong
who wins?

North korea was already a puppet state of china.

They use them for area denial of disputed territory and pretend its NK for all the cyber attacks, even though the norks don't have the infrastructure or brain talent.
In return china gives them food, is always a factor if another nation advanced on them and doesn't destroy them.
They're a badguy scapegoat on a stick that china shakes around.

Holy shit anons
Is it actually time....is the happening upon us?

Attached: 1584386984499.png (592x411, 279K)

GODZILLA OHHHHH NOOOOOOO

>You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Amen. They worshipped blacks, fags and women and turned white men into near second class citizens. If the globohomo elite think we're going to be willingly drafter they can eat a bullet.

Blood in the water. Gonna take South Korea and Taiwan. The American empire is over. Cap this.

Amerifats will be die, globinas will cry

Checked

closer than you think. there's a reason you dont make it out of north korea alive with unapproved videos. the deep 'missile tests' were not what they said they were.

Attached: 1515621158718.jpg (490x493, 286.22K)

North Korea can't take the south. The US is contractually obligated to defend South Korea. Kim knows this and he knows he would lose. North Korea would get no support.
You could argue North Korea has a nuclear deterent, but it's really not substantial.

The west is gonna enter into a dark age again unless a Caesar appears. And for the love of god don’t let a religion take over.