Fuck globohomo, I'm rooting for team Russia. Ordered a flag to piss off my liberal neighbours

Fuck globohomo, I'm rooting for team Russia. Ordered a flag to piss off my liberal neighbours

Attached: team_russia.jpg (1440x1752, 202.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sukonka.com/en#rec198287524
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It might not get there before the "war" is over kek

Prato chink detected

WHITE POWER, BRO

Of course you are. You're a paid Russian troll hiding behind a vpn. Such a coward.

I understand wanting to be edgy on Any Forums but if you actually support Russia IRL as a westerner you are super cucked. You support the enemy that all of your ancestors fought against for the past 100 years. Imagine what they think looking down on you.

Same
Fuck Ukraine

based!

Fuck off Putin shill.

Attached: 4db1jh (2).png (500x956, 334.81K)

>Fuck globohomo, I'm rooting for team Russia. Ordered a flag to piss off my liberal neighbours
>Same
>Fuck Ukraine

Attached: ACK.png (631x638, 790.35K)

You fly other country's flags? Do you let them fuck your girl too? Lol...pathetic.

He's Italian.
His ancestors loved Il Duce and would be disappointed that his country is aligned with the countries that destroyed Benito's dream.

Attached: 133AF255-A6E3-497D-82A5-ED7B2B5649D1.jpg (800x472, 339.71K)

You would have loved when they handed out Russian flags to a republican convention circa 2016. It was a joke and the republicans in the audience didn't know what the flags were for but waved them high anyway.

NATO and the EU are my fucking enemy.

shut up faggot. Fuck russia but you're even worse.

Mussolini's Italy fought against Russia with Germany.

>bought my wool field coat a week ago.
thanks vlad
sukonka.com/en#rec198287524

our recent ancestors (last 100 years) spent their lives ruining everything they could hand down to us and making the world as comfy as possible for jews and niggers. fuck our recent ancestors. our ancestors from 100+ years ago are spitting on our ancestors of the last 100 years in the afterlife somewhere.

Attached: 5774403284520938475.jpg (1391x783, 242K)

if they ban selling Russian flags, which is likely, just buy a Polish one and some painters tape.

Attached: 1645673168503.jpg (640x415, 27.03K)

nooo not a flag!!!!

Attached: crysad.png (300x284, 21.56K)

>"fought"

If I saw my neighbor flying a Russian flag, I would follow them into a place where there's no cameras, no witnesses and crack their skulls. Id piss on their worthless corpse too, but that would just leave DNA there teehee c:

That's why you are hiding under a meme one?

>if you actually support Russia IRL as a westerner
Why not learn the language and move there? Or at least visit there? None of them would, it's just as laughable as me replying to yet another 1pbtid shill thread (OP, not You) yet again.

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Intelligent Catholic .jpg (720x881, 244.76K)

>look hun, turns out our neighbor is one of those Any Forums "incels" i think they call em

>9euro
dont break your bank fabio

“There used to be nuclear weapons on Ukrainian soil when it was part of the Soviet Union. … As part of the deal to grant Ukraine its independence, and form the country of Ukraine, it signed a deal with Russia, among other signatories, to give up the nuclear weapons that were on its territory."

Russia still invades anyway.
Putin is a prick.

Attached: no putin.jpg (1280x720, 138.97K)

I'm russian and have been getting weird looks because of my name in the last 2 job interviews I had today and yesterday.

This. They're drunk Mongolian Jew faggots squatting on Scythian, see white man's, land. Well only put up for this so long before going scorched earth.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 10.57.22 PM.png (544x774, 228.28K)

They also fought America, France, and the UK.

>reddit tier opinion
>chud pride nigger

Attached: a5eead65-d28e-4f4a-b8ac-d46b20cb5a34_1.ff71f3dfe11ff8457e50ecdcd11dc611.jpg (612x612, 35.46K)

shut the fuk up you reddit glownigg rectum cancer. you muttoids are the problem of this world and everyone of you deserved to be shot.
i hope putin nukes you

Attached: 1644708206792.jpg (1178x882, 211.84K)

based, don't forget to order a chechen flag as well

Good. Change your name before you end up in a camp thats designed to purge the imperialist communism out of you simply for your name. If you don't think it can happen here I urge you to look at all the mostly innocent people in Gitmo and the WW2 concentration camps we ran.

Eat shit nigger. The only use for a Russian is a) lampshade or b) soap.

Europe will be nazified and there's nothing Jewtin and his 1.1 million kike spawns can do.

Cool fly it then join your Russian friends

Attached: 1645772844362m.jpg (1024x576, 96.33K)

Based!

Remember, fellow /ourguys/ in the alt-right movement: it's not about being pro-Russia, it's about showing support for Any Forums and being a tradcath authoritarian whitenat. When you support Russia, you also support all the usual shit like hating niggers/trannies, fighting globohomo, being anti-vax, and so on. That's why it's so important for us to support Russia and Putin as much as we can.

Big talk for a guy who won’t even post his full name and address

Yeah I like how it;s somehow not an option to not like either side. It's also hilarious how 99% of the people pretending so concerned about these 2 countries can't even find them on a map. Imagine if all thee virtue snivelers put this much effort into making their own countries better places... but I guess that would take effort and getting off ones ass...and most won't

Attached: Screenshot from 2021-09-19 20-48-45.png (599x206, 102.43K)

>he's overweight
>he's underachieved in his life for his age
>and he's gonna cope
>hard
>so hard that he buys a fuckin wool coat on the internet after reading about a news event and wanting to be edgy about it
BEYOND CRINGE
E
Y
O
N
D

Imagine flying another countries flag in you're homeland. Italians really aren't white you are the same as spics here and you look the same too.

Go tag some more walls with your gay communist graffiti art you spaghetti nigger.

Attached: zona-antifa-graffiti-in-cervignano-del-friuli-italy-TRHPYK.jpg (1300x956, 340.22K)

muh shills, muh trolls

fuck off, we all know the globalists want white people dead

can one of you niggers explain to me how invading and taking over other countries, supporting the soviet union etc is 'anti-globohomo'? are you retards taking the putin pill that bad?

>all these tourists mad
Good job tony

Attached: 1645737297245.jpg (1438x915, 166.05K)

>look down
>

Twenty years ago these flaggots would have been lining up to go join the war in Iraq. 50 years ago they'd have volunteered to be sent to Vietnam to go kill some "commie gooks". Soon enough the poor dumbasses will be fighting and dying to "defend Taiwan". Bullshit wars never change and neither do the dorks who support them.

Based. Go Russia.

>invading and taking over other countries
Inherently based.

>supporting the soviet union
The USSR was cucked ONLY because Stalin was a Jew. Putin is explicitly anti-Jew, which is partly the reason why he's taking out (((Zelensky))). All the denazification stuff is just 3D chess to stick it to the shitlibs.

This board has supported Putin for many years. He's the epitome of based and redpilled. As Tucker Carlson said, "Putin never called me racist".