Whats the likelihood of Sweden/Finland joining NATO now that Russia has threatened them?

whats the likelihood of Sweden/Finland joining NATO now that Russia has threatened them?

Attached: flag_of_sweden_and_finland.png (800x500, 4.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1497217148267253760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has Russia threatened them?

Finland is so scared of what exactly? Losing national integrity? We'll here's a fucking tip Finland:

>Om du hade ett jota av nationell integritet skulle du inte kunna läsa detta

You would become Swedish just to throw spite. You have an ancestor war, a blood fued against the soviets. You need to wake up, the soviets are dead and buried. Sweden is the one who destroys your culture, identity and people.

Sweden is of no threat or use to anyone, except for Arab and African foreigners raping and murdering Swedish women.

I have NO respect for Sweden or the Swedish, the real Swedish not the double-quoted "Swedish".

Yes, somewhat - told them not to cozy up to NATO, OR ELSE:
twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1497217148267253760

yeah, said if they join NATO then Russia will have to do political and military action.

100%. Join or die europe

Finnish politicians and military top brass who ultimately decide the NATO question are only concerned with career advancements. To get out of Finland and getting into a comfy rich EU job is their dream. That's why they are pushing NATO so hard and their journalist buddies will brainwash the sheeple masses for free.

Both binland and swedistan has communist women in charge. You do the math.

>Any Forums told me about a country therefore it's true
Mutt IQ

Not sure, hopefully they don't. Swedish politicians have always been very against joining the cuck ZOG alliance and I doubt yet another threat would change their minds considering that Russia have been gay since forever, so their threats are nothing new. Would hate to give (((America))) more power than they already have.

Once you’ve become a member state you have formally acceded to Globohomo Inc.

so no then? since russia is commie?

Women leaders are easily threatened into doing things

Isn't Sweden full of niggers, faggots and terrorist already?

lmao

Attached: 1645848156913.jpg (500x500, 107.39K)

from what I've seen, a lot of the neutral/against NATO people are now very much for it, so reckon we'll be at war before the year ends

Kek we would easily BTFO your tranny military for sure. But the Russians got a real one so we should probably tread carefully there

Attached: gay military.jpg (819x1024, 207.28K)

yes

so you think they'll both join?

apparently you already have defense pacts with two NATO countries?

I translated it with google translate so kys faggot

LMAO at this swed fuck being macho

>we would easily BTFO your tranny military for sure
by being more tranny?

Less than 1%
Russia is basically saying the same thing they've told us constantly.
If you join NATO we're getting angry.
Remain neutral and it's all good.

Now if for whatever reason there was a national vote about this, it would be 100% because our retarded cattle is now so scared of everything that they'd vote us into NATO in a heartbeat.

These women will stop at nothing to ruin us.
And atleast swedish state controlled media has been hyper shilling it since this morning.
We are 100% guaranteed going to die for Israel because of them.

Looking at the pathetic state of Sweden and its society, its for the best if they let Russia cuck them. I bet you there would be a huge 5th column mobilized to allow Russia to capture them considering how sick they must be of their politicians allowing violent savages to flood their borders and cuck their society.

ruled by women not sucking up to Zog....
after years after years to doing Zog work inviting refugees, praising Faggotry etc
highly doubt it.

And why wouldn't we. Russia is now at war with Ukraine. If they come across the border, they were going to come anyway.

Oh look, it's a Swedish male desperately tugging at his little pee-pee trying to make it big.

Oslo is a fucking shit hole, with Arab enclaves that the faggity police are too scared to enter, even if they are murdering Swedish children.

You're pathetic, stop trying to be tough on the internet. Grab a fucking gun and protect your land and your people.

oslo is in norway my fellow burger

This is fucking lame, ofc Russia doesn't want a bunch of nato countries at their borders because that would mean they could literally cover air space above moscow with SAM and maybe even do a first strike without retaliation. USA didn't want nukes on cuba, Soviet didn't want nukes in turkey, naturally they don't want shit in Ukraine either. We have been through this all ready, why would they intentionally want to piss each other off? Putin saying that Ukraine should be a DMZ is also fucking gay, they deserve their own military and national sovereignty just like every one else. Every one needs to chill the fuck out and go back home.

Tbh this is starting to look like a fucking setup, just like the foundations for ww2 was laid in ww1 with the borders seemingly intentionally being drawn to create the next hotspot for the next conflict. Danzig then, Donetsk now.

Attached: 1551478874774.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

>Oslo
mutt education
>Grab a fucking gun
I already have a hunting license and a rifle, nigger. Also gonna join the military the second I finish uni if things are still this bad or worse. I'm as armed as I'm legally allowed to be, and I'll be blasting ruskoids the second they invade. Meanwhile I don't really think you Americucks have any right whatsoever to speak considering your streets got burned to the ground for many months straight and you did nothing despite legally being able to fire at niggers in self defense.