What's the big brain take on Russia/Putin?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 7.34.56 PM.png (1080x782, 641.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1645841861155.jpg (845x814, 122.81K)

Putin is a Klaus Schwab puppet like everyone else who is involved in this conflict at a high level.
This is a War manufactured by the World Economic Forum.

Attached: B06C2FE6-4ECB-4B8F-9B04-E86C48298D9C.jpg (537x525, 47.11K)

"Not my problem" + Keeping the pressure on with holding globohomo accountable for Covid.

I am retarded and I dont care either way
Im just vibing
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: E2vymb0XEAYi6Tq.jpg (680x490, 85.24K)

Haha.

Attached: PUTI_Trump.jpg (727x484, 36.14K)

Jews.

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Intelligent Catholic .jpg (720x881, 244.76K)

And Zelensky is...a literal kike.

Attached: zelensky-rabbis-2160x1200-1.jpg (2160x1200, 256.54K)

Jews are servants who are being phased out with the vaxx. Robots can do lawyer work now
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Power structure of worldly things.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

the reality most people don't care but don't like war

They sent their special forces to take that air port and got btfo by the Ukrainian counter attack. They already fired off about 200 cruise missiles and Ukraine still has leadership and communications up. They sent a giant column of tanks to take Kharkov which got btfo. The Ukrainians don’t even have a navy and the Russians still haven’t been able to secure the coast. With all this they have yet to take a single city. Am I missing something or is the Russian army kind of a meme? Honestly this looks like a real Finland moment

People don't like having military biolabs, neonazis and mass corruption next door. I'm such a genius for understanding this. Fermi Paradox look out, my cerebrum is comin for you next!

>who are being phased out with the vaxx
Only the common Shlomo got the jab.

Imagine being a cuck for a nation on the other side of the word at your own detriment and at the detriment of democracy across the world.

Pic related.

Attached: 4db1jh (2).png (500x956, 334.81K)

Agreed

this WEF stuff seems pretty sudden and forced.

he is simply taking back the land that the russian empire lost after the great communist collapse. that's all this is about, in addition to the subjugation of people he hates. "I'm scared of NATO" is just an excuse. authoritarian sates like russia and china always lie.

It's almost like it had a long time in hatching.

All of them are, Klaus Schwab is jewish, Zelenski is jewish, Putin is jewish, von der leyen is jewish, biden is jewish, the oligarchs/billionaires behind them are jewish.
WEF is basically the NWO and they organized the scamdemic, the clotshot vaccines and they are running the world for over 50 years now, they did it so subtle that people just started to notice now.
the final boss and true enemy has finally revealed himself

Attached: 4BA746C7-4DBE-443A-B922-F2E3F4C594FA.png (1334x750, 953.23K)

So what? they wanted him and who the fuck are you to say he should not be there?

>Putin is jewish
He's not, but his surroundings are.

oh no not the larping boomer goy klaus schwab

That whatever damages amuttica, nato and EU which are our main adversaries, as 90% of posts on this board when it's not flooded by shills show, is good

Why is a basketball crying for hitler? ahahah

He is and every world leader is jewish and coming from the same tree. These ancient Bloodlines have enslaved humans for thousands of years.

Attached: 2BAE9934-D06F-4377-92CB-933699FE4974.jpg (2712x1525, 410.07K)

>they wanted him and who the fuck are you to say he should not be there?
He is a FUCKING KIKE his place is in Pissrael.
Fucking Amerilard KEK thinks its okay to be ruled by Jews LMFAO

Go fuck urself nigger and kneel before blacks

Attached: 1567617140429.jpg (1280x795, 218.73K)

>and got btfo by the Ukrainian counter attack
Lmfao amerimongrels still believing this lie when the airport is under Russian control by ukrainian admission
The amerimutts butthurt and cope will be delicious as Kiev swiftly falls

That the US and EU caused the situation and the crisis is more about how embarassed they are that Russia btfo their halfassed attempt at imperialism.

Why is it when Americans invade and "regime change" countries like Serbia/Kosovo, Irak, Libya, Afganistan, and Syria nobody cares and is permissible but when Russia does it American government seethes?. The American hypocrite globohomo empire needs to be destroyed anyone who loves man kind can see that.

Trump is jewish too and also working for Klaus Schwab.
Every world leader meets with Klaus Schwab and agrees with all his plans, all countries on the planet have signed the Agenda 2030.

Attached: 84593A0A-1106-40A0-8E42-4FC63FF41713.jpg (689x631, 132.64K)

It's not Putin, it's Russia. They lost the cold war and are in a tweener position as a semi world power. They don't want to submit to the West because they have a lot of natural resources and have an inferiority complex. This is the view of all the Russian oligarchs.