One of my coworkers got fired today for openly supporting Putin's efforts in Ukraine...

One of my coworkers got fired today for openly supporting Putin's efforts in Ukraine. He tried to argue that he couldn't be fired for political reasons, but got real quiet when the boss man threatened to report him to the authorities for treason.
Just something to keep in mind, chuds.

Attached: The-Top-10-Reasons-People-Get-Fired-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 22.32K)

Dont care still hope Russia destroys Cuckraine

Nice imaginary blogpost. We don't care. Saged.

Ukraine isn't NATO and we have not declared war on Russia. Fake and gay thread but 3/10 make me respond

> but got real quiet when the boss man threatened to report him to the authorities for treason.
And everyone stood up and clapped

>report him to the authorities for treason
>chud
this is the lowest quality bait ive ever read

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Bernardo Bellotto (1721–1780) Zwinger in Dresden - 1752.jpg (1920x1085, 376.05K)

i don't have a job nigger

Meanwhile half my workplace supports Russia and the other half doesn't give a fuck about the conflict period

It took the Russians 48 hours to get into the center of Kiev wagie.

that literally didnt happen

LMFAO Australia has recently & quietly rewriten the legal definition of treason so that it doesn't interfere with their agenda

Kikes are scared, they're writing fanfics. Just like Anne Frank lmao

This is a pathetic larp to chill people.

Cool story bro

I guess he didn't get the memo that (we) were living in Ukraine

Attached: D8B01D2E-AC96-47AB-A568-D838F948FB5C.jpg (422x1024, 75.22K)

>things that totally happened

>treason
last time i checked, the US isn't involved in this war

Attached: severe diappointment.jpg (900x900, 83.08K)

I don't have a job so

Don’t care. Still going to vote for Putin.

Attached: 0F4D22B4-6DE4-4CD0-B81A-09EB029CFFFF.gif (480x270, 3.55M)

>Things that never happened.

GET IN THE OVEN

Canada considers protesting treason to be treason.