Why are you simping for Russia?

Attached: 1645846404203.jpg (1080x1108, 131.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JewishSchool/status/1496596798932414464
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1645841861155.jpg (845x814, 205.43K)

Basically, I'm not going to support globohomo

Attached: eat shit faggots.jpg (422x1024, 193.03K)

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Bernardo Bellotto (1721–1780) View of the Grand Canal and the Dogana - c. 1740.jpg (4352x2527, 3.81M)

Fuck niggers

its not about putin or russia or whatever, its about globohomo and Ukraine is the embodiment of that, even then i still dont care but globohomo is a plague and should fuck off

happy?

this

Gay faggotry. Take an antacid to deal with your semen indigestion.

I haven't seen a single shitskin country comment on this slavic slapfight

we like winners

I'm not. I'm rooting for the underdog and the democratic country being unjustly invaded. I'm rooting for the victims of a completely fake and manufactured casus belli.

>globohomo

Attached: nord.jpg (462x425, 18.5K)

Fuck 'em

Because everyone else is simping for Ukraine. Simple as

They have rightful claims to those territories.

I want the world order that keeps you niggers fed to end.

I'm not, fuck trump fuck biden and fuck commie russia.

Attached: 543635236.jpg (734x502, 117.5K)

Fuck jews too

Ukraine are Nazis. Putin going to kill them. Fuck Ukraine

no one is simping for russia
and these kinds of posts are actually subtled designed to create sympathy with russia by making someone ponder the question
fuck off glowie

>1pbtid
no bump for the r*ddittkike

Are you me???

Is that your reason? There's a Jew in charge?

That's your actual first priority reason? Fuck this planet

Attached: 7y64gkuwmax51.jpg (640x359, 30.53K)

>Why are you simping for Russia?
Why wouldn't they? All the (((usual))) scumbags are simping for Ukraine....unless it comes to a draft, in which case that support will vanish like a fart in a high wind.

Attached: 1631250299087.png (960x722, 547.43K)

I just want to see jewish criminals be caught and executed for their crimes.

Attached: 1645685572783.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

This.

What republican has endorsed putin? Where is trump showing support for putin?

fukken saved

Have you been living under a rock

The Kikes are out in force, slide thread

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1609989933594.jpg (720x557, 21.13K)

agree

>opinions vs an observation
>think like we tell you to think

just cuz someone points and laughs at you and says you're completely incompetent and you're losing doesn't mean they're suddenly best friends with whoever is easily destroying you

This sub is full of shills and retarded edge lord zoomers. Fuck America for not using their annual trillion dollar military budget

Why are you simping for globohomo kike usury empire? How many shekels are you getting for this bread, glownigger?

the putin bot attack has intensified today

Attached: 1645486841105.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

Pic is cringe, and we are the betting bystanders, glownigger faggot.

Attached: 1621338020820.jpg (225x225, 13.84K)

>wow Putin is smart to do this fuckery while a vegetable is in office, anyone else and he wouldn't do this
>UHHHH WOW WHY ARE YOU SIMPING!!
Death to Leftists.

Because the 14th SS Division (Ukrainians) stabbed Germany and, by extension, the White race in the back. They get what they deserve.

Can you post this in every thread on behalf of America too? We would appreciate it.

Joe Biden was Vice President when Russia expanded its territory by taking Crimea from Ukraine.
Joe Biden is President when Russia expands its territory by mowing down Ukraine.

What does this have to do with Donald Trump?

because people that use skin color emojis are cringe as fuck

because i hate america

No! My estrogen drenched brain wants everyone to love me!

Why I support,

Russia:
>anti-globalist
>anti lgbt

Ukraine:
>nazis
>nationalists

Why I dont support,

Russia:
>WEF jew simp leader
>anti-nazi

Ukraine:
>American globohomo gov
>jew puppet president

Regardless of what side you support, what and why this is happening, whites lose in all outcomes in this. Do not support brother wars.

twitter.com/JewishSchool/status/1496596798932414464
Why arent' you?

Attached: jej.png (595x536, 462.31K)

And you intel shill faggots are that kid grown up with ass cancer and an unfaithful fat wife.

We will find you in the US, you Russian simps.

Attached: F2167F74-81D8-4DB2-AFBE-49798325B7DF.jpg (1254x883, 270.11K)

>adolescent tier collective thinking

Attached: 1c1db719857fce19012630edf7b31344--lemmy-kilmister-lemmy-motorhead.jpg (403x268, 15.41K)

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Madame Militant 2.jpg (720x1117, 143.79K)

>Donald Trump sanctions Nord Stream and Russia
>Joe Biden fucking removes them in the first 2 months

What are you a fucking idiot?

No I know what you are a god damn shill even worse and deserving of the bullet

Because fuck the bunkertroons writing movies in their head about muh “resistance fighters” and the glowies that encourage it

Bro I don't fucking care if he's jewish or what.

Look at my faggot PM, he ran away from unarmed truckers. This dude has actual courage.

Attached: 1644120183859.jpg (1433x1393, 130.31K)

bruh im a person not a cpu

I honestly don't give a fuck

Maybe it's the world that's wrong.

Lemmy was a faggot anti white drug addict fucking loser and I am glad he is dead

go ahead and post the proof. A full quote, video, interview, whatever the fuck. Not just a jpeg of trump with a stupid look on his face and a cut off section of a quote.

exactly

>The whole world is 10 people
Yea I'm fact checking this as fake and debunked

Muzzies loves vladdy daddy. And suck his jewish cock

Get in the oven

op is that you?

Attached: pol.jpg (720x953, 208.27K)

Attached: 1429174228383.png (300x300, 2.52K)

Oh it looks different than that

Attached: 1582940977154.jpg (850x587, 92.42K)

>destroy my country
>wonder why we don't line up to die for your benefit

imagine taking sides in a war that doesnt involve you and that you know nothing about

because honestly there is no dimension where the west is the "good guy" in my eyes any more.

Unbelievably based. My feels exactly.

This is the copypasta to combat the glo-your-own-chuds.

Unlike the United States, he didn't anything bad against my country.

He didn't promote sodomy, niggerfication of the culture or other american practices.

Because putinis liberating his brothers from the globalist kikes

fuck libtards fuck the left fuck russia
fuck em all
power hunger faggot niggers

this board is full of infowar.

Wasn't poroshenko also a jew?
NATO troops => Nukes. There isn't going to be any idiot.

based

>Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Basically this. Draft every kike tranny nigger who marched in BLM and voted for biden. Im not fighting a war for fucking globohomo nigger dick sucking faggots who just got down burning my city, and calling me the biggest threat to my country. Send them to the frontlines. This was the war they voted for. Buh bye zoomers!

Because fuck western countries and their faggot sanctions. Putin doesn't give a fuck about the sanctions, and the yanks especially, are seething about it, and it's topkek. Fuck A*erica. why do they think they can go and occupy other countries, and then kvetch when Russia does the same shit? They can all go and get fucked. Western leaders are all traitors, they're all faggots, and they all should be used to decorate lamp posts. Team Ruski all the way, for me at least

Niggers and kikes nobody likes. Nobody likes those niggers and kikes.

they are paying glowies way too much to make these ham fisted attempts at memeing

Goddammit, moot, you motherfucker this was the image I posted

Attached: 1429174228383.png (300x300, 3.43K)

Because fuck you cia faggot

Attached: 1643650946555.jpg (700x635, 69.09K)

because just like you, most of the world is retarded lemmings who eat up the (((official))) narritive and the shit from the MSM like it is chocolate icecream

we are not, so we do not, we know who the real enemy is here

look into that ukrainia symbol and the Kaisars sp? empire... the one in linked pic related

BASED BASED BASED

Please fuck off back to plebbit

>Draft every kike tranny nigger
This, let niggers kikes and trannies fight globohomo war. I'm fresh out of fucks to give. Oh, and to Joe Biden you senile, geriatric child sniffing piece of shit. FUCK YOU! Fuck you and your fake presidency! Eat my ass hole and suck on my balls you demented faggot! NOT GONNA FIGHT YOUR GAS ASS KIKE WAR FAGGOT!

>call anyone who says russia is a shithole a glowie
I can smell you from a mile away ivan. you work the night shift, right?