THE PLANS LAID OUT LONG AGO

Virginia fag here. I know quite a few people in the armed forces. One of them was just instructed to report to Yorktown, which is home to one of our largest east coast naval docks. They’re loading boats with able bodies and nukes and heading off into the Atlantic. He has no idea where they’re heading to.

I’m a nobody and take it with a grain of salt but with what’s been shared over the past few months and with how aware most people on this board are about how the elite are gonna do what they’re gonna do………this is probably one of your last chances to heed the warning.

If you don’t have food, ammo and physical money you’re basically gonna be fucked. WW3 is coming and if nukes start going off you need to be ready. I’m likely fucked geographically cause I’m less than an hour away from DC and right next to a large base/intel HQ. It’s been real fellas. Anyone that makes it out alive I pray for your safe being. Things are about to get really, really tough the world over.

Attached: 269D9A5F-9C38-4878-AA9A-14322F6DC556.jpg (500x500, 63.29K)

I live in Chile so Idgaf

You must tell more no one believes

Virginiafag here. can confirm. a nuke just flew over my house

Nice proofs

A nuke just flew up my ass. FUCK!

I got you senpai Ill post the prophecy.

It will happen when the Bacon cools

Thats when Ill eat breakfast

The plans laid out since the night before

Im trying to have a complete breakfast

Watch for these items

A few slices of pig, turned to crisp.

two offerings from chickens, sun up.

Some wheat turned square, slightly fruity.

An offering from a tree extra pulp

A bean that awakens the soul.

Attached: butter_me_up.gif (550x400, 188.45K)

Yes user. It's called the Great Reset.

Go get a snickers schizo

Yeah I hear you son.
I invested in metals.
By that I mean cheap akm's and hunting rifles w ammo back in the 96-99.
By cheap ak's I mean gunshaw ones that were going for 120$ back then, sks's were like 60.
Practically giving them away.
Last time I checked a pawn shop that ak was 900 a couple years ago. I haven't checked prices in many years.
My only thing is that everyone I know around me are normies and fb type faggots who believe anything cnn tells them.
Really nobody you can trust anymore with this type of thinking about making it in the future if shit goes sideways.
Oh well. Maybe that's the best.
Trust in God, not man.

>WEF wants the great reset to happen
>Has spent the last couple generations getting every leader with an ounce of power in their pocket
>Then decides to destroy all of the infrastructure necessary for their debt slavery system by having a nuclear exchange
>Over a useless bit of East European clay that isn't even part of NATO and who's only major exports are butthurt and CP

Lemme guess, two more weeks right?

not bad

Attached: D9165DC3-5D49-4EA7-93DF-AE98C39935B0.jpg (500x375, 21.6K)

Gf just stole my home, my only weapon is a nodachi, this is unironically not a larp, how fucked am I?

>if nukes start going off you need to be ready.
nigga if nukes start going off we're all fucked

>we're all fucked
Nope. We will all be liberated by the Nuke.
No matter your nationality, Russian, USA, UK, Germany, France, China
The Nuke will liberate us! Praise the nuke!

KYS larper

There are so many nukes. States have their own nukes. There are nukes up your asshole. If the kikes want to continue down this path we will use them for sure.

Loading a boat with nukes ... average soldier knows this. Bro, just fucking stop.

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

I didn’t buy shit but when shtf I’m going full beast mode, my final form.
Hello glowies :)

Attached: 4B9AD77F-C0BF-4285-B1C3-AF8A5BFF0E6C.png (588x617, 507.47K)

Bump, how do I survive and acquire funs with a sephiroth sword in fallout new vegas 2, real world edition?

Kill yourself larping retard lol

bump