Why not Russia for oil amd natural gas?

Saudi Arabia has been bombing the fuck out of Yemen since forever, totally barbaric culture. How do People upholding the gay disco support SA when gay marriage isn’t allowed in Saudi Arabia either, neither is feminism, black criminals executed there on sight, foreign labour treated like slaves mutilated and abused by the upper class. Rape victims go to jail for reporting rapes. Russia isn’t nearly as bad as SA in this regard. The only reason I can think of why they sanction Russia Instead of SA is because Russia is mostly white. The hypocrisy is just getting so retarded. Women can drive cars in Russia I think maybe some leadership roles too? My point is that Russia in comparison is more western than SA. SA is less of a democracy than Russia but Russia can’t sell their shit to anyone because of how they don’t mirror our values. At least that’s what they repeat the most to appeal to npc I’d feel way better buying gas and oil from Russia it I were an actual progressive or deeply conzerned about democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/hitlers-occupation-of-ukraine-1941-1944-a-study-of-totalitarian-imperialism-1956/page/38/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=UdcBeFhe_zk&list=PLUDYOtamyAxP0KjrMY7JQyI48kQHJv26q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uUd7N1H2egY&list=PLUDYOtamyAxPl7kqG_6vUrI9SemGphOtw&index=1
livefaith.tv/richards-books/
youtu.be/_lfwl_AP8k8
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I wanna drain her balls so bad

that's a man

That’s a woman dude it’s a russian or ukranian former playmate.

Geography.

archive.org/details/hitlers-occupation-of-ukraine-1941-1944-a-study-of-totalitarian-imperialism-1956/page/38/mode/2up

Attached: C9019B86-F200-4CBE-BEA2-74F20F0D95A3.jpg (599x1016, 367K)

Is that cum leaking out of her?

God, what I would give to have a trad pure wife like her

That is a man.

Nobody cares about UA, what we care about is having to live under the threat of Putin invading us next.

Well, it's like when globohomo queers on twitter and politicians complain about Russia "shelling cities" which to my disappointment they aren't doing enough of.
Why is it fine when the west attacks populated areas with the most advanced weapons on the earth, but Russia is barely doing it and there is all sorts of condemnation?
The world is run by hypocrites and populated by stupid people.

?

That's a man ain't it?

Show her benis!!

Hot bimbos like this remind me of better times.

1) Canada can produce more then enough to meet demand

2) So can the United States

We're already in the slow transition to full energy independence in North America it started under Harper/Obama and has continued and will regardless of how much Black face and Dementia man attempt to stop it.

This war is only going to make it happen faster

I would never post a troon gross dudes

shoulders look too small. no adams apple, womb area of stomach looks typical of a woman. skins pattern resembles that of a woman.

based bbc poster

Kill it with fire.

I wonder what that will do to the prices.

This is why the world is going to shit.

drop them

like seriously we're maybe 3-4 major pieces of infrastructure away from getting seriously cheap gas.

With semi-conductor manufactures investing in the US I suspect a bunch of energy projects will get rammed through the second a Conservative government is back in charge in Canada and Donald Trump in 2024

Irrefutable biblical evidence Jesus will save all mankind in the end!!! The evangel is good news for all!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=UdcBeFhe_zk&list=PLUDYOtamyAxP0KjrMY7JQyI48kQHJv26q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uUd7N1H2egY&list=PLUDYOtamyAxPl7kqG_6vUrI9SemGphOtw&index=1
Check out the 2 videos (I would start here)

You can watch the teaching or read the book
If you love Jesus, would you not want to see biblical proof all mankind will be saved in the end?

Jesus always does the will of his Father, if his Father wants to save all then all will be saved because Jesus always accomplishes his Father's will!

Every link below teaches that God will save all mankind. I have learned from all of them.

The guys below teach the 2 gospels truth (I can be wrong about this, but this is what I currently believe, first link explains the 2 gospels)
youtu.be/_lfwl_AP8k8
goodnewsgospel.info/
thathappyexpectation.blogspot.com/
concordant.org/
gracetruth.co.uk/
martinzender.com/
concordantgospel.com/ [lists youtube channels that teach this stuff + discord invite]
biblestudentsnotebook.com/
studyshelf.com/videos/
reddit.com/r/ConcordantBelievers/comments/l7v56t/some_concordant_resources/
saviourofall.org/
goedbericht.nl/english/
bibleanalytics.ca/index.html

The guys below mix the two gospel into one, but their is much truth here
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/Library.htm (they have a mix of 2 gospel teachers and 1 gospel teachers)
theheraldofgodsgrace.org/authors_frames_old.htm
bible-truths.com/
askelm.com/
iswasandwillbe.com/
godskingdom.org/
godsplanforall.com/
tentmaker.org/
makepeacewithjesus.org/

Save the links to a notepad document + bookmark them for further reading.

kill yourself and go preach on the street like a normal crazy person and stop clogging up my fucking thread.

I just got home from a 12 hour day I don't wanna hear your stupid fucking cunt bullshit.

And yeah, I'm Catholic

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-224543_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 506.98K)

Fat cont. Would fuk it out.

RARE FLAG

nice

Attached: 1632419667634.jpg (1024x610, 59.05K)

Kekekke je suis desolé

>And yeah, I'm Catholic
Quebectard spotted.