How would he be handling the Ukraine situation

How would he be handling the Ukraine situation

Attached: donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls.jpg (4232x3174, 494.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-rpbtlMrA&t=133s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there wouldn't be a Ukraine situation

He wouldn't. The invasion would not happen either.

He would have prevented it in the first place by making America hyper comparative.

there wouldn't be a Ukraine situation

Probably cope posting LAW & ORDER on Twitter

Attached: EEC98D93-6E59-4E38-9C56-43DCDB4A2F97.jpg (352x400, 38.12K)

It wouldn't be happening.

Would’ve praised Putin and told him he’s smart and savvy. Oh wait he’s already done that.

I'm so tired of his stupid face.

probably would have escalated the build up before a Russian attack like he did with Taiwan

he literally gave Syria on a silver platter to Russia

he wanted to pull out of NATO and tried to withold aid from Ukraine so they'd dig up dirt on his political opponent.
he'd be telling the american people that the invasion is no big deal and that the dems caused it somehow
these are probably shills

Be prepared. Pretty likely he's gonna run again

Nobody cares about Syria, are you stupid? American expansionist and retardation policies in the ME are probably a big part of why Russia is doing what they're doing right now. America under the leadership of people like Biden/democrats is full retard and unsustainable

he would be with the winning side, as always duh

Attached: e55.jpg (2000x2715, 481.95K)

ok and? the only people who have a horse in this race are jews. because they manufactured the ""war"" and they're manufacturing every piece of news you hear about it
no covid news lately i see

syria was a mess and disaster when trump was private citizen.

And we stopped hearing about the Assad boogeyman ever since.

die, retard

never vote, never participate in politics. You are the reason we are here

enjoy the midterms kek

>no retort just seethe
every time

He'd make an offer Russia couldn't resist.
This mf went to fucking NK like "we good bruh? let's talk and see what what's what"

you are too stupid to engage with, you are unironically beneath me in every conceivable way

I am simply telling you that the best thing for everyone, including yourself, is if you stop pretending you have a brain or are cut out to make big boy decisions

Why retarded mutts believe their president has control on anything

FPBP

The fucking NYT is suing to try and get Hunter Biden's emails and shit, I remember when a certain president was impeached for asking the same question

>no covid news lately i see
Coincidentally only 1 state in the US is still gonna have a mask mandate

>REEEEEEEE
truth burns out the liars

Neither Trump or Biden matter.

Deploed nukes

you might as well ask why America thinks their military has control over anything

It would, but you're too stupid to see or understand it

fpbp and truth post
The Establishment threatened Russia and Putin call their bluff.
Again I'll spam Hari Seldon.

The useless incompetent globalist boomer fucks only ever have one play book, written by the same tired old thinkers but with new younger 'global leaders'..

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-rpbtlMrA&t=133s

Attached: DiversitNZ.gif (600x500, 164.79K)

Because it doesn't matter if he wants to bomb the Middle East or watch the gorilla channel. What he wants, he gets

(((coincidentally))) my country is the same. the covid story is pretty much over and time will tell what fucked up effects the jew vax causes

He would have plopped up a god damn beach chair on a random rooftop in Kiev, sipped a fucking alcohol free (of course) piña colada while scratching his enormous balls.
For fear of full scale atomic war with the US, Russia wouldn't dare attack Kiev.

NEVER WOULD OF HAPPENED WOOOOO! TRUMP 2024 BABY

This.
This really is the truth. Russia was diminished and contained with redemption paths available.

FIRE AND FURY

it should be easy to counter with any amount of information but you simply don't have it
you're an obvious shill or a useful idiot

>My fellow Americans. In response to Vladimir Putin's attack on Ukraine we are nuking Iran, Thank you and God bless Israel

He would keep sucking Putin's dick like he the four years he was in office. Trump is a weakass bitch boy.

fpbp

>Russia was diminished
by...what? they've been planning this invasion for years and Trump helped them along with it

It would be, and it is

I simply choose to treat you like the filthy subhuman you are, because you are a slave and an untermensch and you always will be

based

>it is easy
and yet all you have is seethe and posturing. typical trump shill

No nordstream plus he wouldn't have canceled the keystone pipeline or banned natural gas drilling on public land.
Combined this would have hurt the Russians where it hurts and thats thwir natural gas and oil exports.
Add some additional tariffs on China unless they stopped financing the Russians.
The United States has a lot of leverage and Trump wasn't afraid to use it.
The Ukraine situation wouldn't even have happened

Attached: wrong.gif (480x286, 998.03K)

>untermensch
lmao you're not german and you will never be german
god damn mutt larpers are hilarious

Trump would be in Moscow sucking Putin off

He is 94 and fat as shit. Can't run.

Don't care, as long as America is first... you know, being an American President. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about the rest of the world.

>no retort
>no counter information
i accept your concession

Attached: 1632546734163.jpg (896x1059, 166.03K)

You're right, germans are frankly untermensch compared to my french/anglo genes

you don't even know what the word means, and I doubt you know the origin

you will always believe what you want to believe, and you will always be wrong

The low IQ replies just keep on coming, huh?

>he wanted to pull out of NATO and tried to withold aid from Ukraine so they'd dig up dirt on his political opponent.

He threatened to withdraw from it if they didn't start paying their fair share and more. He lectured Germany on buying Russian gas. Did you even watch his NATO speech or interviews when he visited NATO? Or just watch MSNBC and the dyke Rachel Maddow non stop Bernie Bro?

Attached: TrumpWrong2.gif (466x480, 1.5M)

Yeah unfortunately you retards keep posting

>How would he be handling the Ukraine situation

It wouldn't be happening, for the same reason it didn't happen when he was President

Attached: 1638608456747.png (1039x624, 144.43K)

he would've been bombastic ahead of it, and all western media would've been in lockstep condemning him for his warmongering language

pretty much, whoever makes the first move after the cooloff period in any conflict is the target of the coddled retards of the world