If you support Ukraine you're a cattle-tier NPC

If you support Ukraine you're a cattle-tier NPC

Attached: Нато_бомбе_изазивале_еколошку_катастрофу_у_Новом_Саду.jpg (1440x1198, 418.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
nypost.com/2022/02/25/russian-tank-maliciously-crushes-civilian-car-with-driver-inside/
twitter.com/RALee85/status/1497358607247101957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ukrainian lives matter more to me than russian mongol/muslim pigs lmao

No matter who loses, we win. Not my war, not my problem.

Attached: 1645837913593.jpg (640x413, 101.02K)

luckily you don't matter

at this point i wouldnt care

Ukrainians are ethnically the same as Russians.

True

turn your vpn on next time you post propaganda ruski subhuman

>posting this days after putin literally went in mask off and dropped the whole "helping separatists" story in favour of a bare-faced up war of conquest
too late glowiekov, also serbia deserved it

Attached: 4db1jh (2).png (500x956, 334.81K)

Attached: 1634437899858.jpg (277x508, 124.23K)

I just want Russians to die

>imagine digging your own hole
i'm dead anyway nigger shoot me and dig it yourself

True.

Ourgirl marina abramovich-san is on based ukraines side

Attached: 1645844872340.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

nigger
cлaвa Укpaинa

i support russia cause veddit and twitter are seething

What ethnic cleansing?

Putin tongues my anus

im still trying to figure out what would in which this would happen

keep sucking that cock

time to genocide the zogged ukraine

nazis kill russian people in ukraine

If you support shit that will bring your standard of living to this of shithole country you are Russian tier NPC.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Attached: 51vs5Ku4xYL._SL120_.jpg (90x120, 4.03K)

the left cant meme lol

why the fuck are all the nu/pol/ memes such trash?

Attached: nupol.jpg (1100x771, 374.47K)

Artillery duels are ethnic cleansing now (but not when Russia does it)
Or he’ll bring up the Odessa shit, where separatists tried to recreate Donbas in Odessa and opened fire on a crowd with AK’s just to get their shit pushed in by the Ukrainians

it always works this way, it's just something funny that happened, and then reddit makes me take an opposing opinion

azov batallion, aka gayZOG fagtallion, is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

as they should.

Fsb can’t meme

>if you don't believe the russian propaganda i've been fed you're cattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get a fucking grip of yourself, ivan

I like their pig quote meme, just because it's so fucking stupid, but I guess that's less of a FSB thing and more 2ch thing

Attached: 16402857898700.png (892x720, 618.59K)

Fuck NATO and fuck the globohomo. Fuck the USA. DOWN WITH THE GREAT SATAN!

>nypost.com/2022/02/25/russian-tank-maliciously-crushes-civilian-car-with-driver-inside/

We should pre-emptively nuke Russia.

Attached: 1644981581630.jpg (570x960, 50.61K)

It's true. Ukraine is a western puppet state and Russia's actions are completely justified. We need a multipolar world to stop globohomo from completely taking over.

if you have nothing to say about it than 'well what about the issues in MY country' than don't post at all

I apologize for previous anger against Russians, but seeing A white family get shot dead while trying to escape really made me go full tilt. You must understand: What ever bad thoughts you have of Hitler. Many of Europeans think Stalin and his USSR rapists was worse. There are a century of RED SCARE being activated

>digs hole
>throws dirt on them the whole time
>laughs while digging
>mocks their soft hands
>makes claims of having sex with their wives
>curses their children
>no fucks given

Attached: 27100_n.jpg (748x960, 248.38K)

Based.
kys shill

Attached: stinky monke.png (224x224, 62.67K)

Glowniggers working overtime. Maybe take a break faggots. I don't give a fuck about Russia or Ukraine I just hate globohomo and nothing will change that. Now go suck a tranny's cock

Attached: 1616660280879.jpg (600x402, 35.34K)

twitter.com/RALee85/status/1497358607247101957

I bet you believe in the ghost of kiev too

Attached: 1645693426725.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

janny's gonna freak!

Attached: spam.png (660x1600, 1.06M)

>russia
kys if you actually support your terrorist president.

>If you support Ukraine you're a cattle-tier NPC

Attached: Russia interventions assassinations regime changes - Copy (2).png (1974x924, 72.85K)

no matter what we choose america will be vilified. we're already being blamed for this, so might as well not support anyone and have our kids die over there.