Intellectuals of Any Forums, what tactics should the Ukrainians employ to win this defence of their country?

Intellectuals of Any Forums, what tactics should the Ukrainians employ to win this defence of their country?

Attached: uvg837m0chk41.png (281x363, 217.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Ukraine.

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

Attached: cia.jpg (960x585, 128.13K)

Im not telling you.
I don't want you to win.

Attached: killem.jpg (824x965, 87.96K)

wait the fuck out

Kill all the Russians with great accuracy and efficiency, while simultaneously keeping safe fro getting hit.

let Poland have the western half of the country before Russia takes that shit.

In 1993 they had nukes.
Bill Clinton talked them out of them, said "we'll protect you".

If you give up your weapons, wherever you may be, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Attached: 1644526113572.gif (624x464, 93.36K)

Just do whatever Israel tells you to do

False flag attack against Belarus. Lukashenko will think Putin is vying to kill 2birds1stone and turn against him.

Bog standard insurgency. Literally unbeatable.

Suck my quad dick shill glownigger

8 8 8 8
HEIL
HITLER
HEIL
HITLER

They should admit that they are pathetic tools of the Jew and oust their puppet president.

Just wait out Russia with guerilla warfare for a month, urban style. Russia's economy is getting spanked.

Your fucking website strategic-culture has an official VK link bro

now the shills expect me to be their think tank. holy donkey fuck you guys are presumptuous.

There's not any. They face a vastly superior number and they can keep coming for months or years. It's too late Jew.
This would have NEVER happened had you not made the US military so fucking weak and by this, also NATO.
You're done kikes. You stupid inbreds did shit out of order. You don't put a tutu on your war golem. I have literally been warning you Jews for years that weakening the shit out of America is a really bad idea from a Jewish perspective.
DERP DERP DERP. Stupid mother fuckers.

Attached: 1636933375792.png (1080x1789, 2.09M)

THIS and nice quads

Attached: 1645841861155.jpg (845x814, 117.51K)

To kill the russian demon, shoot it until it dies.

run

Ukraine is in a unique postion to expose US government corruption and criminality in front of the whole world in real time.

Usually to get the most cheese on your nacho you want to dip the whole chip. You would be wrong. That chip is going to break off in the cheese dip. Then you lose. Dont go for the whole chip. Try to use short stabbing dips that build up a large amount of cheese near the flat base of the triangular chip.

Relentless insurgency works, the problem is you have to be really committed to it and wllling to endure years of severe losses. The Taliban blueprint is effective but costly.

Ever see deep space 9.
There was an episode where the bright minds tried to tell the Fed to surrender as they couldn't win.
Thats the West, US, Nato and Ukraine.
Wining the battle of Ukraine would only extend the war.
Ukraine needs to surrender, quickly.

Based

You can visit the official ligma link if you want.

Attached: 1645843027730.png (845x814, 1.04M)

They should hang the tyrants and pedophiles. Thats a good start.

Defense in depth

The only way would be to make the Russian invasion so costly that it become another Afghanistan.
But this would cost many Ukrainian lives and I doubt there's the morale and will for such a thing.

Run and hide.