Putin says hes going after us, why do we(pol) continue to support Putin if he is anti Nazi...

Putin says hes going after us, why do we(pol) continue to support Putin if he is anti Nazi? Its the reason hes attacking Ukraine.

Attached: DC5AE4C1-5A5C-4D7F-8871-33B4C367BD3B.jpg (828x832, 979.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/putinsjews
fitzinfo.net/2020/05/01/putin-a-rothschild-controlled-chabad-jewish-grand-master-put-in-power-to-usher-in-anti-christ-russian-analyst/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to De-Putinify Russia

Attached: putin4.jpg (880x495, 82.99K)

Any Forums is a Christian board

We don’t. Both sides of this manufactured conflict are equally kiked
>inb4 Russian/Ukrainian/Jewish shills
odysee.com/putinsjews
fitzinfo.net/2020/05/01/putin-a-rothschild-controlled-chabad-jewish-grand-master-put-in-power-to-usher-in-anti-christ-russian-analyst/amp/

Stay away from the conflict, get your money, get your bitch, get your children and focus on your family/friends/neighbors. If push comes to shove and all men in “your” jewish colony are mobilized LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. Let normie, sjw and christkike npcs shed their blood for jewish delusions. Migration has been an Aryan tradition since time immemorial, don’t waste your life or resources giving more power to globohomo. Stay smart, stay safe and remember Hadrian. We WILL return, even if it takes a thousand years of living underground and teaching our children quietly, for some day sons and daughters will rise up and fight while we stood still.

Then why does it upset you kikes so much?
Afraid he's going to go further and make Europe, maybe even the US, all of us Russian Orthodox Christians? OH NO!
Kikes gonna freak out!

Nah Ukraine will be on his gravestone.

Attached: 1645498381192.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>memeflag
>we
Options.

>Any Forums are nazis

Attached: hitleryou.jpg (556x604, 65.02K)

/pol is bot and shill heaven

Nazis are cringe and tool of capitalist.

Hitler defends Britain while attacking based USSR.

Idk, whites killing whites is funny?

Top cringe.

This is why Nazism is only alive in failed state like America and Ukraine.

Truth hurts Cletus

>us
>we
not everyone on this board is a nazi scum.

Yeah but your own post sorta gives you a hint about something doesn't it?

Uhh.. should we tell OP?

Both Ukraine and Russia are ruled by Jews I don't support either of the states until an actual nationalist is in power. The reality of the Russian-Ukraine war is jews vs jews with non-jews on a sacrificial pyre.

Attached: 9456ff432e8e89729de845db9a76a275-imagejpeg.jpg (500x554, 99.61K)

Russia is still a sovereign nation... that btfo's any idea that Russia is ruled by Jews.

I hope Russia wins. Ukraine harbors Nazis since WW2. Also Ukraine leaders is a jew puppet.

Because Nazis are gay. Literally homoerotic ideology.

You know what maybe Jews are winning for a reason. What’s to stop me or any of you guys from becoming Jews and subverting them?

As a Nazi Biden Supporter, I'm not really sure. I always assumed Ukraine was the leftist version of Russia because I never seen heard of any Nazis in Ukraine.

>support putin
What tf makes you think I'm pro Putin you dumb mother fucker?
Putin runs the country likes the mafia. It's a disgraceful country.
But what about the US doing nothing but provoking the bear for the last 15 years in Ukraine? All those politicians kids using Ukraine as a piggy bank. Fuck the US.
Obama should be hung for war crimes after his stupidity in Ukraine back in 2014.
It's apathy towards the US, not pro-Putin you absolute fuckwit. Like fucking die you fucking moron cunt.

Attached: 1645774981682.jpg (840x860, 159.85K)

You think kikes are actually upset, they dont care you retard

Attached: B865B5F1-882B-4B4C-9553-B3C690BE39F2.jpg (1080x1431, 453.02K)

It's a brother war orchestrated by Jewish elites for their gain while whites die fighting against each other.

Attached: Everyone is a nazi.png (1280x1181, 1.25M)

Qungqiangqiongvietcongstronk

Hes not going after you. That's propaganda.

Hes using that propaganda because literally everyone does want you dead and he hopes people believe you.

because he's jewish
odysee.com/putinsjews

Sure they care. Ukraine is where all the evidence of corruption is.

Uhhh you might want to check your history books. Britain allied with USSR against Germany. Capitalist oligarchy is tyranny. Communism is equally tyrannical. Only nationalism, the self-rule of the people, is based.

Why were you for arming and funding "rebels" in Syria if they want to kill you? Because that's how shit works, people get used. People fight for fake reasons for a purpose they don't even understand.