Russian tank maliciously crushes civilian car with driver inside

How can the Putin shills defend this? A Russian tank was literally caught on film running over an innocent persons car (WITH THEM STILL INSIDE) for no reason. Actually, not for no reason. For fun. They are running people over with tanks for fucking fun.

Get off this fucking board if you still support Putin after this bullshit. Now.

>“It was not by chance, it was for fun, there was no need for this,” Berbash continued. “And it just ran into this car. Stopped, reversed over it again and drove on.”

nypost.com/2022/02/25/russian-tank-maliciously-crushes-civilian-car-with-driver-inside/

Attached: tank-crushes-car-kyiv-feat-image-1.jpg (2000x1333, 545.11K)

Attached: 1618542583113.jpg (592x258, 43.39K)

Ukrainian apc under fire, no Russian insigna anywhere in sight, no striping, no Z(oomer) symbol

He's a cowboy, looking for anything heavy

Attached: waingro.jpg (600x430, 34.06K)

the tank driver was terry davis and the car was a cianigger

You don't KNOW it was "maliciously".
If it was a NIGGER that committed a murder her in the US, you would say its "innocent until proven guilty".

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Jean Béraud (1849–1935) The Milliner on the Champs Elysées - oil on canvas.jpg (1442x2000, 2.33M)

A RUSSIAN TANK JUST RAN OVER MY CAR

>Russian Tank
>Kiev
kill yourself nigger

>Russian tank
first gief proofs that it was Russian

Driver got canned

that guy fucking survived getting run over by the ukrainian apc?

as this guy said
it is Kiev
and even the photo says "Kyiv"
there are no Russian tanks inside Kiev
they are trying to blockade it

Goebbels is taking notes

What manufacturer of car is that, it did well

after looking at the video it seems like the aa truck that came before the apc and the apc were under fire from a unit at the base of the building that the truck stopped near. it looks like friendly fire as a ukie in uniform rolled out of the truck got shot and died

The same aggresive behaviour they had back in ww2 when they got very very angry and raped 6 million women in germany

LADA

if there was a hostile "tank" going full gta wouldnt it be shooting at the randoms helping this lady?

Its been hours since it was confirmed ukranian accident.
Why are you still posting fake news?

Based Heat appreciator

Attached: 1614896961970.png (521x937, 224.08K)

So retarded hohol militia shot at their own tank, who then panicked and ran over a hohol grandpa? Lmao

Some days you should just stay home.

>average Russian tank driver

Attached: m9s38sovsla81.jpg (640x719, 29.9K)

Yep. They then even argued that Russians stole their uniform and vehicles. (Notice the flag)

Attached: 1626488708163.jpg (607x1019, 119.31K)

Link