OHNONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHA RUSSIA GETTING BTFO BY WHEAT FARMERS AND CIVILIANS HAHAHAHAHAHA 2,800 DEAD HAHAHAHA

Attached: 78C11F0F-534E-47DD-9947-34C89CC4DE84.jpg (1242x1982, 1.11M)

I really doubt that

Would you see a man with your complexion and whatnot with an indian way of thinking and speaking to be your own?

Attached: Jean Béraud (1849-1935) L'Arrivée des Midinettes - Oil on Canvas 1901.jpg (2000x1485, 3.27M)

how do we know this shit existed

This is the moment of the day when shills get the most desperate lol

Based. Every dead Russian is good. Keep on doing gods work Ukraine

It's lit!

Doubt lol

YOU CALLED?

Attached: pixlr_20220226024743483.jpg (2011x2011, 1.46M)

Glownigger shills sure are getting desperate lmao

>Ukraine says
And there goes this retarded mutt to believe in (((their))) words
neck yourself

Reminder what kind of "russian" forces are pushing forward. I hope they have the Javelins ready.

Attached: 239850928650689.jpg (790x527, 90.76K)

where is the evidence?

Latest in weapons donated from all over the world vs Soviet junk heaps from the 70's....yeah it's believable

It was 2,000 an hour ago lol, this is worse than Baghdad Bob.

Wow they killed 1 trillion Russian troops, 5 Death Stars and 2 entire legions of clone armies!

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE MOVIES!!!!

Burger, burger, burger are you even trying cool it with the anti Russia remarks.

Your propaganda is obvious you scummy cunt

>sight of Stain’s flag makes you mad
Are you Gay or Jewish because those are the bulk of people he put into camps.

Oh really? Why do they keep showing the same low res photos? Some of which aren’t what they claim is depicted. Others are years old.

I refuse to believe that they don’t have smart phones in Ukraine. This propaganda shit may have worked in 2003 but when even the free phones have 10 megapixel camera sensors and 4K video that works in all lighting conditions, I just can’t believe any of this is real. It’s not so much the crappy pics and videos but the complete lack of video period.

History is fake.
"History" becomes mostly unverifiable after one decade.
The common person couldn't even remember what was for breakfast on last weeks Monday.

Stalin is a faggot that killed too many white people to even fathom with his mason superiors.

I heard it was 6 million

>Why do they keep showing the same low res photos?
They need to up their production value like

Attached: war 2022.webm (848x464, 1.96M)

> B..but muh cool russian image from vydea games

I only care about what I pay at the gas pump or pay at the grocery store..

Quantity is the only quality of the slav army

Attached: sdaqw.jpg (723x567, 67.42K)