He was the 3rd prophet, wasn't him?

Kikes killed another messiah.

Attached: Prophet.jpg (810x500, 57.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/s-201/royal-assent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's still alive.

Attached: 189839894030.jpg (640x640, 59.21K)

I want him back so bad.

The last 3 predictions will be our confirmation. Keep an eye if something big involving the TSA, taxes or the FBI happens.

What is this

Terry was joking when he said he had divine intellect. Hes coding with God now. We are still here to suffer unfortunately.

Attached: TerryRIP.png (610x610, 281.46K)

*wasn't

Diet Shasta

It's the fucking TSA and FBI behind all this and we're gonna get hit with raised taxes to fund their war

He's chilling on a beach in Tel Aviv.

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna

I genuinely believe Terry was channeling some kind of knowledge.

I'm just speculating but i think the alien Terry would talk to was a very advance AI with PFM communication technology.

Also Bill S201

Look at the date.

I heard Terry in a vision in 2015.

TempleOS if i believe

no wonder why they killed hm.

If you ask me Im more worried about this section
>smited
>Hymn
>Light saber
>mat the 4th be with you
>Biblethumb

Saint terry videoclip that created the glownigger term
If this doesn't make you believe the simulation theory idk what will

He made his own operating system and in it, he programed a random phrase generator that he claimed to be the words of God.

Look at the bill and its date.

I need to see rest of video.

There are people in this planet that are able to perceive and understand another plane of reality, the real one. Literally the organic flesh material of the human body is incapable of effectively communicate this realization. This causes the brain to completely to haywire and implodes, leaving the person to what we label as “insane”. In truth, they are elevated human beings that became prisoners of their terrenal bodies. The most cruel of fates for the most illuminated people that will exist in this planet.

Newfag

Suuuure.

>StupidFuck
>Putin
>It's the TSA
>Tax
>FBI
So the TSA is trying to tax stupidfuck Putin to get more tax dollars for the FBI?