Is the Ghost of Kyiv real?

Is the Ghost of Kyiv real?

Attached: 0f4.png (1174x1552, 732.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/fact-checking-548180451272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1602380803099m.jpg (1024x682, 69.51K)

no dummy it's literally a tranny fanfic just like george floyd not being a drug addict nigger

killing fictional white people is cool when jewish slavs do it!!!!!!!

genuinely came from someone ACEcombat shit posting on Any Forums

Holy shit guys, Ghost of Kiev literally rolled through my neighbourhood and Ukrainian Reaper just flew over my house.

Attached: 1621443618290.gif (375x304, 897.08K)

If God does not exist, it would be necessary to create Him. 80-90% of the population deserves to be ruled.

No. They found out it was footage from a flight simulator video game called "Digital Combat Simulator" lolololol
apnews.com/article/fact-checking-548180451272

nice digits you retarded nigger. you’re watching jewish theater. this is a distraction

Frustrating stuff, makes me lose hope in humanity how people are getting pysop'd and when the facts come still deny it or getting angry that it was exposed.

Its fake shit from a warthunder twitch streamer

Of course not.

It's real, and it's a black transwoman.

Unlikely real, but random things happen no matter what war is going on. Some good pilot could have been lucky and knocked off a bunch of planes, but most of the time the better force has made his number moot.

>SO WHAT IF IT’S FAKE?? ITS PRETTY EPIC RIGHT AND WE NEED HEROS OUT THERE EVEN IF THEY ARE FAKE AND GAY!!

Attached: D177D560-E35C-413F-99E8-E5A862D66A77.png (872x461, 95.44K)

It's low IQ propaganda from Stalin's era. Stalin used this /sp/-tier shit names to promote aces and snipers as Soviet heroes during ww2 to boost the morale of the troops especially during the first months when the Soviet army was getting assraped by the nazis.

Stop glowing user. We all know Zelensky is Ghost.

Like Enemy at the Gates???

I do not believe so no.
Its definetly propaganda and probably somewhat based on truth. Perhaps one or two kills and the number gets pumped. Itll be in the dozens in a few decades if this part isnt overshadowed by something else.

Yeah exactly. There are lots of Soviet names, many of them were women, who were used in the Soviet propaganda. There was one female sniper who even went to the US and was used by FDR wife for propaganda inside the US.

No way. This kind of hero story is what you rely on to embolden an outgunned and outtrained, massively demoralized fighting force against impossible odds so they don't suffer a complete route while you scramble to find a diplomatic solution to the conflict or at least find someone stronger to do the fighting for you.

>Honor died at the Parade
>Putin deserves to suffer

holy fuck imagine an actual world war 3. your legs are being blown off live while some retarded nigger on Twitter goes it really do be like that. collapse can't come soon enough

He's real. Russian bots and trolls say he can't keep getting away with it, but I have faith in the flying ghost

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 10.22.02 PM.png (1038x1218, 1.62M)

Wow he's just like a superhero in my marvel movies that i watch when my wife is spending the night at my boss's house

jesus fuck man

>he
Nah *Shes an ace pilot and is kicking ass

I love this man so much it's incredibly gay

What the fuck is a kyiv?

Also what are they burning Any Forums?

Attached: VID_20220226_105559_844.webm (720x720, 641.08K)

room temperature iq

I just want this world to end

Fake news is good when you want it to be, huh.

Ukrainians are an amazing people
this is a time when legends are made

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 10.27.57 PM.png (1082x864, 1.38M)

Attached: Kiev posters.png (1246x960, 693.9K)