youtu.be/Xq6tgXiSynM
>Pres Trump on Ingraham 2/23/22
rumble.com/vvqljm
>Pres Trump on ClayTravis&BuckSextonShow 2/22/22
rumble.com/vvl4z7
>TrumpAd: Justice is Coming 2/16/22
rumble.com/vv44bb
>Pres Trump on SavageNation 2/15/22
michaelsavage.com/trump-calls-savage-his-lucky-charm-trump-talks-ukraine-russia-putin-supply-chain-white-house-spying-by-hillary-clinton/
>Pres Trump on F&F 2/12/22
video.foxnews.com/v/6297153358001
>Pres Trump on Wayne Allyn Root: Raw&Unfiltered 2/8/22
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/wayne-root-latest-groundbreaking-interview-president-donald-j-trumpand-shocking-new-800-million-biden-scandal/
rumble.com/vultd6
>Pres Trump Interview w/Kash Patel 2/7/22
rumble.com/vudvqm
>Pres Trump Interview w/Rob Schmitt 2/1/22
newsmaxtv.com/Shows/Rob-Schmitt-Tonight/vid/1_i7glyrqs
rumble.com/vtujif
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN! 10/28/21
rumble.com/voe8gm
>Pres Trump's message to the American people and our brave troops 8/26/21
youtu.be/gtuxITTXzT0
rumble.com/vlqfju
>God Bless the USA (Donald J Trump) 10/20/16
youtu.be/O_PC_fy0fk0
>NEVER COME DOWN (10hr ver) 8/11/16
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: imagineukr.jpg (698x624, 168.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EwpNDFj2
hatebin.com/jkdaldivtp
redstatewatcher.com/aggregate.asp?id=201740
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/leadership-us-offered-ukrainian-president-zelensky-flight-country-save-life-refused-says-wants-stay-defend-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

a wee

Attached: awee gimp.png (197x201, 5.5K)

Wtf what’s his secret

Attached: DA297C44-76BB-40FB-B4AC-A1CE4A0E1ADA.jpg (1239x826, 429.18K)

Vote out every politician who voted for the 2021 NDAA or Biden in January 2021!
Use davesredistricting.org to make your own districts for your state & local races.

To find a RINO locally:
Check for Soros, SPLC, ADL, WEF, & CFR connections. If a single member of a political dynasty is corrupt, they're all corrupt. Purge them all.
Also, make sure your local Republicans know you support election security measures: pastebin.com/EwpNDFj2

Furthermore, get involved locally. Do anything for redistricting! Get referenda on ballots! If you can write legislation, then use your talents accordingly. If you're better off running for office yourself, then do it. If you should just help someone else's campaign, do that. Use your talents, which God gave to you, wisely. No matter where you live, you should check if you have elections this year--we need to get people signed up to run before signup deadlines ASAP! 2022 election deadlines can be this year as well, so be sure to check those quickly!

Become a pollwatcher; become a candidate; become a staffer! Anything you can do to make America great again, do it! Go to redistricting meetings and make your voice heard!

Explanations: hatebin.com/jkdaldivtp
Endorsements:
Mar. 1, TX-2: Jameson Ellis
May 7, TX: Yes
May 24, AL: no
June 7, SD: yes
Aug. 2, KS: YES

Nov. 8:
AL: Yes
AK: no
AZ: 1Y 3N
AR: YES
CA: NO
CO: Yes
CT: NO
FL: YES
GA: YES
ID: yes
IL: NO
IA: YES
KY: YES
LA: NO, Yes, NO, Yes, no
MD: No, yes, Yes
MA: NO
MO: Yes, no
MT: no, YES, Yes
NV: NO
NH: no
NM: NO, NO, Yes
NY: NO
OR: NO
SD: NO
TN: YES, NO, yes
UT: YES
VT: NO
WV: YES
WY: Yes

I wish my internet were going faster.

Attached: 1645689182000.webm (720x1280, 209.63K)

MAGA

Attached: 7D76A91F-007B-4262-98BA-2BDF69D6648C.jpg (828x834, 76.47K)

good thing i checked before posting, we almost got a tiggy edition

reminder: i sure hope everyone is able to stay awake tonight for the fall of kiev
you would have to be extremely unMAGA to miss such a historic night

Attached: g47.png (744x744, 1.27M)

MAGA!

Attached: crispy russians.webm (290x640, 2.81M)

Who is the retard that tried to use the invasion of Panama as an example of Russians doing poorly?

Attached: 1645842499612m.jpg (724x1024, 170.65K)

AWOO
Trump won

Attached: 1637377454035.gif (1250x900, 804.81K)

What's a better example?

bigly

Attached: F986C2E6-63BF-48B3-B993-A34F52E98232.jpg (1334x750, 428.54K)

A tiggy edition is max comfy.
Of what?

Attached: 1634101275624.jpg (372x608, 57.58K)

Thank God I pirated it, if I had seen this shit I would never throw my money at it.

MAGA

Attached: A0A5777F-C24A-4F99-B0D3-897FE160946B.jpg (640x640, 34.13K)

i will be here until my computer or my liver fails, whichever first
i usually only emergency bake, though i've been known to do hours of it (that was a long time ago)
how are you tonight
let me start by saying i fucking hate MOUT

Military operation focused on taking the capital of a country quickly and at little cost to the attackers.

He's not WEF like Biden and Putin and kept gas cheap here.

even the japanese are falling to western tranny garbage it's so fucking disgusting

Attached: ihatethejapanese.png (1320x1134, 438.83K)

best way to do that is to get your hands on underground diagrams
layout, positioning, unknown variables
MOUT is a bitch
worst thing to do is sit still

Fuck the INTEL committee
FUCK THE CIA
FBI FUCK YOU TOO
you will investigate anyone that goes against your
agenda
But break any law and you are all over those people

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I think that even people that didn't like Trump realize he had a better handle on foreign policy. The loudest critics of Trump's foreign policy were neocons who are nearly universally despised by the left and right.

>i fucking hate MOUT
Mothers Oven-Utilizing for Tendies?

The only game I was somewhat interested in and it has tranny shit.

Attached: 1627155912483.png (591x231, 186.4K)

There is no basis because to attempt to so obviates essential details that would make such a comparison ridiculous. Why is it so hard to understand that Russia is doing remarkable in a near-peer confrontation?
Flying in cities was always the worst for my buddies. Cables bring down more birds than one would think.

Attached: 300.jpg (4093x2894, 757.82K)

it will only get worse, user

Attached: 1645841070143.png (1130x1124, 1.2M)

>near-peer
Uhhhhh we have different definitions of "peer."

social media has weaponized it.

They cannot conceive of geopolitical conflict without the lens of Hollywood's capeshit movies.

Attached: literally who.png (1178x978, 1.36M)

they didnt allow nigger zombies in b4b, probably why ist sucks

Character selection, if you pick the dude and change body type, I thought it was supposed to be skinny/fat ( and it looks that way because you're wearing armor ) but then when you're selecting the last parts it has fucking titties, it's absolutely disgusting.
But again, japs are into this shit, see Steins/Gate with the genderbender shit and I lost count of the other shit with gender swapping too, like Naruto and the other stuff

>no more Ukrainian posters on Any Forums
RIPIP

Attached: 1645845453537.png (1111x423, 290.36K)

>i will be here until my computer or my liver fails, whichever first

Wydrinking on?

Attached: Convoy.jpg (720x498, 75.17K)

>id: Jim Box
well hello jim box and thanks for your question
no sadly that is not the case
Military operations in urban terrain
some say it's all the rage these days
it's excessively complicated in logistics, movement, positioning, and events can change catastrophically within seconds just on some unknown variable
there is no 360 no scope irl
you have to keep moving and fast but thorough
munitions are a bitch to move like that so you have to be efficient
you have to prioritize contacts and move undetected in an area your enemies know 100x better
communications can be difficult, range of sight is obstructed, and moving from position is only less deadlier than staying still
you gotta have a goal and you gotta go fast, no distractions, no losses because extraction is a bitch
i bet, read what i said above

Once upon a time, there was a boy who would run into town crying that a wolf was coming. People grew tired of the boy's cries and began to mock him. Then one day, a wolf came and started devouring the boy's flock. Everyone laughed at the boy because they hated him.
"Are you going to do anything to stop the wolf," a man chuckled.
"N-n-no," the boy sobbed.
And everyone laughed even harder.

Attached: Nigger Cat Bard.jpg (1080x1082, 100.83K)

>GigaTrans

Attached: 1630230667099.jpg (900x900, 59.79K)

>GigaTrans
Probably killed itself

they made the female figures in monster hunter rise super dumpy and mannish as well.

new baker needed i'm gonna sleep some
but before i do i want to lay something out for you retards: all sides are doing propaganda. what is absolutely true doesn't make a lot of sense in the situation, but unless you're a drooling moron that can't read between the words, you should be able to tell when one side is covering up losses

for example: western media and leaders are invested in ukraine. they want to portray ukraine as the good guy heroes. therefore everything they report will be showing ukraine in the best light possible
many engagements have poor conceptions of victory or defeat. if you encounter a larger force and opt to retreat and do so successfully, the engagement/tactic was a success. but you still retreated from the enemy, so in a larger scope, the operation or strategy or campaign is failing
ukraine keeps reporting victory after victory in the media and yet as of right now they are fighting in the capital. they weren't actually winning, those victories meant nothing in context of the actual overall goal. they were either construed from tactical maneuvers being completed, a victory in an incredibly limited scope, or straight lies, especially if defeats aren't being reported at all

russia is not losing. the likely end to this is them getting a ceasefire and ukraine accepting surrender terms that move them back into russia's sphere of influence while still retaining autonomy, which was russia's demand from the start. that is victory to accomplish your objective for carrying out a war. everything else is fucking nonsense, propaganda, brain worms, suicidal insanity, w/e

Attached: 1614520718681.jpg (1225x2332, 179.12K)

Yikes

A previous Trump general thread
I made a post saying the Pope was BTFO
now we have this

'As empty gestures go, impressive': WaPo's Jennifer Rubin mocks Pope Francis' visit to Russian embassy over Ukraine invasion — and gets torched for it

redstatewatcher.com/aggregate.asp?id=201740

Lets face it Any Forums
They are all monitoring Any Forums
PedoWood
Religion
Politicians
Pundits
They all are on Any Forums

>better handle on foreign policy
absolutely delusional. he doesn't even know where Russia is on a map. Putin helped him to win the election, of course they were best friends

did this nigga draw in crayon

Attached: 1890475432789.jpg (1422x1422, 227.07K)

>gigatrans
RIP Ukie posters

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

i don't think the americans care. they're trying to take the eye off their domestic problems with inflation and so on. in other words, they antagonized russia on purpose from the beginning.

>Once upon a time, there was a boy who would run into town crying that a wolf was coming. People grew tired of the boy's cries and began to mock him. Then one day, a wolf came and started devouring the boy's flock. Everyone laughed at the boy because they hated him.
>"Are you going to do anything to stop the wolf," a man chuckled.
>"N-n-no," the boy sobbed.
>And everyone laughed even harder.

That's a great story!!! Keep going!! Does it have a happy ending?

Attached: 17826bfa38371ab786e162f388173960.jpg (419x446, 43.81K)

>oh, making my mind slow
>That's why I don't fuck with the big 4-O
>bro i got to maintain
>cause a slav like me is going insane
>insane in the ukraine
>INSANE IN THE BRAIN

Attached: 3265414D-25EE-4C97-B2C4-1529C30D03E7.jpg (271x186, 5.96K)

>sleeping and not drinking
how MAGA
nn hope kiev doesn't fall before you wake up

How dare you post clothed milkers

I am telling your DAD

this is a pro-semen retention board, coomer

>Thinking trump didnt hand over Crimea.
>Thinkinking Trunp wouldn't have sanctioned and bombed Ukraine himself because biden had businesses there.

Yall have absolutely no brains.

Attached: 30yoboomer_20220225_130556.jpg (800x1280, 322K)

Hey, namefag. No one voted for Joe Biden so fuck off, now.

>it's excessively complicated in logistics, movement, positioning, and events can change catastrophically within seconds just on some unknown variable
Sounds an awful lot like motherhood.

These are not some desert dwelling Aladdins with rusted Enfields from when their granddaddies rode with Lawrence. They have their own air force, armor, and navy as well as arms (Javelins for good measure!) from Western nations. They are definitely a near-peer nation for Russia.
Mogadishu was a hard lesson to learn.
Also these lines are very porous. If they weren't there would be no saboteurs in significant numbers in Kiev.

Attached: FMfUBz9XEAAvieh.jpg (1289x2047, 408.11K)

I was somewhat interested in Alliance of the Sacred Suns but that, too, has tranny shit in it

>Hey, namefag. No one voted for Joe Biden so fuck off, now.

Fuck off schizo flagger

Attached: 1644431311571.jpg (300x241, 14.79K)

changed my room around for maximation of space and peak efficiency moving from laptop to desktop to master bathroom and the cat is confused and thinks i built her a jungle gym
jim box why would you do this to me
i'm going to pop a blood vessel

> Kevin Conroy (born November 30, 1955)[1] is an American actor. He is best known as the voice behind the DC Comic Book superhero Batman in many entertainment media, beginning on the 1990s Warner Bros. television series Batman: The Animated Series
I remember when that was cool. It no longer is.

>pretending biden won the election

THE U.S. SAID TO ABANDON SHIP
HAHAHAHAHA

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/leadership-us-offered-ukrainian-president-zelensky-flight-country-save-life-refused-says-wants-stay-defend-country/

They will not provide safety for U.S. citizens
even if they are VAXXED

>363408815
>filtered
Glowniggers are retards.

uh huh

Attached: 1430159935125.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

>that is victory to accomplish your objective for carrying out a war. everything else is fucking nonsense,
That blood and treasure isn't coming back, they're paying way too high a price for whatever it is they're going to get out of this.

Don't like it? Make your own game!

Oh yeah I got a cat she's a little Tiggy and she is super cute. Also fucks mice and birds up.

Attached: 1625165443743.jpg (1896x1899, 562.78K)

Just when you have the logistics down pat and the munitions pre-placed for your next objective, boom, there's a load in the diaper, and you have to stop to change it.

That part is for each of us to write. THE NEVER ENDING STOOOOOOOOORY

Attached: n2.jpg (804x1024, 66.8K)

>Also these lines are very porous
so what
what uke is going to abandon the line and spread thin? it would only matter if they had backup, and they don't

Prove these are russians faggot

Attached: c6b.jpg (600x329, 34.23K)

>pretending biden won the election
He did, but he cheated!!

Attached: Biden_its_over.jpg (808x620, 94.2K)

and then you break a nail
fucking mother mary the PTSD

>posting on a site that doesn’t have digits

Attached: AA94BEF5-003B-46EC-96B9-833DF0DBBFE1.jpg (765x765, 282.98K)

Anyone have the actual quote or a link to a transcript of the interview that spawned the "DRUMPF CALLS Putin a GENIUS" headlines?
I'm trying to find the original quote and transcript to prove these headlines are manipulated, but the only articles I can find with it make Swiss Cheese of the source material.

It wasn't directed at you specifically. Some people have this weird notion that blotted areas means little to no presence of the enemy, which is certainly not the case.

Thank God.

I mean they've had a few years worth of shipments of Javelins, but they have like a barge and 8 jets.

Attached: 1588558419739.png (680x643, 453.47K)