NATO told Ukraine to feign a retreat and act weak

Screencap this.. You are about to witness that greatest btfo since Sun Tzu wrote the book.. Russia will collapse internally from the force of the military blow about to be struck..

You seem to forget how the US, UK, and friends got so powerful in the first place..

Refill your popcorn, enjoy the show.

(No, I shall NOT show my tits, don’t even ask)

Attached: A420C492-7454-4D60-B097-7C131C84123B.jpg (768x960, 67.68K)

Tits?

Why do these bait threads always use the same Alice image

Show ass plz

The great Patriotic war of ukraine.

Attached: 1614617261272.jpg (386x386, 144K)

through the looking glass

Show feet plz

Lol. All war is by deception; how do you know Russia isn’t expecting this? If you thought he didn’t, you’re even more stupid then I thought. He did say that there would be grievous consequences if any others interfere. I would suggest you exercise caution here… sage

>No, I shall NOT show my tits, don’t even ask
The fact that you said this proves you’re too stupid to understand the reason for “tits or gtfo”. It’s not pointless misogyny. This is an ANONYMOUS board. Unless you declare your gender, no one has any way to know or any reason to care. The only reason someone would declare they were female was to try and garner attention or respect. But then your ideas and beliefs aren’t being judged on their merit. They’re being judged for your tits. If your ideas can’t stand on their own without tits propping them up, then posting tits is your way to admit that you have no value beyond your appearance.

You should post tits just to apologize for being so stupid. Then never declare your gender again,

YWNBARW

Show succulent teat. Need milk now

Capped. But you’re still probably a nigger, a Jew, or both.

Glowies like the reference

Moobs.

>muh based chink war book
tits or gtfo

So they'll act as if Ukraine is part of NATO and lauches countermeasures against Russa, eh?

Ukraine can't deal with this by itself. But whomever support their defensive force may breach a couple of international laws.

Not that it matters anymore. Putin already crossed the rubicon anyway.

So you're a retarded cunt and you seem to already know the rules. Tits or gtfo stupid cunt

>He did say that there would be grievous consequences if any others interfere

"Everybody, let's just not do anything because Russia threatened us with violence"

That shit only works if they enemy force pursues fleeing opponents. If the enemy force remains vigilant and slowly advances then they feigned retreat becomes useless.

IM GONNA COOM FUCKING AAAHHHHH COOOOOM

OP is retarded if "she" thinks something this basic has not ben analysed by russian generals. faking retreats, suntzu all that shit is already public knowledge, even nigger gangs know about that. If the US, UK are honestly going with that they deserve to lose for not adapting

Lol nah they are arming random women and children with AKs to spill their goy blood

Attached: Downfall.jpg (1176x640, 185.46K)

Yeah man. The Mongols fucked them up too many times with that shit. They're not falling for it anymore.

Women really are retarded and they just love to show it for some reason. Ukraine has 0% chance to win no matter what they do. They are outnumbered outgunned and outfunded. It was over before it began. (No I will not show balls)