Nick "America First" The Spic betrays America

Praises Russian invasion of NATO-adjacent Ukraine. Also praises Communist China. Lock this faggot up.

Attached: Nicholas-fuentes-800-01.png (1200x628, 251.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/putinsjews
fitzinfo.net/2020/05/01/putin-a-rothschild-controlled-chabad-jewish-grand-master-put-in-power-to-usher-in-anti-christ-russian-analyst/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuentes and Co are weird. Why would you throw away your youth by larping like a snooty fucking conservative pundit?

I dont understand his approach at all he’s way too irony poisoned to be a presentable leader

they are spics who think they can be in the anglo elite one day

They allow cia agents stationed in the uk now? Are you the new nigger hire?

Yeah you even talk like a nigger. I see what's going on now

ok paki

Cope, you pussy.

No one falling for your globohomo war.

He's a millionaire paid by the fucking Mercers. I'd do it for less than a milli. Especially when I got a fucking PhD making 6 figures and can't afford a fucking 3 bedroom house in this pajeet infested shithole
Fuck Trudeau and his shitskins

Seethe glownigger

Attached: 1645845565988.png (1440x1683, 755.51K)

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Inexperienced young grifter has really dumb, naive (but high energy!) meme take. More at 11

Attached: 1621870900908.png (963x1701, 1.93M)

Nobody cares. Stop watching people who are funded by Steve Bannon you fucking retards it's just as bad as watching CNN and MSM

To get CLOUTED bro with INTERNET POINTS

t.

Attached: lolbert.png (1068x848, 306.78K)

This actually proves he's not a glownigger now. Thanks for letting me know kike

Based leaf

>Muttmerica First mulatto shilling for china
Literal fifth column. Why should White people want anything to do with you

>yes goyim go die for Judin send HIM money not Ukraine

Both sides of this manufactured conflict are equally kiked
>inb4 Russian/Ukrainian/Jewish shills
odysee.com/putinsjews
fitzinfo.net/2020/05/01/putin-a-rothschild-controlled-chabad-jewish-grand-master-put-in-power-to-usher-in-anti-christ-russian-analyst/amp/

Stay away from the conflict, get your money, get your bitch, get your children and focus on your family/friends/neighbors. If push comes to shove and all men in “your” jewish colony are mobilized LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. Let normie, sjw and christkike npcs shed their blood for jewish delusions. Migration has been an Aryan tradition since time immemorial, don’t waste your life or resources giving more power to globohomo. Stay smart, stay safe and remember Hadrian. We WILL return, even if it takes a thousand years of living underground and teaching our children quietly, for some day sons and daughters will rise up and fight while we stood still.

too many fucking catholics in that grift lashup to be America First.

Nick's a glowie asset now and his job is to get people to incriminate themselves and appear on lists to be rounded up or life ruined later. This is why he says stupid shit about creating terrorists and martyrs or them drinking death like water...from the guy who claimed to be the opitcs king.