I stand with Russia over the USA

I stand with Russia over the USA

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1200, 111.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics),
heinz.cmu.edu/.../troll-farms-and-fake-news...)
npr.org/2019/01/19/686830510/senate-finds-russian-bots-bucks-helped-push-brexit-vote-through).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what would idi amin do?

I stand on the neck of my enemies

a traitor you are then. reported to FBI

The USA is literally the uncle that raped you and the EU is the aunt that helped to keep it a secret and victim blamed you. Imagine shilling for any of those two.

I stand with you being a giant and making me your tiny henchman, bro B)

No russian ever called me white supremacist

If you're American you won't be standing at all you'll be hanging

Attached: 1588147492789.jpg (750x1000, 261.83K)

I had my first wet dream last night and I'm a 27 year old man. What does it mean?

Attached: 1645662856579.jpg (250x239, 6.92K)

>reported to FBI
I'm a hot topic desu, they'll follow you just for reporting me

Attached: 1641704259918.jpg (640x640, 145.75K)

It means you need to have sex or jack off more because you're retaining too much semen

you've reached puberty
congratulations user!

>frog posting

I heard that semen retention was a good thing, was that just a psy op?

Laugh now but I've got like 10 of you sent to tip lines today alone

Attached: reported.png (1366x768, 141.79K)

And what if he chooses to remain a virgin? Virginity preservation is on the rise, it’s the hippest trend since Shoulder pads!

The enemy of my (((enemy))) is my fren.
Slava Rossiya!

Attached: 1645736012069m.jpg (422x1024, 79.64K)

>Laugh now
it's not a joke

Attached: 1637689188804.png (819x632, 100.9K)

Probably something based

Attached: CKdWM81W8AY6WHL.jpg (718x626, 48.33K)

Based

I don't "stand" with anyone. I'll do literally nothing to support either one of them. What I will do is type whatever the fuck I want because I'm free to do so. I just hope some glownigger will pay me money for what I do already— shitpost all day long. lol!

Chronic masturbation obviously is a bad thing but retaining semen isn't unhealthy your body will expel it in other ways plus sexual activity is genuinely good for you in moderation even if it's masturbation just don't go overboard with it you're not going to turn into der coomer by jacking off constantly and you're not going to become gigachad just from swearing off sex and masturbation
That's his choice but if he doesn't want to change his pants and bed sheets every month or so he should at least consider jacking off once a couple of weeks

I hate Jews. The Jew-run, western Jew-backed Ukrainian faggots, are slightly worse than the oligarchy-Jew-owned Russians. So I prefer Putin over the kike-run USA and NATO allies. But like every kike plan, they overplay and/or play too soon their hand. One day soon, chaos will reign supreme. And once that happens, earth will be that 110.

Prostate cancer

This has always been a part of the Russian elite's plans. Check out the book, [Foundations of Geopolitics by Aleksandr Dugin] (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics), which is a book that details how Russia should approach increasing their sphere of influence. Finland's section reads:

"Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast"."

Finland will be next after this Ukraine crisis. At the section for Ukraine it reads:

"Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible."

Their plan for the US is to:

"fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S."

Think about ["Russian troll farms"] (heinz.cmu.edu/.../troll-farms-and-fake-news...) that continually stir things up on different social media platforms to get us, the American people, to be at each other's throats over such trivial things. Think about what it says for the UK:

"The United Kingdom, merely described as an "extraterritorial floating base of the U.S.", should be cut off from Europe."

and then think about how more research is coming out to show that [Russian troll farms played a part in the Brexit vote as well] (npr.org/2019/01/19/686830510/senate-finds-russian-bots-bucks-helped-push-brexit-vote-through). People treat them like "trolls" & not foreign digital attacks on the people of other nations aiming to cause instability.

This needs to be a wake up call. This is Putin's game plan for the world. MAKE NO MISTAKE, it isn't the Russian citizens who want this. It's the Russian elites, it's Putin & his oligarchs who want this. And they won't stop with Ukraine. It's just one step in their plan.

No Russian ever called me incel

Based

Based. Fuck the west I hope California gets glassed.

So you stand with communists?

that's nice, faggot

Attached: 1645638225846.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

UHHHHHHHHHHH BASED

DEATH TO MUTTMERICA

I stand with Russia because Ukraine is full of søy redditors and twitter trannies. Not sure how they're repelling Russia at all with these forces.

Ok fair enough user, you are respectful to him and me, and may you have a good night.