It must be heartbreaking for a life-long Republican witness the party's transformation into a neo-fascist movement...

It must be heartbreaking for a life-long Republican witness the party's transformation into a neo-fascist movement dedicated to the downfall of the United States of America. Lincoln and Eisenhower are spinning in their graves.

Attached: x5nf86xt30k81[1].jpg (720x496, 176.16K)

(((Cohen)))

we went from Reagan's shining city on a hill to Drumpf's dump on the constitution

Oh wow, tranny kikes exist? Shocking

Yeah next it'll be republicans taking away guns and democrats fighting it

Republicans are just liberals.

Wow, a kike pretending to be a republican called into a news station that NO ONE watches to say what the propaganda machine wants to hear.

The only people who watch Cspan are terminally online democrats. Every once in a while they call in a republican and pretend to be speaking for them. I remember one calling in and acting like climate change and social issues were his biggest concerns.

>It must be heartbreaking

It's absolutely chilling and shocking. Poor babies.

When I shit, my fancy Japanese toilet flushes it down to Lincoln and Eisenhower's mouths in Hell.

But youre the one that will be murdered. For metals of honor.

bingo

(((Cohen)))

at least tell me you get paid to do this lmao

What next Republicans disappointed that they wont enact gun control?
Fuck off with this bullshit

Fake.

Fact : antifa (and some left wing entities for that matter) use fascist ideologies and exercises drastically more than the right wing

So you're just wrong

>Neckbeard that will do nothing begs for someone to do something.

Yea. This is definately a war you'll win.

I'm not fighting Russia and I'm not joining the military for another war loss like Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam. I'm not taking orders from a tranny in the Navy or Army. I don't care about Ukraine. When Biden was Vice President you saw Russia take Ukraine and now as President Biden lets Russia mow down Kiev.

Anyway, Trump won BTW.

wow imagine if the situation was reversed

Putin is christian
russia sees ukraine a mobster shithole drug addicts on their border
russia also sees ukraine as weak link
putin is protecting his people
wish my government would do the same

Attached: 1644532212048.png (584x492, 274.16K)

>1PBTID OP

Attached: this thread is property of the DNC.png (1500x1500, 132.65K)

The GOP has turned into a giant jewish dick sucking contest. At least democrats have the common sense to demand that the jews have at least some semblance of loyalty to them in return for fellation.
Republicans are content with the fascinating but utterly moronic belief that a 2000 year old dead kike will come back in their lifetimes.

Attached: da joo is back.jpg (800x600, 82.65K)

>"Fact"
>The first thing someone says before they say some bullshit.

Yea. The US military is that way.

Attached: our-fathers-fought-fascists-they-didnt-vote-for-them-trump-25137736.png (500x725, 183.23K)

How does The Onion stay in business with headlines like this?

Youve clearly been here long enough to know. Lurk no more ever

>Yea. The US military is that way.
The US military is a bunch of trannies and queers

Attached: 1637611467653.jpg (683x767, 87.94K)

who gives a shit what life-long republicans think? You're talking about useless boomer grill americans who think they are conservative but have never conserved a goddamn thing. Fuck them and their party, they're just leftists one generation behind on the newest leftist nonsense

Kike larping and saying what the media wants. No one gives a shit

Guy, why would we support globohomo if we're nationalists. Russia isn't attacking America, and even if he was, why would anyone of us die for transgendered black jews?

The whole reason we were willing to die for America is because we were nationalists at heart who were supporting our culture. Now that we "have no national culture" and we're a "globalist nation" there's no reason to defend your country.

I struggle to articulate why "America is great" after loving my country for my nearly 40 years. I agree 100% that America has fallen. I do honestly believe this country needs to hurt before it can heal. Unironically, this country needs another 9\11 before libfags wake the fuck up.

Even still, I have to imagine if tomorrow Russia nuked LA, I'd still be hearing about whether or not the Army is pro-trans, that diversity is our strength and jews and women would be exempt from service. The country you live in is supposed to be resiliant from propaganda, not take part in it.

Picrel

Just...

Attached: 1644894254472.jpg (828x843, 348.03K)

Get ovened already

Here to say (((cohen))) and sage

Lincoln was an over rated shit head

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences chud. I bet you will think twice before you demonize, berate and economically humiliate an entire demographic of people for virtue signal points. Western nations made their beds, now they must lay in them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.06.23 PM.png (1186x1454, 682.26K)

Attached: 1645731296556.jpg (502x1212, 176.5K)

70 iq take

Anyone call call into C-Span on the Republican/Democrat line...

Keep blaming Republicans

Attached: 74567645.jpg (3000x2217, 362.98K)

All of you kikes should be killed.

Attached: tick.jpg (1056x855, 119.93K)