My job is STILL planning on firing me over the vax even though mandates have all been shot down and restrictions are...

>my job is STILL planning on firing me over the vax even though mandates have all been shot down and restrictions are almost gone

Attached: 40f.png (1731x1506, 458.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job that aligns with your principles faggot

fuck them. any place enforcing that shit is not worth working at anyway.

Because they wanted a reason to get rid of you

Stop letting Jews control your decisions, man the fuck up and get a construction job

I don't even need a job

Agreed. Shame to lose a job I get paid to do nothing and tons of praise though.

Nah I got a short exemption but it expires in a month and I probably won't be able to drum up an extension. Or maybe they'll just forget about me (doubtful)

Construction fucking blows dude I didn't go to college just to ruin my body for shit pay.

Sue them

>ruin my body
Ah, you're one of those dudes who think working out and lifting weights will LITERALLY FREAKING KILL YOU, right?
Newsflash: Tradies destroy their bodies with fast food and drugs, not hard work.

Meh just let them fire you.
Before they do tell them you're gonna take a religious lawsuit. (Even better if you're remote)
Chances are they won't even risk it.

almost gone doesn't mean it's gone, does it?

smash their fucking faces to pulp or destroy and sabotage the business. the fire rises OP

why not just file a class action lawsuit? Call their bluff make them fire you. It's not like having a job means anything anymore.

Having a college degree means you won't have to destroy your body doing construction, dummie

Make a fake card
Also this

Document everything. Be calm, polite and professional. Do your work like normal. Don't quit, make them fire you.
And seriously, document everything. If you ever might want copies of any e-mails or timesheets get them now, not when you know you need them.
Make them work for it. Then file for unemployment or even sue, depending on state.
Also start looking for another job now. But again, don't quit, unless you find one with a raise.

Attached: download (26).jpg (1085x1405, 173.63K)

>Having a college degree means
Found the boomer.

maybe you're just shit at said job, and your employer is using an opportune moment to get rid of you.

Tell them you are a fundamentalist Christian who rejects the mark of the beast.

In Christ,

Chad

If they don't accept, sue them for not accepting your religious exemption.

Attached: 6372A9EF-FE3E-47B9-AF59-607105F66341.png (1080x1080, 702.41K)

I was trying to tell people this back when the supreme court shot it down. Just because the supreme court isn't telling companies that they HAVE to, doesn't mean that companies can't still decide that they WANT to. You can thank your HR and legal departments.

Lawyer up bud.

I thought you guys had muh gunz for protect your rights.

No construction actually ruins your body, nobody in their right mind does it.

Or I work in construction and might know a thing or two about how it works, retard

My job threatened me for months until I got sick of their shit and left anyway. I have no idea what they're doing now but I'm glad it's not my problem anymore. My new job is cooler and pays more money too.

Nah. Just no need. Don't be a fag

Nah they don't give a shit. I already fucked the religious route so I'd have to get a lawyer involved at that point. They're asking some real unlawful shit. I might still give it a go but since I got my medical exempt I changed my story so

I'm debating on it but I have a sneaking suspicion that a federal entity is going to request all cards and cross reference state databases and chew people apart. Seems not worth the risk. I'm debating on faking an app screenshot though but I think there's still some risk there.

Nah not gonna quit

My boss just got done telling me how important I am. It's a big company with a nigger hr department.

construction is nigger tier work unless you stop after a few years and just need some easy money for a while.

It's not that hard to quit your job. There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.