Putin

Is he in the wrong?

Attached: 440A3536-7940-49F8-BA34-D0C6B1483BBB.jpg (1125x627, 376.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, 22 years in a row

>No input
Ahh, a shill

shut up faggot

yes. and your a traitor you un-american right wingers

Obviously. I supported him when he asked for Ukrainians to stop fighting Donbas but when he attacked Ukraine he went too far. Innocent civilians from west part of Ukraine got dragged into conflict they wanted to avoid. And only because of him.

If he’s going after the biolabs then I say he’s based and this could change everything.

No

Yes he is a little man. Climbed his way to the top through intimidation, murder and so on. Maintained a kleptocrat nation but he made one small mistake, he didn’t account for a pandemic that would throw all his appearances into question to the point the golden parachute begins to look more like a noose.

Attached: lol.png (700x1244, 736.75K)

what would the US do if China made an alliance with Mexico and move several long range missiles there?

A woman typed this

No borders, no walls...

Attached: no borders.jpg (1486x848, 304.53K)

Not my boomer president not my boomer war

No, ukraine was told multiple times joining NATO would be a huge breech of the minsk agreement. This is entirely america and ukraines fault for thinking he was joking.
Sanctions will also do fuckall but cause the eastern bloc to further develop away from the west economically.
This is the beginning of the end for the west.

Yes. Americans who say they support him have no idea what's going on in the mind of his troops.

Attached: 239850928650689.jpg (790x527, 90.76K)

I mean
He's doing whats best for his country and his people
In the wrong for everyone else

yeah he’s wrong, he claims to care about Slavs but he’s allowed kikes to pillage the wealth of his nation whilst spilling Slavic blood to keep his corrupt kike regime from keeling over

your monkey leader has lost his mind

The eastern bloc wants nothing to do with the ineptitude of Putin. Putin has promised the golden goose to a I just recently in case you missed it. He’s a traitor and a war criminal, a killer and a failure, and quite likely a pedo closet homo.

No

He was right about NATO and the West encroaching on Russia's sphere but invading Ukraine is wrong.

wrong or right, either way i'm not sure how good this decision will turn out to be. he doesn't seem as collected as usual and even though the response has been pretty weak from the western bloc does he really think this will have an overall net positive result for the russia in the end?

No. Next question.

I'm pretty sure I have a penis

Not my problem.

He wouldn’t have done it under Trump, but you globohomo shills just couldn’t let Trump win again. Could you?

You couldn’t let the people decide? You had to install Biden, and look where that got you.

Fucking war with Russia, who are stronger than us by the way, because they don’t push your bullshit agenda. Because they’re actual MEN.

You leftists have done this to yourselves. Your weakness gave men like Putin a green light.

This is not my war. I’m out.

No, because there is no right or wrong. There are goals, and means, and all nations are balancing the two. The leaders of globohomo West, in a miraculous display of failing even the lowest expectations, are flabbergasted that the man who during his formative years saw a Millenium of imperialism collapse is immune to being called a big meanie.

Russia stronger than U.S.? Sir, please go out and enjoy your day as a free man, and maybe pay a visit to your local cemetery to look at the graves of those who fought with their lives so that you can have your nice day.

He's right about one thing.

Attached: putin-is-love-putin-is-life_o_3642685.jpg (400x400, 19.8K)

Putin is the ultimate globalist.
He would sooner lead his own people to slaughter each other so long as it means he’s protecting his own gains and material shit. He’s just another puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

What do you think? putin is a fuck, but why are we fucking the existing power structure in east asia over the shithole known as ukraine.

Heт

You think Biden or Milley is gonna stop Russia? After the way they handled Afghanistan? That was the green light for dictators across the world.
>”Now is your chance. The retards are in control of the United States.”

He's stupider than I thought. Or possibly more controlled than I thought. Either way he's a fuck up. This whole thing is a debacle and as usual the people who wanted nothing to with it are dying for geopolitical posturing.

Putin is a defensive realist, he did the best for his nation, and if there was a peaceful option he would prefered, that's why he tolerated ukrainian shelling on the donbass and crimea getting sieged with the cutting of their water supply, by deluded NATO puppets that the ukrainian morons are.

yes

sir i will need a picture to confirm your cock privilige

I don’t think Putin was waiting for a green light, his rule dependent on keeping up some visage of success, and the pandemic threw all that into question, Putin can’t step down without leverage because he has too many enemies. Right now he’s desperate to continue ruling, which is why he started this. He doesn’t give two shits about Russia or the oblasts in Ukraine.

As for Biden, you criticize too harshly a man who has proven himself a patriot and a civil servant for over 40 years. I’m not a Biden supporter nor a Trump supporter, but trumps administration was very good too. Nothing like the failure Putin is.

Wrong about what? About the faggotry, pedophiliary, the mental illness infecting the Left in the West? No.

Is he wrong to invade Ukraine, whom he has already abused twice before, and who represents ZERO threat to him. Clearly. Something may be wrong with him mentally, which may put us in very perilous times, but I have faith that Russians will eventually remove him from power like Andropov or Chernenko.