Does Any Forums support the principle of might makes right?

Does Any Forums support the principle of might makes right?

Attached: chuds getting cooked.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645844602711.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645844669102.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HRVwpi8WebE&list=PLgkKj2n1LjA_iQFGmUKMx3WQPsDw1GZ6-&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

no attacking innocents is peak cowardice.

America...

what does that principle mean?

Smoked sausages

Attached: 00-f4fwildcat-741x388.jpg (741x388, 31.45K)

Any Forums is not a person

>The Dream (from episode 1)
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645844602711.webm
>Peace on Earth (from episode 43)
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645844669102.webm

full episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=HRVwpi8WebE&list=PLgkKj2n1LjA_iQFGmUKMx3WQPsDw1GZ6-&index=2

Attached: Merlin - Legend of Prince Valiant.jpg (130x148, 4.51K)

No that's Jewish.

Any Forums is not a person
Any Forums is not an organization with a mission statement.
Any Forums does not have an opinion or a position.

Any Forums is simply a message board.
Any Forums is a crucible of truth.

>might makes right
Yes. If you're not prepared then it's your fault. Europe is worthless because it has no military. Everyone has known Russia will invade but did nothing for a decade. Might makes right removes that corruption.

yes

Speaking as an American, yes
The winners write the history books - Reddit did not invent that phrase

it means that if you can do something you do it and face the consequences like a man

the strong take what they want while the weak whimper.

Yes but you have to remember that nature is incredibly powerful and will force people to believe it's truth.

It's not supposed to be a principal, it's natural law, you have misunderstood it's entire premise

Yes, it is natural law. It applies as applicably to individuals as it does to tribes. If there is no one willing to challenge the victor or at least no one with a chance to change anything, who shall come forward to say it was not right? Even a few generations in from conquest, and the unhappy populous will slowly grow to enjoy its new overlords.

Is it good? Who knows, all the history in my text books has been written by the victors.

no

its mean that whoever is the strongest is right. And anyone weaker is wrong. It means that if you are talking with your friends and you say that "guys the sky is purple" and they look up and they say "no its not" because its blue because that is what the sky is. Then you beat the fuck out of them and you say "the sky is purple" and they are forced to comply with what you said or else you will kill them. So then they agree that the sky is purple.

That saying isn't an ideal you "believe in", it's just a fact of nature, the same as "winners write history". You can disagree with it as an "ideal" and still accept its factual nature.

Attached: 1645836999190.jpg (942x943, 123.3K)

Only when Im mightier.

Attached: 1637724479341.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Might is right book tries too hard to be dark and nihilistic on part 3 on cannibalism but ultimately over does it, as it put the n-word in quotation marks. Plus, it calls for the destruction of the northern races for being too civilized, owning sex slaves and encourages you to despise hard working people. It's a larp.

>chuds getting cooked
>city filled with refugees

what did OP mean by this?

Not one piece of Jerry’s china spared.

>Any Forums is one person
Might does make right. Morals and ethics are all well and good in peace time but when someone is trying to stick their metaphorical dick up your metaphorical ass you better abandon those morals and ethics real quick or you're going to die.

damn, really showed all those women and children what's what huh