Be honest with yourself. He really is the Adolf Hitler of our time

Be honest with yourself. He really is the Adolf Hitler of our time.

Invading Ukraine was almost exactly like the way Germany invaded Poland, claiming that they were greeted with flowers and parades. Putin similarly claimed that he was only advancing into separatist regions that want to be Russian.

He projects the same “righteous tough guy” image as Hitler, claiming that he’s fighting for Christianity against western liberal values.

His siding with China against the west is almost exactly like the non-aggression pact between Hitler and Stalin.

He will betray China when the time is right, and that will be his undoing. Just like Hitler trying to invade the Soviet Union.

He literally kicked off WWII.

Attached: 0471A911-C174-4E65-A49D-FD8922D017FC.jpg (3000x1974, 756.24K)

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

Attached: Jean Béraud (1849–1935) Children with a Toy seller on the Quai du Louvre - Oil On Canvas.jpg (2000x1607, 3.49M)

>wants to kill right wingers in Ukraine for embracing white nationalism
lolno

+10 rubles

the difference being that Hitler actually did nothing wrong
people smearing our führers image 24/7 over this ukraine shit. getting really tired

Absolutely fucking based.

pretty much.they should give tgeir citizens some guns, and if russia wants to come visit we can solve things at our borders

Sheissebaumstamm von Andy Sixx arsh

>>Be honest with yourself?

Everyday lay people know what gaslighting is now.
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock picture story pictures stories.
If you're honest with yourself you'll admit you're a disingenuous cunt.

Attached: 20210822_115931.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

How fucking hard is it to say Stalin?

You don’t believe people are dying at all? Do you think it’s fake? Clarify your position.

The Hitler of our time? No. As far as we’re aware he isn’t committing genocide. But you’re right that a lot of circumstances right now are similar to how they were before the outbreak of WW2, so let’s see how that goes. Will he betray China? No, probably not. They don’t just have a non-aggression pact, they are major allies.

The Hitler analogy isn’t perfect, but I think it’s safe to assume that he’s the aggressor that starts the next World War, and probably the end of the world. He won’t take himself out in the final hour, he’ll hit the big red button that takes everyone out.

I don't care about Ukraine. Neither should you.

It can be argued that Hitler tried to do the same thing, but lacked the nuclear bombs to do so. Didn’t he start bombing the fuck out of Germany when he learned they were losing? If he had nukes, he would have.

Hitler was an author

>Didn’t he start bombing the fuck out of Germany when he learned they were losing?
That was the US navy (airforce used to be a subdivision of the navy) that was bombing everything.

>If he had nukes, he would have.

Yeah, for sure. Still, I don’t think the analogy is perfect. There can be similarities, and I know our geopolitical psyches never really recovered from WW2, but to call them exactly the same, and say they’ll do everything the same is reductive imo.

Is that a conspiracy or is that the mainstream narrative? Genuine question. I know very little about the end of the war. I had always heard that Hitler began bombing German cities because he knew it was over and would rather die than let the Allies take him.

What’s the “mainstream” version of the story?

Yeah he's a cool dude

You are an idiot and never even listened to his speeches.

>trusting putin
the guy said he wouldnt invade for a month then invaded.

>reddit spacing
>siding with (((Ukrainians)))
>implying Hitler wasn't a great white leader

Attached: enhanced-26663-1423068581-15.jpg (483x483, 78.55K)

>Believing anything that comes out of Russia

Top kek

Attached: ai18vpk7qlh81.png (904x904, 748.54K)

It's more like he seems to be playing that role on purpose to me. An archetype destruction that plays into the goals of the WEF. People don't fucking read anymore and there's all this new interest in NS and Hitler from people, but these people are helpless and just go off of visuals. So if a "Hitler" type is destroyed in today's world, the people will likely take that example as reality and not just a gay as fuck WEF narrative goal.

Attached: 1616863916931.jpg (408x381, 18.56K)

>He's like hitler
Not really. Hitler didn't really have a good reason to take Poland after he got Austria. Putin has to take Ukraine or else he's forever bitchmade
>siding with China is like siding with Stalin
Germany and Russia are naturally antagonistic in a way Russia and China aren't. Not saying they won't butt heads, but their geopolitical goals don't involve subjugating each other like Germany and Russia.
>he kicked off wwiii
He probably will in the next 10-15 years but not yet.

>He will betray China when the time is right, and that will be his undoing. Just like Hitler trying to invade the Soviet Union.
Based, if the same thing follows now that followed then. The world desperately needs a resurgence of states where political power curbs financial one. CPC, bring thunder!