Are you faggots even real people?

Do fags here really think Ukraine even stands a chance? Is it insane levels of copium? Bots? Mossad? Trolls? Or are these people real, and they're actually so stupid that they honestly post muh russia getting btfo'd with a picture of 1 dead soldier and think it's true. Idgi

Attached: 434f3f3hhh68k9l989s.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2ZApyudlcQ
youtu.be/EbC8hCmk_uI
youtu.be/AK9eW-4cbmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MILLENIAL FAGGOTS DONT REALLY WANT TO FIGHT THO THEY ARE DUMB TRANNY WANKER SJW NIGGERS SO JEWKRAINE COULD STOP THEM IF THEY WANT IT BAD ENOUGH I DONT THINK RUSSIA IS WILLING TO GO ALL THE WAY SO ITS CAN JEWKRAINE STOP RUSSIA ENOUGH THAT THEY WILL DECIDE THEYVE LOST TOO MUCH MONEY OR RESOURCES OR MEN AND DECIDE ITS NOT WORTH IT.....

ITS KINDA LIKE THX1138 WHEN THE POLICE ROBOTS GO BACK TO BASE CAUSE THEIR FUGITIVE CHASE WENT OVER BUDGET ALLOTMENT.....

they are mind control slaves
they cheer for their own enslavement
gematriaeffect.news

youtu.be/D2ZApyudlcQ
youtu.be/EbC8hCmk_uI
youtu.be/AK9eW-4cbmI

Pol has been flodded by npc golems, tranny refugees and glownigger shills. This level of shilling wasn't even remotely so extreme during covid or vaxpass time.

Funny thing is; anyone ever slightly based sees that shit right thought. Around 8'9 GMT THE shilling slows which is interesting lm once the fuckding runs out the trannies will fuck off.

Also fuck kikes
Fuck jannies
And fuck niggers

Attached: 1626041824305.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

Democrats literally think defending Ukraine's honor on the internet like some fair maiden is a political imperative, and so they've been spamming all day. Zelenskyy is a jew who was installed in a coup and basically every jewish-owned outlet is riling up the hordes of retards to rush to his defense, even though all Zelenskyy did for Ukraine was sell off its industries and enrich a small clique of dual-citizen Israelis in Kiev.

+ 1 Ruble

70 % here are bots

How the fuck are all these languages role-playing there stereotype on here

You can't be that retarded

checkd

Attached: 1641875257633.jpg (1024x572, 72.85K)

Just buy Chainlink, bro

Worse OP: it's emotional retards. Of course there are plenty of shills too.

Depends how long they're willing to fight, it took afghanistan 20 years to beat the invaders

I've seen this shitty "it's going to be afghanistan for russia again" post way too many times, once the capital is taken, the military is crushed and president is captured, there will be little to no resistance, they don't care enough nor do they have the same will as the sand niggers did

Putin is seething because Zelensky and Ukrainian patriots exposed his military weakness. For every Ghost and Reaper, there are 10 nameless, faceless heroes, many of whom are female and trans, annihilating the Russian aggressors.

This will be over in days whether Biden shows up or not. Frankly, I'm hoping Biden and UN do nothing. They don't deserve the victory.

no i don't. but they can still put up a good fight

shalom

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

If they didn't care ukraine would have already fallen

the russians army is in the capital and has total control of the air, the war is over within 48 hours lol

Same thing happened in a lot of failed occupations

checked and agreed

I mean maybe they do

Its Zionists...

NGL I think most people know but the average person wants to root for an underdog. No one's been saying anything about this but I think at this point any NPC will bite on a good story. I don't think it's really that stupid to want the attacked small country to back the big bad bully up right?
Copium sure, but it's not hard to tell why.

Feds, NGOs, lost Redditors, suicide trannies and so on. They are working overtime to try and control the narrative here. The west in general and America specifically, has built such a powerful and all-encompassing propaganda system they actually believe that to change things in the real world all they have to do is change the reality in their virtual world. And there is about half to two thirds of the population that literally believes that synthetic propaganda to be real. The problem is that the people who run this system have forgotten to do anything is reality anymore. They think the manipulation of the virtual reality is sufficient. But it is not. Actual meatspace reality does not move according to the whims of the virtual propaganda reality. When reality fails to move in reaction to the demands of the virtual reality there is much horror and sadness from the controllers and their followers. Then they have to rely on lawfare as a last ditch effort to affect reality. Which has some success, but not totally.