Anyone else notice the dog that isn't barking right now?

Anyone else notice the dog that isn't barking right now?

Attached: 1643228628506.jpg (225x225, 7.93K)

Niggers?

What the dog doin?

Guess again, nigger

Every kid who picked this avatar was a wannabe nigger

What kind of fucking schizo shit is this post?
Just what the fuck kind of fucking... I don't even.

The crows will caw at dawn.

Insurance companies telling people about vaccine side effects.

what ARE those filthy dutch up to

Attached: 1556656864236.jpg (400x400, 84.51K)

>Anyone else notice the dog that isn't barking right now?

Yeah, your bitch schizo-ass after you shut up

holy shit I've seen this picture before like a decade ago but I don't remember where.

doing your mom mutt
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

You goddamn retards

Covid is the dog that isn't barking. The Russia invasion is the distraction the elite has been waiting for so they can quietly draw the curtain on the past two years. They're memory holing covid right in front of us.

Attached: 1643199192561.jpg (430x430, 49.15K)

haha hurr hurr nigger word

now kys

Attached: 1585716871958.jpg (600x600, 37.23K)

no

Attached: mywife.jpg (245x206, 6.94K)

Xbox Live was full of wigger subhumans back in 2007. I hated them.

I miss seeing that pic on my friend list :(

Three days ago every other thread on Any Forums was about how insurance companies were seeing massive spikes in claims and how they were connected to vaccines. Then this fake and gay theater started. They're not just sweeping Covid under the rug. They're specifically overriding the news cycles with something else, especially something super dramatic, in order to make people forget about the truth that came out about vaccines just a few days ago. The news of Moderna's patented DNA sequence being found in Covid (2 year old news) was also making a sudden resurgence just a few days ago. Putin is a WEF member and probably making bank off his Russian vaccines same as Trudeau was in Canada, another truth that came out recently and MUST be hidden by overriding the news cycle with something else.

Xbox live pfp

Nigger

Niggar

Fucking hell I can't even acknowledge the covid narrative without one of you faggots showing up

Covid was an enormous wealth transfer. That's it. You were supposed to fall for the obvious human cartoon villain Schwaub and focus on that instead. They got you.

Attached: 1619224686488.jpg (719x706, 65.46K)

I'll take Israel for 1000, Alex.

Attached: 1616790823113.jpg (1080x1128, 140.5K)

niggers never shut up, ever

I've said no, then asked about Israel and Zionism and all I got was Jewish hypocondria

China?