NUCLEAR WAR IS HOW THIS ENDS

In short, the US provoked this war to shift the focus off COVID and banking Putin isn't doing anything any other leader wouldn't do if a country that is hostile to them starts to threaten them with nuclear weapons and joining a mutual-defense pact treaty (NATO) that threatens its very existence.
The cunt Biden knew that, but he kept turning up the heat the moment the narrative on COVID-19 slipped and it was obvious that it was:
a) A joint US-Chinese made bioweapon
b) Based on technology developed by Moderna, one of the main benefactors. This was proven via a 19-long nucleotide that only occurs in the virus and the vaccine.
Prior to the start of the conflict, Moderna stock was crashing hard, almost half of its value blown away and its CEO disappearing from twitter.
If it came out that the US had caused a pandemic that destroyed the world economy and then introduced a genocide vaccine which was preplanned, it would have been the very end of the US and all the politicians who went along with this shit.

KEEP IN MIND, the VAIDS and cancers are still coming and they will need further cover to explain everyone's symptoms. That's why they're not stopping, the heat is still turning up and NATO made nuclear threats to Russia, while Russia is now moving its ICBMs into forward positions.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, THIS WAR IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
YES, THEY ARE WILLING TO CRASH THE PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS.

NOTE: PAID SHILLS WILL ATTACK THIS THREAD FOR GETTING TO THE ROOT SOURCE OF INTENT.

Attached: epicenter-nuclear-explosion-armageddon-planet-earth-epicenter-nuclear-explosion-armageddon-planet-earth-elements-158672143.jpg (800x533, 77.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MNJvMLJF5eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nukes aren't real
stop FUD'ing

Paid fucking CIA psyop shill.

show me proof they exist.

Everyone already knows but they’re too busy taking the bait and replying to shills.
Have a bump OP, but this is going to page 10 fast. Keep posting it.

Attached: 5AFD35E4-3C3A-4A7A-A854-C49D60F78B32.jpg (400x400, 36.99K)

Explosion go boom then big mushroom cloud then people get sick

Didn't read your retarded post but the title is correct though. Everybody knows it is how it ends, whether they admit it or not.

Attached: nuke.jpg (1000x750, 197.68K)

Let me guess you also push that the earth is flat, gravity isn't real, WTC had no floors, space isn't real, etc. etc.

I am asking for proof, that's it.
Please keep on topic.

Where would you go if your town was about to be nuked? The mountains? And then what?

MAY THE SECOND SUN FREE OUR SOULS

I AM READY TO DIE IN BATTLE UNDER A MUSHROOM CLOUD OF CANCER, DEATH AND PAIN. TO VICTORY MY BRETHEN!

You know how it ends but op put it clearly for “why now”.
I would have went further: this was always plan B in case the vaccine didn’t kill people fast enough or not enough people took it so they could destroy the control group.

Attached: 630855C6-8914-420E-92D3-C65EEFB3212E.jpg (926x1200, 123K)

>NUCLEAR WAR IS HOW THIS ENDS
i wish

nukes = fake and gay

there is literally no proof of any nuclear weapon ever (yes nuclear energy is real, no it isn't the same thing at all)

I'd say it is way simpler than that.
Russia right now is trying not to kill civilians, so that is why they are taking their time to capture Kiev. When patience runs out, they will start with the carpet bombing and that is where NATO joins the game. Once that happens, WW3 starts. If NATO joins the war, so does China. There would be war in Europe and Asia. Then wait maybe 1 year and a half and that is when the nuclear bombs start dropping.

This level of retardation should be punished with death.

If they're so obvious and real, why is it so difficult to supply evidence?
why the constant name-calling?

didn't read
nukes are a psyop

It not called a great reset for nothing.
((They ))are re-arranging the chess board as we speak no different to 80 years ago.We will not recognise this current timeline in the next decade.
The bad times have not begun, don't worry it's gonna get a whole lot worse.

Attached: IMG_20211022_191225_725.jpg (1279x780, 206.31K)

Because you don't even deserve the answer.

If you care about the truth, you should want to enlighten me and everyone else, and protect against all FUD.
Anything otherwise strongly suggests you're being disingenuous or lack the knowledge yourself, and are merely falling back on faulty circular axioms

thanks for the warning user you can go hang yourself now your mission is complete

>In short, the US provoked this war
Nah. If you believe this you're a pea-brained Slav. I can see why Putin would want Russia's historical territory back, but saying "muh NATO membership is a threat!" is literal retardation. NATO has never attacked, it's a defensive alliance. Only reason for Russia to be mad about states joining NATO is the fact that it means they can't invade and corrupt the governments.

Ok mate, if it makes you happy to think that then go for it. You are still not getting the answer.

>ICBMs into forward positions.

Attached: 1461985101833.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

Not worried about it. Just rebuild and move on.

Attached: 9998E677-CC2E-4B3D-8C40-1A353CC89415.jpg (600x424, 128.62K)

>B-but Putin isn't doing anything guys!!!
This thread sucked the last time you posted it nigger.

Nothing is happening desesperate Aussie cuck. You will go to the camps head down and nobody will remember you.

It’s the Penal Colony mindset.

when will this coon hang himself ?

>NATO has never attacked
Afghanistan, Libya

So Putin is in on it then.

I hope the kremlin is paying you overtime for your web-brigading.

Those were occupying coalitions where they functioned as peacekeepers, NATO didn't participate in the attacks. You are retarded.

I hope so

Attached: 1645720135556.png (674x619, 364.44K)

Only boomers believe nukes will ever be used again.

It's not an invasion, it's an "occupying coalition".

I seriously think the entirety of WWIII could be fought without nukes, mainly because neither side wants to open that can of worms.

Okay shill. Very immature comparison. This is why nobody respects Slavbrains.

Fuck yeah dude! Lets light this motherfucker up!

Only Sooners think nukes haven’t already been used.

Nukes going off mean the elite die aswell who were responsible for the genetic engineering we saw the last two years. Since none of you fags will do anything about it I think nukes are the best case scenario for humanity at this point. Only chance of accountability

>Very immature
>Slavbrains

>In short, the US provoked this war to shift the focus off COVID
is there a web site where only non-retards can talk about politics? i've had it to fucking here with the " has been orchestrated by the omnipotent powers that be to distract us all from

nukes will never be used for the sole fact that M.A.D exists. So long as other countries have nukes with the capability to annihilate countries, no nukes will be launched. No matter what (((they))) or the shills say.

go back to plebbit dipshit

let me guess, the tsar bomba footage was cgi and measurements showing isotopes that only form after nuclear explosions are also fake

ATOM GIVES AND TAKES AWAY, HE BLESSES AND CURSES

youtu.be/MNJvMLJF5eE

Globohomo will detonate a nuke in Ukraine, blame it on Russia, and say all the VAIDS cancers are caused by it.

Buy a Geiger counter. This way you will know whether claims of fallout in your area are just terrorist propaganda or not.