Is this place safe from nuclear holocaust?

If burgers and slavs were to exchange some nukes and destroy the whiter hemisphere, will this place be safe or would they target it as well just for the lulz?

I know fallout and immigrants would be problems on their own, but let's just focus on the holocaust.

Attached: home.jpg (470x653, 21.48K)

we are safe from the holocaust but not from the nuclear winter

Argentina, Colombia and Brazil are on the nuke list

The idea of nukes are to ruin a location but such a thing would improve South America.

Somewhat. Depends on number of bombs.

Attached: fallout.gif (766x451, 636.61K)

Nuclear Holocaust in the North will cause a massive downstream to Brazil.
Everyone is now a macaco and the world domination plan is complete.

Is Tierra del Fuego comfy?

im moving to the south as much as i can, i anything, i can find someone to drop me in antartica and genocide penguins for food

patagonia definetly is, thats why jews try to buy it all

Yes but if this scenario comes to pass it won't be anymore.
Prepare to live in antarctica. Also tell your brother to go back we're full here.

It's over perubro

Yes but the radiation gonna took a toll in all nations, cancer gonna be something normal.

Fuck off, we're full.

Your mom is already in antartica, pic related

Attached: anon's mom.jpg (1600x900, 261.75K)

Fuck off coke-monkey

McMurdo Station be like "why did the Internet turn off"?

based

No.
US military bases.
US has lots of them.
Also any ports that are frendly to the US will be hit.

Vietnam might be safer.
Its not just about building a bunker its about communications and exit.

It wount matter,there are going to be 6000 icbms with 10-20 city killers each, and some smaller secondary sub launches.

to get to "el bolson"i need 3 tanks of gasoline wich i will be "borrowing" stuff along the way with my SHTF gear, its a 16 hour drive , i already did it 2 times in 1 sitting each drive

Fuck off we're full

Exactly this, besides our Spic land is a mess of mafias and guerrilas.
We probably won't participate in the main war, but certainly we would have a lot of civil internal wars

finally some good news

ñuñoaposter projecting hard

Vietnam is a shithole without any nuclear winters and you think it will be better with a nuclear winter? just stay out of major cities in the southern hemisphere, anything else will basically be fallout/stalker but not fun at all!

According to 'WarGames' (1983), Argentina Escalation is one nuclear war scenario that's been planned for. Would have helped if they actually knew how to spell Argentina though.

Attached: wargames.jpg (940x534, 63.31K)

100,000 strikes give or take 10%.
So even best estimates, 50000 to 80000 targets eliminated.

Gasolero?

yes and no. yes is obvious. you should also be familiar with the no, considering your flag. the usa funds you, ecuador, and a handful of other SA between $100-150+m for various resources and programs. ive lived in ecuador/galapagos/peru and see how much the stability of your big cities, and by extension, your peasant masses, depend on that aid. youd be facing a shit ton of problems, if that supply line ever dried up for you guys.

still better than dealing with nukes, though.

good but why?

got em