I live near an AFB in Commiefornia. Planes are unironically flying over my house non-stop...

I live near an AFB in Commiefornia. Planes are unironically flying over my house non-stop. What do you think it all means? Pic related. Just saw one of these chunguses go off.

Attached: giant-military-cargo-aircraft-lockheed-c-5-galaxy-takes-off-news-photo-1569438578.jpg (1200x602, 62.1K)

We're nuking Russia, but don't tell them. Its a surprise.

They don't carry nukes in a C-5.

A C5 GALAXY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

NATO activated elements of the readiness unit so they might be going to Europe

>AFB
it means usa is moving troops in nato territories and and supplies to show strong face on Russia.

Killing is their business and Business is Good

Ukraine just flew over my house!

Theres already nukes in Germany theres not even a reason why we would need to transport them from California to Europe. It makes no sense in like 10 different ways

I've seen the C-5 galaxy and a few other military aircraft B-line over my neighborhood. I don't mind, taxmoney is being wasted so I can look at planes.

good for you lancasterfag, you live near edwards afb. literally nothing ever happens.

I miss the sound of those motherfuckas taking off so much.

NATO is relocating forces to Europe to prevent Russia from attacking any other country. 45 000 soldiers are about to be sent to Estonia or Latva. Ukrainian resistance proved Russian army isn't as strong as it seems and together with the rest of NATO forces there they have huge advantage. However NATO will not do anything, will not attack and will not join Ukraine.

Aren't they arming the separatists?

Adjacent to major AFB in Texas. The activity is 24/7 and highly unusual. One can only imagine. Look, if we have to glass Russia that’s just the way it has to be. We spents lots of money to be ready for this day.

Probably troop transports carrying the thousands of US troops being deployed to NATO eastern flank countries.

they're going to taiwan dingaling.

A BBC Just flew over my house.
Wondering if those white girls saw it too?

No. NATO is only arming their allies. They already armed Ukrainian (separatists are pro-russians who started war in Donbas) and since it is full-blow war they can't do shit now. Otherwise it may escalate to World Wide conflict. It's just safety measure.

A vertibird just flew over my house

Attached: golem lives matter.jpg (4240x2832, 794.4K)

im active duty airfoce in commiefornia. where are you fellow faggot.

It’s testing and drills, nothing new. I also live by one in commiefornia with people who work on base, it’s just a typically day in the neighborhood

Nah it's not Edwards.

You shoulda just been a drugdealer.

It’s the one north of it, guaranteed