So, a ukrainian reporter, working for the Ukrainian times, citing the ukrainian army...

So, a ukrainian reporter, working for the Ukrainian times, citing the ukrainian army, says the russian army is there already, despite all the times they "drove them off" or "destroyed them"?

Attached: ukrfag.jpg (586x833, 62.2K)

Russians are constantly in Kiev now, on a rotation basis. The issue is that they don't hold any territory, they're engaged in hit-and-run attacks of sort

The Ghost of Kyiv will BTFO those Russians

I dont know man, I was repeatedly told the same about the airport, and then that they dont even have fuel and need to steal it but it got mixed with sugar, and actually its just a single tank that somehow drove through all defenses.
I would almost say the ukrainian goverment is talking shit because its life depends on it.

Hey remembered the airport that the VDV took, and ukraine destroyed the same unit four times, before they abandoned the area entirely, and the vdv unit still held? I remember.

Attached: Abu Hajaar did nothing wrong.jpg (512x456, 78.71K)

Videos from arma dont fight wars

well if they hold territory, we will find out about it tomorrow

>nearing day three
>still haven't captured the capital
pffft, even if they are there now, this still goes down in the history books as pathetic

How long did it take us to capture iraq?

how long did it take the US to capture Baghdad?
I think 3 weeks, judging by google

dont post what I post ya fag

Lot of fake news constantly being reported. So hard to tell what's really going on and every news agency wants to be the first to report something so they throw out the idea of accuracy.
Also, when you use quotes punctuation goes inside the quote. For example, "he told me he was a trans woman so I gave him rope." Notice where the period is in that sentence. This is true for any punctuation, a comma, for example.

There are tons of russians and they keep coming.

Have you considered that...
Circumstances change?
That things you hear were true at the time they were reported, then events unfolded?
Time in fact, might not be static?

48 hours are not a lot of time memeflag

Is that actually true? It looked like twitter propaganda to me. Could be a Red Baron type. Hope it's true cause it's pretty bad ass.

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe

How the fuck do you think war operates, moron?
Do you think this is trench warfare? A position can change hands literally a half dozen times in a single day. Every modern war between near peers bares this out.

You wuld think they would take pictures of literall piles of corpses in that airport, right?

But they literally lied about retaking the airport.
they lied about their ghost pilot
they lied about they super soldier
they lied about casualties
they lied about capabilities
they lied about who was killing who when they posted dead Ukrainians and said they were Russian

The airport was held by VDV, who fought off counterattacks, and then were relieved by armor support.

Attached: costanza.jpg (300x300, 15.21K)

Abu Hajar! The casings are getting everywhere!

They probably tried, but the airborne holding the position wouldn't let them

Attached: moon laugh.png (397x373, 79.01K)

No, they have done for years. Fuck burgerland, fuck their shills for fucking up the boards for days. I hope all the globohomo minions get 4 generations of the rope

Attached: soldiersdeath.png (554x554, 47.42K)

>But they literally lied about retaking the airport.
No, they didn't. They retook it, then lost it again later.
>they lied about their ghost pilot
That one is probably actually a propaganda lie.
>they lied about they super soldier
This is some literal LARP created by random twitter users.
>they lied about casualties
No more than Russians, both sides undersell numbers because they only count confirmed kills.
>they lied about capabilities
No idea what you're talking about.
>they lied about who was killing who when they posted dead Ukrainians and said they were Russian
Shit is very confused and there are fuckloads of random posts to this effect.
>The airport was held by VDV, who fought off counterattacks, and then were relieved by armor support.
This is just objectively wrong. The VDV had a very bad time, retreated into the woods, then the survivors later linked back up with their reinforcements when they finally got there, and recaptured the airport.

Only good ukranian is a dead one.

They should bring back trench warfare and chlorine, phosphene, and mustard gas. Makes for really good footage

Attached: 59D7D399-C9E6-42C8-9425-C8886E0FD529.jpg (1170x793, 545.22K)

Attached: g.png (591x740, 148.34K)