Ukrainians dying with pride

telling you're killer to go fuck themselves in your last moments. absolutely based, most of you faggots would be crying begging for your life.

Attached: based ukrainian.png (611x240, 250.29K)

Actually no because they told them to surrender and they chose death instead of surrender

>most of you faggots would be crying begging for your life.

Attached: 1630049125605.png (750x593, 107.03K)

what a loser lol
what did he expect? that the russians just fuck off?
noob died for nothing

>dying with pride
One of the worst sins.
They are burning in hell now, sir.

Holy fuck the made up fuck you bombing story just flew over my house!!

so is this the "he asked for the vaccine on his deathbed but i told him it was too late" reworked for the new boogeyman?

Yeah, Amerigoy are so fat they can’t even get off their fat asses to stop the Mexicans

Attached: 8F63FCA7-86CE-4C9E-89BC-100E7D718616.jpg (2000x1416, 534.5K)

died for a tiktok video. russia btfo

the virgin “go fuck yourself” dead guy vs the chad begs for life and is not dead

Is pride really worth dying for?

What's so wrong with submission?

Attached: Floch.jpg (2048x1148, 919.78K)

Yes that is the based part...

Exactly

>surrender
There's no point living without a spine. Would you just let your wife be violently raped rather than die fighting? Can I rape your wife?

as an american you should be forcing that mindset onto russians

Attached: 1634525499903.png (645x720, 617.44K)

Pussy ass faggot ass sissy ass ninny ass pansy ass sucka

wouldn't have been his killers if he wasn't mentaly stunted!

We would also know the difference between you're and your.

Based.

There was a bioWeaponslab on that island.

He died free. Shal kek nem'ron.

Attached: Bratac.jpg (1019x567, 63.45K)

they surrendered, you were lied to. Welcome to the info war.

ill force my cock into your asshole

Pretty hard core I guess

You should provide some proof if making such a claim

Their feminist women, who were allowed to flee instead of dying like dogs, don't have to care about dying with or without pride.

Fighting for what? A $5,000/year salary as a software engineer? A patch of dirt with more history as a Soviet state than anything independent? A country who's handing out arms but no uniforms to untrained civilians and telling them to fight? (A war crime)

nice trips

>Russian warship, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1630899690346.png (598x800, 1.83M)

There is a point at which you don't want to be captured alive. Surrender is not an option.

Here's the thing... this isn't a religious war.
So my thought is, if offered the chance to surrender, why die? It's like a video game, I clearly lost. Dying won't help anything. And this isn't a situation where they're going to chop heads off or set them on fire.

>ACK!!!
Was it worth it?

You'll never be a woman you faggot Kraut with no army ahahah..Your country is a fucking joke filled with rapefugees

>dying for zog
I'd be asking if they brought the vodka. Who am I kidding, they obviously brought the vodka, but would kill me so they can have more to themselves. Those fucking ruskies, I would tell them to go fuck themselves. Oh wait-

Certain wars yes. This, I don't think so, yet. It's not bitter, not religious, etc... Russian wants to rule over them, not destroy and murder

This is a hoax, they surrendered without a fight.

And they're all dead oh no!

Anyway...op is a nigger lover

Very low T post.

You guys really believe all the propaganda you hear?

these are the good ZOG puppets, so of course they'll be praised. This is the kind of "nationalism" that the elite like to see.

There is no proof only conjecture on both sides

No. I have a set of things I'd die over. And choosing between those sides is pointless. They both suck. My Ukrainian friend now in NY told me he couldn't give a fuck who wins this. It's all the same.

I would probably be siding with them since the Eastern version of globohomo is preferable to the Western version.

>Muh prosperity, muh freedom, muh democracy

We have lost any semblance of freedoms, democracy is a farce, and I grew up poor, like not having electricity consistently, getting water from a well, canned food from a food pantry, etc. poor, I will take going back to that over the insufferable faggotry and decadence of Western globohomo. Ideally I would support a third position, but if a gun is to my head and I have to pick between the two, I choose east.

I'm hesitant to believe anything that comes out of this without footage. This kind of story sounds like something out of an action move... Zelensky on the front lines, old babushkas REEEEEEing, it all just seems like propaganda to md

My ancestors are smiling upon me imperial, can you say the same?

Ukr media: all defenders died, heroes posthumously

Rusky media: 82 dedenders laid down their weapons and surrendered

AAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T TAKENIT AMYMORE STOP I DON'T WANT NO MORE LIES FROM ANY SIDE FUCK SHIT DHAURIDHAGWQYAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 6dd0023de2881178266972447a895cfc.jpg (271x365, 30.88K)

welcome to modern war. its all lies, and the "truth" will just be the lies of the winner. you thought "infowar" was just a radio show?