They're not even trying anymore

The President of Ukraine is Volodymyr Zelenskyy. He is currently waiting on the streets of Kyiv to repel Russian invaders.

Before becoming the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyy was an actor. In fact, the role for which he is most famous for is playing The President of Ukraine on a television show.

But this isn't like a situation like Reagan or Trump where they had been in media before getting into politics. Volodymyr Zelenskyy was playing the President of Ukraine on TV as he ran and won the election to become the actual President of Ukraine.

To be clear, the guy who was playing the President of Ukraine on a TV show became the President of Ukraine. Which seems suspect. What's more strange is that Volodymyr Zelenskyy actually owned and founded Kvartal 95, the production company that made the TV show where the current President of Ukraine played the President of Ukraine.

How was Kvartal 95 funded? By offshore banks as revealed in the the Pandora Papers. With no traces to his real source of funding.

What's interesting is that you may have heard of Volodymyr Zelenskyy before. See he was the President of Ukraine that refused to give President Trump evidence of Hunter Biden's crimes. Which was "the call" that lead to Trump's first impeachment.

And, icing on the cake, Volodymyr Zelenskyy is jewish. And pic is from his show.

Attached: asdasdas.png (603x339, 258.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>With no traces to his real source of funding.
its not that hard to figure out bro

Attached: Shutterstock_10532640et.jpg (1500x1000, 111.2K)

Silly kike thinks he fire a weapon without kneepads

How is this the first time I've heard about this?

It's all on Wikipedia with sources, I just connected the dots tonight

I believe you. I just am amazed the (((independent content creators))) or the (((legacy news media))) haven't mentioned this.

shocking i know

Attached: 1645842079485.png (845x814, 830.51K)

Bump

Is anything even real anymore

I remember hearing about the actor playing President actually becomes President back when he ran and won, but it isn't brought up much since then.

i readed that he played a piano with his dick on one of his shows, and now he is president of ukraine in war. Absolute based madman.

bumpity bump

p.s death to zionist funded AZOV batallion and the catholic devil scum who are hunted as we speak from the WAGNER group

thats correct

>The President of Ukraine is Volodymyr Zelenskyy. He is currently waiting on the streets of Kyiv to repel Russian invaders.
imagine if mutts were this based

STFU commie faggot. Fuck Russia, fuck communism, and fuck YOU!

Look at the pain in his eyes

Attached: da667cf2-795f-4e73-81e9-a864467cdf87.jpg (760x411, 115.18K)

>Zelenskyy refuses to leave the capitol even though Russian hit squads are actively hunting for him
>He chose to stay and fight alongside his people against the invader

This man has more courage than any American politician in living memory.

He is fighting overwhelming odds and has chosen certain death over being a puppet or a slave to foreign rulers.

And yet, the only thing you ignorant, godless, worthless fucks care about is that he is Jewish.

Oh AND the film's plot is the IMF and then the President of Fake Nation That's Clearly Russia try to take him out of office.

Pic related.

It's on JewTube:
"The Servant Of The Nation 2 - New Comedy Full Length Movie 2017"

Attached: wqeqwe.png (1766x931, 1.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

pure coincidence goy
you don't have the time to think about this anyway, there's isreali wars to die in

Imagine having a ((comedian)) installed as president and he's nowhere near as funny as Trump on one of his off days.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-162745_Telegram.jpg (1542x1976, 1.56M)

bumby, interesting

Attached: mockingputin.jpg (553x591, 64.62K)

best thread on the site right now. thanks for the explanation of this clip

this country is not a real country

Attached: 1620833557834.png (759x751, 256.06K)