How come the west hates Russia more nowadays than when it was the Soviet union?

How come the west hates Russia more nowadays than when it was the Soviet union?

Attached: fba38a72-0f0f-404d-9ecf-b86c46c213bb-RUSSIAN+MAN+BAD+300a-1080w.png (1080x1000, 817.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/middle-east/article-698512
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians

they used to larp as Soviet commies until Trump

Based

They want to turn it into their playground, always have. It’s the ultimate market for them.

Your faggot leader wants to nuke me.

Attached: 098E56C5-49E0-4D64-BF4D-8264DEAD47FA.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

Imagine looking at Afghanistan and Iraq as a victory for America and then saying "we can beat a nuclear power country like Russia, yeah!" led by trannies in our military. And it takes extra schizo pills to think the public opinion is just bots and not demoralized Americans who have enough of foreign wars and Democrats woke wars.

the usa were communists. just look at roosevelt's new deal, and their endless support in action, but not word, of the ussr.

now russia is not communist and the communists behind the globohomo great reset are seething

No wants war with Russia. Russia wants war. KYS Vlad.

Attached: based_russian.png (654x584, 620.94K)

With all of the anti Russian hate online I just wonder how long before people start targeting Russian orthodox churches in the United States?

because it's still uppity.

"No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger" vibes

Based

first of all it's always Jews. Jews never forgive they were kicked out of Russia during the soviet union
but also Russia (corrupt as it is) is becoming a model of a European multi-ethnic country which is trying to preserve a dominant european (i.e. white) racial and cultural core
Russia is becoming exactly what they don't want to happen elsewhere

this is the dumbest fucking thing i've ever read.
ever.

Niggers :DDD
NIGGERS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nigger xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kek, pretty sure biden would happily nuke you too.

>he still thinks american presidents are leaders instead of servants

great post

This.

is.

why.

I'm shaking and crying right now.
My fiancée and are in a zoom call with our therapist because of so much agression.
We need to stay strong folks.

Yeah, the Clintons and Bidens have already raped the country dry.

jpost.com/middle-east/article-698512
Holy based

>blaming american presidents for communism
tsk tsk.