Now that the paper is worth more than the ruble itself, i'm starting to think i should wipe my ass with it

Now that the paper is worth more than the ruble itself, i'm starting to think i should wipe my ass with it.

Any ideas how I get the paper a little softer?

Attached: uff.jpg (620x349, 26.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=putin gives award to women having children&iax=images&ia=images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Any ideas how I get the paper a little softer?
warm it up with some gas oh wait....

Be a country sanctioned by Jew Goblins and their Freemason Shabbos goy
Imagine giving a fuck what global markets trade the ruble for
Imagine sitting on an ocean of oil which you could sell for gold
Imagine not laughing until you die.

If you watch the ruble price over 10 years you can see why Russia is so desperate.

>warm it up with some gas
How in the world is that going to make it softer?

Germany, with about 60% of the Russian population, has an economy 3 times larger than Russia.

Why does the price matter if it can't be traded?

Attached: question mark.png (612x716, 668.99K)

>Any ideas how I get the paper a little softer?
Combine it with German manhood.

>muh economy!

Cry harde Iwan

>Forced vaccination
>No army
>Endless raising costs of living
>Mostly all fags

You should fight for yourself, germ.
I'm sure the paper will be ok, your asshole is already at maximum stretch.

Vanya, you know it's bad when people from your country come to shithole EE one (flag related) to work as waiters and cooks.

I guess the only war you ever had to fight for was the war for Black Lives Matter.

Stop using vpn. Everyone knows thst putin is against white christians and pro pig fucking subhuman chechens. Anyone shilling for him, should be killed along their mongoloid children.

spot on

Attached: photo_2022-02-24_10-57-26.jpg (600x468, 44.18K)

And which one have you played a part in grandpa ?

Germans are weak fags.

Cia nigger glowies are taking away our children slaves. Everyone about to have the greatest anal sex the world has ever seen.

Attached: 1638834632080s.jpg (500x680, 25.88K)

>Combine it with German manhood.
Oooof. I kek'd

Sell pictures of rubles as NFTs, retard. You will make infinity dollars.

Attached: 1638834663072.jpg (500x679, 77.55K)

It's time for a cigarette break, Vanya

Attached: photo_2022-02-26_02-56-26.jpg (1048x752, 89.17K)

kek I left the US because it is seemingly a third world country now. You niggers can keep your jew numbers, ie. "the economy".

I know that people in the fourth reich can’t get silver but everywhere else in the world has a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy physical silver and hold and help free humanity from the clutches of globohomo. Silber is gut! Silber ist life! Silber ist shtrength!

>putin is against white christians
Here are but a tiny few pics of the thousands of Putin handing out awards to white parents for having children. There are videos of the award ceremonies as well. In America Jewish media castigates white people for having white babies.
duckduckgo.com/?q=putin gives award to women having children&iax=images&ia=images
I'm with Putin.

Pic needs Terrorist JEWISH SANCTIONS holding Russia down.

ok BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp

Acabamos de ver lo que vale el poder economico, fabricar bienes de consumo de alta gama al final no te hace un verdadero poder

I rather live among whites than be in debtMerica slaving for Jews at wagie rates.

if you are russian, you have never lived in the US.

I saw two Jeep Rubicons today, what does this mean?

If got passed by to many Russians you might get AIDS

200 IQ move!

Hello ZOGBOTS
Russian soldiers are killing white children right now with their airstrikes on civilians.
It's a shame to see you shitposting here.

The IQ of Any Forums may not be that high, but they can still distinguish between zogbots and annons.

Attached: 1645697962237.png (481x467, 385.82K)

>killing white children
Surgical airstrikes on Jew funded bio-terrorism lab
Surgical airstrikes on airports
Takes extra casualties so as to NOT hurt civilians
Power still on
Water still running
Internet still working
No heavy land invasion
Seriously is this an invasion or a tickle party?

I am Russian and I grew up in California. Came back to Russia in 2017. The US was once a pretty nice place to live, but I think it is irreversibly a shithole now.

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)