Any old fags here?

Or am I alone?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 8.25.30 PM.png (1365x513, 412.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtruthvideos.website/watch/ukraine-russia-footage_5y8jHTWUk4aLBFl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dp5XFvmZPrM&list=PLbSljKmPunJ5CYfYy8p5ssiHvo386RDDd&index=119&ab_channel=РАССВЕТ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

define old fag

What do you want faggot

I'm a 2014 newfag, you're surrounded by reddit and twitter currently

and Any Forums right now, old Any Forums came back for the war

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 8.27.51 PM.png (1365x586, 511.54K)

I came here last month after I turned 18 but was too scared to post before my birthday. I just want to know what's the qrd on the problem with Russia and ukraine?

An Hero fag

2005 Any Forumstard, here

Old fag here - but honestly only a temporary tourist when I know shit is about to hit the fan.

been here since 1985

Im on my second tour

I'm off to bed, but yeah.

Attached: control memes.jpg (399x295, 21.28K)

Attached: vtech kicked.jpg (425x283, 22.29K)

fuck off newfag

based, I just wanted to stop by again, see if this board was back to its old self and share a source with some good ukraine footage on it
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/ukraine-russia-footage_5y8jHTWUk4aLBFl.html

Attached: d21.jpg (359x577, 43.44K)

checked. same

I have come to Any Forums on and off since the mid 2000s. I don't think I can say I am an old fag since I was never a resident per say, but I witnessed it. Mostly frequented Any Forums then Any Forums much later.

you're the man now dawg

i want you to die for being a total new fag but you remind me 2014 was almost 10 years ago so ill let it pass

fugg
oh, im sure youve been here since the 70s?

lurk moar faggot

>old self
you one the trannies that try to push the gay psyop that this was once much left wing baord

2006 here. sad how quickly this place and the rest of the internet has become fucking gay.

nope. i left when they filled the board with black cock and tranny gay boy shit. went to full chin. full chin got the axe. then went to Any Forums

I’ve been here since the Boston marathon bombing. Is that old enough? I don’t remember this ever being posted before though

glp.

who is the semen demon on the left

I’m fucking ancient. 35, married, 1 kid. Worse, I’m still a loser. But I love my family. And they love me. So I guess it’s ok.

Any Forums wasn’t here in 2006 and Any Forums doesn’t count. /new/ and /n/ were predecessors but they also were not Any Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=dp5XFvmZPrM&list=PLbSljKmPunJ5CYfYy8p5ssiHvo386RDDd&index=119&ab_channel=РАССВЕТ
its really not that old, just esoteric

no one remember /new/

you are alone nigger