Conservatives have normalized "saying the quiet part out loud", while theyve really embraced this dogmatism...

Conservatives have normalized "saying the quiet part out loud", while theyve really embraced this dogmatism, this tribalism.

Trump really helped inspire and empower the shamelessness, the zealotry, the indiscriminate loyalty to party along with this sort of oppositionist mentality, and not for the sake of courage, self respect or integrity, but for the sake of partisanship, to enable and reinforce fanaticism, to pander to a base of seething culture war soldiers, indoctrinated right-wing zealots and mindless proselytizers airing out their endless, unfounded grievances.

These types of remarks and affirmations exist to validate an ideology of regressivism, victimhood, bigotry, antagonism and antipathy, while these politicians, mouthpieces, personalities and pundits relish the opportunity to convey a message to their followers, sympathizers and viewership, validating their own miserable lives, garnering much needed attention and amassing support for their careers in the process.

It's part of a cycle of messaging and propaganda and a feedback loop of homogenized attitudes, beliefs, talking points, narratives, rhetoric, group idiolect and dogma that reaches the hearts and minds of right-wing reactionaries and deranged counter-revolutionaries throughout America.

This movement of sorts blurs the line between one's autonomy, their individuality, and their political identity. An identity where politics and socio-cultural attitudes integrate, where politics and reality integrate. A common reality and shared psychosis that compromises critical thinking, discernment, open mindedness, reasoning, rationality, civility, honesty and impartiality.

Attached: 376f8ruv8tg81.jpg (1080x1374, 175.26K)

Conservatives dedicate themselves to standing up against an enemy, an abominable adversary, a villain, a strawman, "the left". A left in all its fabricated glory. These senseless enthusiasts emphatically and repeatedly embrace their own propaganda, made by and for them, and in turn, convince themselves that they're the victims in all of this, that they're the oppressed, that they're the ones being discriminated against, that they're the victims of racism, because conveniently of course, racism now only exists if it's white conservatives and their children who stand cowering at its sharp end.

And with this in mind, anything they say or do is justified, in the end, they've afforded themselves the privilege to always have the ability to rationalize their behavior, their actions, their delusions, their blind allegiance to party, to the group and to the ideology, along with all of their enmity, their intolerance and their chauvinism.

Attached: 1639486692523.jpg (870x561, 63.15K)

Attached: 1637696026758.png (730x529, 567.06K)

Attached: 1616508075735.png (372x351, 117.07K)

Glad to see you using that liberal arts degree OP. Believe in yourself!

Attached: parasites.png (974x1200, 775.19K)

Speaking truth to power is tribalistic dogma in 2022?

Wanting democratic elections, that are secure, is indiscriminate party loyalty?

Wanting a government made BY the people FOR the people, is indoctrinated zealotry?

I think you need to re-evaluate your worldview fren. You're rabidly approaching 1920's Germany levels of self delusion.

You can't reason with these retards. If it wasn't for double-standards, they've have no standards whatsoever.

Bhahahahaha

Do you enjoy lying to yourself, or are you trying to impress someone with your tired rhetoric?

Attached: 1637628684180.png (828x819, 837.25K)

lol didn't read...just came here to remind you that you will never be a real woman

>Oppositionist because they just like being contrarian
Retard. Name a corporation or entity worthy of anti trust right now

>You can't
You don't know anything about politics

You need to try harder if you want the sheckles, goy.

Attached: 1645390732737.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

Based

Attached: 3q89hu.jpg (480x480, 31.86K)

Conservatives are faggots who compete with each other to see who can find the most ‘based’ niggers and kikes, they’re just liberals in denial at this point.
90% of MAGA supporters would rather live in a nigger majority Republican nation than a white majority ‘Nazi’ nation. Relax OP, they’re faggots just like you.

don't care
didn't read

you know the drill

Attached: 1644324999182.png (1600x1600, 269.34K)

Do something about it, faggot.

Attached: 1645500640847.jpg (494x621, 29.25K)

>Guy holding sthe sign saying "communist jews behind race-mix" is a scholar and ahead of his time.
I can't believe there was a time when America was based, thank you for showing us this user

UwU newfag OwO kys

Attached: 1643317962233.gif (900x900, 213.46K)

leftoids mad

>Conservatives have normalized "saying the quiet part out loud"
I have never heard this phrase in my life

I've been shit posting for free. I guess jews don't like their country or cause enough to do it for free.

Seethe
Cope
Tranny
Shill
Kike
Nigger
Cuck
Basedboy

We're not so different, you and I. But unlike you, I don't worship American politicians like a brainlet glowwie.

Attached: triggercopeseethedilateywnbawMYRUMP4TRUMP.jpg (396x524, 42.77K)

>vote blue no matter who
>republicans are nazis
kill yourself you disgusting fag, enabling nigger loving kike, you're bad at this

bros niggers around your kids is such a huge bad

I'm still dodging the draft, fedcuck.

show real flag, kike

>vote blue no matter who
Disgusting. How could you say such a thing. You shit dicks are obsessed with "muh 2 sides"
Go dilate somewhere else, the adults are trolling today.

Attached: 1636207118561m.jpg (1024x512, 89.81K)

Attached: 1641719587716m.jpg (1024x765, 126.08K)

What a healthy, non-fat, handsome young man, I'm sure he has his gender and life all figured out, enjoys having a penis and a mother who isn't on OF.

Attached: Capture.PNG2.png (380x394, 271.03K)

Attached: youfellforit.png (966x966, 397.24K)

I'm calling it. This post captures the death of /pol so perfectly. POL is officially dead, it's over. This is the gayest post I ever saw and it officially killed /pol. RIP

Democrat poster, didn't read.

(You)

>calls out pathetic American shills
>"hero derp Wurst post"
Keep sucking that American dick user.

Attached: 1636159410388.jpg (683x731, 106.3K)

You could have just gone to reddit to be a faggot.

Damn, gotta get me one of those chinese made Nazi flags..