I think civilians getting killed in war is funny and I'm tired of pretending it's not

I think civilians getting killed in war is funny and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: mqdefault[1].jpg (320x180, 8.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-4bX97yGRic?t=1914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>American
yep, checks out

i hope to experience an unforced laugh once again in my life

its only funny because it is happening far away from you. The second it gets remotely close to home you will think it is sadistic.

basado

Americans have plenty of experience with watching people near to them die pointlessly and not caring

White people dying amuses you? Post nose pls.

lots of white people deserve to die. most Canadians, for example

turbobased

You're going to be pissing your pants if a happening came to your home

Biden murdered children in Afghanistan.

Attached: 1636308659656.png (781x746, 208.34K)

This
we are told to ignore niggers killing eachother in record droves in every major city or we are racist

Seems counter intuitive since this is the reality
see

youtu.be/-4bX97yGRic?t=1914
i just wish it happened in my country

Dude, people with your flag have expressed very sick hatred including death for people. I think the canuck-flag should calm down, continue like you have and americans will be treated better with american flags on their bags when they visit Europe.

>I think civilians getting killed in war is funny and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

pretty edgy, user

Say what you like about OP but I chuckled

You mus tbe 18 to post here user

This so much

bump, because amused

Based keef poster.

Attached: 50252074-0F7B-4DE9-BA45-C24B06269BAF.jpg (300x264, 13.91K)

disgusting kike

shit half the country was just laughing at the thought of civilians dying of covid becuase they did not want to take a experimental rushed vaccine.

its pretty mainstream.

>Based Departament? He did it.

Attached: image3A7028_chroma.jpg (2309x1299, 640.81K)

I actually find myself unironically laughing at the face of the people horrified by these events.
You niggers didn't give a fuck when it happened far away but now you're all scared that is happening next door?

Most people truly are NPCs, they don't care that people get slaughtered unless it's right in front of their doorstep.

only the hubris is funny. nothing else really.

t. 19 year old zoomer

>t. jew

this lol, it's not me, it's not my family, i literally couldn't give a bigger shit. in fact, it's fucking funny to see zog killing zog yet again.

same bro, went to dinner with the family last night, had to try so hard not to laugh about this.

Attached: 1564233434.jpg (845x570, 79.78K)

Kill em all, you're a giant faggot.

they are watching a made-for-tv movie only loosely based on events in the real world. it will last two weeks to erase their memory of covid.

Yeah I was watching a livestream of kiev last night, finding myself getting increasingly bored, basically waiting and hoping for bombs and exploisions.

had to take a step back and remind myself that I'm using other people's death misery and destruction as a source of entertainment

annnd I'm back here today watching the same streams hoping for more happenings. the internet has ruined my morality, or perhaps it was never there in the first place.

frankly I don't know any russians or ukrainies, don't really care about who wins or whose "side" I'm on. Basically just here for the hype and kino. Why should I care about people who speak a different langauge, look different to me, live on the other side of the world, and I have no connection to? I don't care. And I don't mean it in an edgy sense I'm sure it's a horrible time for them, but like, what's that got to do with me? It's irrelevant to me.

I didn't care when it happened to sandniggers because sandniggers killing each other isn't news.
Now a jew puppet oligarch with Rothschild ties is committing Holodomor 2.0 and Any Forums is either ignoring or actively cheering an actual White genocide that will see the last few decent countries in Europe overrun with turkomongol barbarians.