The side that's winning doesn't need propaganda

The side that's winning doesn't need propaganda.

Attached: 1597776476472.jpg (2048x1473, 516.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Losing while screaching so hard as to shit the whole world media is typical of ukranian. Super melodramatic people

Yes because there's no winning in war. The ones who win are the ones who avoid it.

This. Let the shills shill to each other.
Just remember the bankrun.

congrats on beating an africa-tier nation vatnikbros
now enjoy your economic collapse

If they were winning their propaganda would be unnecessary.

Attached: Pepe_hyde.jpg (250x234, 6.11K)

Exactly, where is the pro-Israeli propaganda since yesterday?

Debatable.

This. Russia will come out on top.
Fuck NATO, fuck globohomo.

cope putinbot

Of course they do. It would help win even faster by breaking morale of enemy. Didn't Russia expected that their enemy will collapse on first day by panic on its own?

Russia is for some weird unknow reason actually not winning. We dont know for how long but they are not at the moment.

kek, they all VPN fagging with Russian flags now.
And thinking anyone here, or anywhere else for that matter gives a shit about their lies anymore.
>Kvetching intensifies

Everything is propaganda. The winners shill it 24-7, the losers shill it seven days a week, it’s all fucking propaganda.

discord trannies mad

>Yes because there's no winning in war. The ones who win are the ones who avoid it.
Classic cuck mindset.

It's insane how much ukraine-is-winning fake-news shilling there is going on right now.
>There is no graphite on the roof!!
>Russia is definitely not winning!!

Attached: No_there_is_no_graphite.jpg (4170x2346, 1.69M)

>memeflag
kike detected

Attached: 1644956066898.png (800x778, 327.6K)

Smartest leaf fag

Okay boomer.

white power

>Classic cuck mindset.
Classic bot response

I am actually curious how the outcome will go.
Nobody's really won territory in a major war since WW2. The kikes have had every war punished with increased debts, and only multinational corporations profiting thanks to (((national interest))).
Granted, Ukraine isn't much use as clay. But it's more than just some rock in the sea.

Damn brah, You nailed it. The only way to win is not to play.

Everybody on the planet hates Putin for the atrocities and war crimes he's committing against the innocent civilians in Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

By that logic the white race is dominating

Woah this guy watches movies

>propaganda shill is propaganda shill

This

...so they're both losing?

fuck, at this point I might as well start autosaging my posts until the war ends, none of the threads I end up posting in have any merit.

The winner writes history in the end.

Attached: jokerpepe.gif (300x169, 1.95M)

>By that logic the white race is dominating
Cucked and cornered as we are, we have still not mobilized to fight for our survival.

die for zog then. I'll watch and laugh while i eat tendies

man, i hate fucking canadians, if they weren't on the other side of america i would kill them all (except for the men i trust singer)

You know how it works with Ypipo. We don't chimp out all the time, but when we do..

Attached: 1645783256976.jpg (750x737, 119.43K)

/pol won already, the amount of KeKs will provide the meme engineers enough fuel for the next habbening

Attached: tophat.jpg (193x250, 7.05K)