Reminder: pro-Ukraine equals pro-ZOG

Reminder: pro-Ukraine equals pro-ZOG

Attached: 8C2D8CC6-098A-44B9-AEF7-831A4F75F732.jpg (640x827, 284.08K)

Not an argument. Putting (((parentheses))) around everything isn't an argument. All I see are jews jewing jews jewing jews.

reminder:
pro ukraine equals pro-zog
pro russia equals pro-zog

Attached: 1613212598427.jpg (498x367, 43.67K)

No shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-162745_Telegram.jpg (1542x1976, 1.56M)

bump
zog-shills in full force today

If being pro ukraine is being pro zog then I guess I'm zog and I'm going to help them kill you, nigger

Thanks for admitting where you true sympathies lie

It's retarded how many zog shills we have here right now. We're team Russia and anyone who's not a fucking tranny shill knows this.

We'll get to you first, faggot.

Putin married his daughter to a jewish Billionaire and poses for pictures with Klaus Schwab too btw.

Attached: Thatmeanstheyfucked.jpg (456x347, 30.67K)

Attached: BB2F7678-C1AB-4FD4-8812-598AC106764E.png (602x800, 379.4K)

Me?
Gonna have Jamal (pozzed) rape your children in front of you

I'm not pro-Ukraine (pro their gov't/state apparatus), but I'm pro-Ukrainian, as in I support the ethnic Ukrainians in their national soverignty. So fuck Russia for violating that. Who controls Ukraine and who the allies of said are, is less important, cause I care about the people as they're my white brothers and sisters. I visited Ukraine in the summer of 2016, and spent almost a month there. The people are really nice and welcoming, and didn't have one single negative experience there in that whole month (Lviv and Kyiv). Call me biased, I don't care. I'm with the people of Ukraine and their right to national soverignty. Death to Russia.

Pro this pro that, do people really pick sides or is just rge disinfo shills sowing division? I just feel bad for the civilians paying the price as usual, for kike wars.

Good luck with that, faggot. I will make the faggot next to you eat your heart once I carve it out personally.

reminder both sides ARE THE FUCKING SAME.
this is a fake war show for the retarded people
you are being distracted from what they are really doing to you.

Dude you have been shilling for Russia all day take a break and think about how you are not paid for it.

if your rooting for either side, you are a tranny

> BOT mafunction

I'm rooting for my own side, which benefits from Russia kicking some ass, which they're already are. Schwab isn't the only "wizard" around, mate.

He is being paid in rubles and that shit is tanking to robucks level, rubles == monopoly money now.