Ukrainian children in bomb shelter

>Ukrainian children in bomb shelter

Putinbros...

twitter.com/3TrAmvL026aJRar/status/1497321634243489792/

Attached: FMeOFilXsAAGHy-.jpg (960x540, 67.62K)

Seeing so many white "people" in one place without POC supervision makes me sick and nauseous as an American.

Imagine the smell

new shipment coming for the elite

haha smell of what?

the smell of fear and despair hanging in the air of course

>mask wearing cultists
kill them all

ohhhh ok. :(
They're CHILDREN you freak.

don't fucking care. their parents must pay for this. death to all covidians.

KYS if you're not trolling.

Hmm why all young girls

>no social distance
absolutely appalling

I guess because they're small and light so they won't break the shelf they're sitting on.

Their cuck parents supporting a clown NATO puppet president are the ones to blame for this. Their parents will pay if something happens to them.

They would grow up thinking 99.999999% of men are unworthy Incels. Now they can have their Christian Grey Chads earlier.

Its epstein's european house

Imagine being told to hide in a bomb shelter but masks were mandatory.
I think these kids have more to worry about then catching a cold.

they have their mask on chud

I am sure that the russian morale just got up by 900% when they heard that the loot will be kept safe to be divided after war. Especially the chechen jihadists

Attached: russian liberator2.jpg (633x421, 132.58K)

masks will save them

Fuck off and back to plebbit

to bait people into sending help
they're exposed like dolls

You need to garner sympathy from retarded westoids. You do that with young girls.

Biden wants a sniff

Attached: 1643577366314.png (956x1233, 2.25M)

>whores
Nothing of value lost

Can't believe people are posting about masks and not how cute they are wtf

Built for Big Chechen Cock

fucking pedo mutt

i don't stand with anyone. i'm not dying for biden. i'm not dying for leftist. i'm not dying for the war democrats caused. they edged russia on for four years with muh russian collusion nonsense and turning the country into a bogyman, they called us nazis and white supremacist for six years for supporting trump, they buried biden - hunter ukraine scandal over bribes and hunters corruption in ukraine and withholding military aid over it, etc. now all of a sudden they cause a war and they want us, the people they shat on, to rally behind them? no, fuck them. they caused this war, they can go die in it. i'm not dying for them. i'm not joining them. i'm not allying with them. just because i'm not dying for them doesn't mean i support putin. i don't support anyone. i'm only caring about myself because these fucks wouldn't die for me and never cared about me.
>but muh kids!
democrats fault for wanting this war. blame them.

Attached: modern-leftist-tech-02.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

>meanwhile in uncle anons happening bunker

get a life faggot

a war and a pandemic is a shit situation and I feel bad for these poor kids and the FUCKED UP world they will live in.

Pedo? I said they're cute, not sexy.

Let me guess, the real ghosts of kiev