BASED MARCO

BASED MARCO
LMAO OHNONONONHAHAHAH

Attached: AD8467D5-4C0D-44E6-9DE4-F9B912DDE41E.jpg (1170x1165, 396.77K)

I dont get it

it's because you're gay

an Il-76 just got shot down over Ukraine

lol what does it even matter did you forget about WWII? Russia doesn't care. They send everyone into the meat grinder and you still lose.

there is nothing based about little Marco. warmongering neocons get the rope

Says who?

kys russaboo

>Putin paratroopers
So US airborns are "Biden paratroopers" now I guess.

225 max

Literally who

Edgy

disgusting
I hope ukraine loses

Haha stupid faggots are falling for it.

fuck rinos. fuck neocons. fuck commies. i don't stand with anyone. i'm not dying for biden. i'm not dying for leftist. i'm not dying for the war democrats caused. they edged russia on for four years with muh russian collusion nonsense and turning the country into a bogyman, they called us nazis and white supremacist for six years for supporting trump, they buried biden - hunter ukraine scandal over bribes and hunters corruption in ukraine and withholding military aid over it, etc. now all of a sudden they cause a war and they want us, the people they shat on, to rally behind them?

no, fuck them. they caused this war, they can go die in it. i'm not dying for them. i'm not joining them. i'm not allying with them. just because i'm not dying for them doesn't mean i support putin. i don't support anyone. i'm only caring about myself because these fucks wouldn't die for me and never cared about me.

Attached: your-job-leftist-commune.jpg (2982x3266, 1.54M)

Back to twitter gaylord

bretty gud bantz for a retarded spic, ngl

Attached: AD44689F-3BC6-40E7-86A9-B70D3F6E3E9B.jpg (1024x768, 246.25K)

I don't support Putin either... and I'm not racist.

Funny how all humanity goes out of the window when it’s designated enemy you’re talking about.

#BREAKING: Air Force Command of the Ukraine Armed Forces claims:

- Ukrainian Su-27 shot down Russian Su-25 flying towards Vinnytsia
- Ukrainian S-300 air defences shot down a Russian Su-25 and helicopter
- Ukrainian Su-27 shot down a Russian IL-76 near Vasylkiv

lubio is a literal homosexual and men fuck his ass and cum inside his asshole

evil is subjective are you fucking 12?

These people are pathetic and immoral.

I am racist which is precisely why I don't support Putin's sacrifice of white blood to the Jews.