Daily reminder that if you support what Putins doing you are Anti-White

He is killing white people. Supporting him to be edgy or because a liberal called you mean words is retarded and pathetic. You don't have to choose a side here, both the West and Putin are Anti-White, Evil and Satanic.

Attached: CHUD.jpg (944x1006, 204.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow thanks for enlightening me i suddenly love biden and homosexuals now

>Chud meme
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Show me the genocide and mass destruction in Ukraine. I'm waiting.

Attached: 1645767081437.png (750x768, 543.46K)

>putin doesn't want to import white genocide globohomo "democracy" to his cunt
>this makes him anti-white

you're on the same side as reddit, let that sink in OP

>He is killing white people
absolutely based

Though it has in recent years downplayed its neo-Nazi sympathies, the group’s affinities are not subtle: Azov soldiers march and train wearing uniforms bearing icons of the Third Reich; its leadership has reportedly courted American alt-right and neo-Nazi elements; and in 2010, the battalion’s first commander and a former Ukrainian parliamentarian, Andriy Biletsky, stated that Ukraine’s national purpose was to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade … against Semite-led Untermenschen [subhumans].”

but this still shatters normies world veiw so show them

They're all actors for the WEF. ALL OF THEM.

This group has subverted almost all international governments to their agenda. Including Russias.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Retards being retards, nothing new
White race is fucked if they depends on those guys

Any Forumsbrains have been scammed into supporting jewish imperialism.

You retards can't read.

Attached: g.png (1057x104, 16.39K)

>Leftytranny cries as he strikes you
Kill yourself
People can raise from the ashes, globohomo is complete unavoidable white genocide.
I chose war to globohomo.

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

Done dignifying you retards with actual replies.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

Supporting the American president that kills millions with sanctions and proxy wars is not edgy or cool either. Its comical when people chooseva side, that is not betterbtham another as far as death, destruction, and corruption goes.

GIT FUCKED TRANNIE KIKE

Attached: _102831346_047de765-d214-4964-aa93-9e6daaeb5ca4.jpg (976x549, 93.86K)

wipepo is a burgerland-bongistani construct
I don't identify as 'white' aka muttoid of unknown genetics.

thanks again for enlightening me i just ordered a year supply of estrogen for my 4 year old boy who told me he believes that he is truly a woman

Based. The soldiers on either side are getting paychecks from the same kike. When will you retards learn that this is a literal TV show lol.

why is it clalled carpet bombing? do russians have magical flying carpets?

Le herp le derp xD

another cringe pan-european

I love how no one understands this post and instead insists on operating ad though everything is binary and that you must choose a side.
>Ukraine is run by Jewish oligarchs
>Russia is run by Jewish and Slav oligarchs
>They're all related to each other in some way
>They're just a bunch of rich cunts with ambitions and have no problem using you to die for them
>They all hate you and what you dead
What's not to understand lol

Ignore jewish bots and their narratives the jewish bots use to try and control you:
Their Jewish Narrative: "*someone else aka russia* is much worse then globohomo!"
Reality: The jewish cabal has a lot to lose from ukraine being harmed, also, this is not true as nothing, let me repeat myself here, NOTHING is worse then the jewish cabal. Absolutely nothing.
Their Jewish Narrative: "no no no you are a white nationalist right? so I can tell you that innocent white ukrainian children are dying due to russia! you hate them more then my kind now right!?"
Reality: No, being in support of white people does not mean chasing every group that happens to kill some of them in battle. Remember, jewish controlled puppets are not white, period. They are the enemy. They are not your friend. Yes, even the pretend "innocent children" are not people, they are tools to control who you are against. The jewish cabal hides behind and manipulates children to survive, you will never defeat them, EVER, you that's all it takes to disarm your anger. You are weak, pathetic, and the very reason why they control 90% of the world as it is.
Their Jewish Narrative: "you are either in support of our jewish cabal controlled state of ukraine, or you are in support of russia!"
Reality: This might be the most commonly seen narrative they use on you so far, turning such a subject black and white to remove the facts. Such as the fact that this is happening to two countries half way across the fucking world. If you live in America or the west, then no, you can be against their jewish puppet state, BOTH OF THEM.
Their Jewish Narrative: "but look here, look at this here, Putin is just a jewish run puppet! so you support our jewish cabal state now right?"
Reality: Same as the last one, once again, being against one, does not support the other. Do not let them try this, tell them that you want ALL jewish controlled countries to be set free of jewish control, which is both of them. This ends them.

>be self loathing white liberal
>come to Any Forums pretending to care about whites
>thinking you fooled anyone
many such cases

Cringe.

Die for Israel on the other side of the globe, but pay your dues first.

Attached: c631f5b798cd5779db9bd4c1a0ceafd70354d809a506169d39053ffe5aef1d36_1.jpg (1080x702, 146.63K)

A carpet completely covers the floor

Agreed

Holy fuck the shills are desperate if they're resorting to this.

/thread

Fuck off chink shill
Fuck Ukraine and NATO and the US

To be American is to be anti white and worship niggers

Daily reminder I don't care fuck the west lmao

Attached: 1645661299919.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

You can keep spamming it all day every day behind every national flag on this planet and it will never be the truth

"I'm pro-white, but also I use the same le chud meme that every other anti-white discord tranny uses."

>Everyone is evil!
>Everyone is anti-white!
Then whose side are you fucking on, moron? The biggest reason that globohomo woke Marxist mind cancer exists and has spread around the globe is because of fucking WHITE PEOPLE. Half of my countrymen are brainwashed ignorant traitor pieces of shit that are actively being racist towards their own countrymen and destroying their own nation. Racial solidarity isn't going to get us anywhere unless it's full-blown apocalypse time.

Jews are like living sterotypes that have no individuality. Consider how they always tell you what happens to them but not what they did. OP is a jew and this is recognizable by the fact that Ukraine's leader is also sending white people to die and is a jew.

it is true, retard. Putin puts WN in jail, punishes holocaust denial, floods Russia with muslims, etc

I think slavs are white, but many people disagree.

That's barely destructive to be a missile, let alone carpet bombing. The entire area would be floored.