Kyiv

I'm in Kyiv. You might ask your answers.

Aaand I'm amazed by the quantities of retards here, on this board.

Attached: 16458156811440.png (1002x1280, 629.69K)

Imagine you are a little white boy, you look at the nazis and think to yourself “that looks kinda silly, they walk funny”

Or you look at an American GI from the veitnam era and you think
“Lamo why doesn’t he shave? He needs to relax”

Or look at the modern “operator” and think to yourself
“Wow I can’t tell if he is fat or not”

If you are a Jew though you look at them and think
“OH MY GOSH THAT GOYEM MIGHT LOOK AT ME!”

And they get called “elite”

Post proof with timestamp
Is the absolute hysteria here and in the media justified? What is the mood of the ukrainian people at the moment?

Have you got the free AK?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm experiencing some sort of a cultural shock but in retard way

is there a war going on?

How does it feel knowing you and your entire family are probably going to be obliterated within mere weeks?

why did you retarded niggers let your country be ruined by a USA backed stooge?

So are you fighting? Are bombs raining down on the city?

Made any molotovs?

How are the Nazis doing?

kek

What's your favorite cheese, anyway?

Are you a soldier?

Are you scared?

How bad is it?

Did you witness some shit?

Are you safe in a bunker or something?

What about food, water, electiricity so far?

whats the general moo dof the people?

Do people still go to work?

I hope the best for the Ukraine. Kill those russian fucks.

Attached: ezgif-2-49368bcf9f.gif (456x640, 1.98M)

Did you get your pre-ordered Steam Deck delivered today?

rip op

Attached: F75F962F-E034-4F4D-907D-13E65117C3AD.jpg (500x375, 48.17K)

Have you seen anything yourself?

Kiev is a Russian city

Have you sucked your jewish president's cock lately?

what social media app do most of your ukie friends use? is it completely filled with disinfo now?

>reddit spacing
Welcome newfag, now go back

Have you been de-Nazified yet?

>quantities of retards here, on this board
>You might ask your answers
Okay Ivan

Do you know any friends or family that have been hurt or killed?

Why don't you just throw down your weapons? You know you won't win anyway, so why not spare thousands of young ukrainian men's life by turning in that kike president of yours?

Is this really a war? Your president said 137 soldiers have died since the invasion. More niggers get shot in Chicago in a weekend. Doesn’t seem like war numbers to me

>You might ask your answers.
Why did everyone start calling Kiev, Kyiv? It's been Kiev for my entire life, then all of a sudden it gets a name change. Is this some kind of Google search thing, where old articles are being scrubbed?

Attached: alec baldwin.jpg (545x542, 17.94K)

Are the people of your city going to fight the russians?

Hope you guys can hold them off

>flag
uh shouldn't you go back to kiev and help defend it? never heard of kyiv btw

why does the spelling of a city matter so much
its like starting a conflict between america and the UK over the spelling of armor/armour or color/colour

kiev you fucking turbo kike faggot

>Ignoring calls for timestamp
>Edgy picrel, instant emotional response

Confirmed kid, troll, troon, or the dreaded Killroon. Move along

Attached: E444EE7C-0D3E-4533-80A4-6C4295072634.jpg (741x458, 47.81K)

have you received your ak yet?
post photo with timestamp

>so why not spare thousands of young ukrainian men's life by turning in that kike president of yours?

Because theyre not being invaded for the kike president.

Putin want the territory anyways.

The fuck's a Kyiv

do the police still respond at times like this? Could you just go and rape cunny and get away with it?

>2 posts by this id
I hope he is not killed

I'm guessing Kiev is the classic Russian version and Kyiv is the modern, made-up "Ukranian"-Russian version.

why is your government helping russia produce all those fake videos with so many crisis actors in the streets to make it look like a war is happening?

Are you being serious? If you are, might want to ask your doctor about schizo meds.

However, Kiev is a transliteration. It is not being scrubbed. I will still call it that and write it like that in my life because thats a transliteration for use in my language. russin paid shills might be blowing up the name issue as a way to have some sort of ground, but it seems like they are losing the ground war and the social media war.

Are you going to kill yourself you kike piece of shit or wait for the Russians to do it?

lol have you never been accosted by an schizophrenic rambling hobo, who's more talking AT you than WITH you? that user is the same exact thing, just online

Basically kiev is how the russians say it so virtue signaling faggots say it the way Ukrainians say it. Until the war no one gave a shit to appease the Ukrainians in their quibble.

If there was a based niggerkilling spree in South America, the same sort of fags would be talking about how we need to defend Brasil.

Yeah. There are war. But not that bad. Like, there are alots of diversion units here in Kyiv, bombs, but at least im kinda far away from the gov districts

Everyone feeling kinda patriotic. Alots of people are fighting, some are terrified but no panic yet.

Nah i have bad sight so no ak

if ancient kiev was called kievan rus that means they are russians, so this is a civil war if its russians against russians.
So if its a civil war between russians why you have a jew in charge?
why do the jew is calling nato for help?
why dont you surrender the jew and drink vodka with fellow russians in victory parade?

you may call us retarded, but we arent the ones shitposting from an active war zone.

With all sincerity, I hope you survive and aren't put in a deathcamp or something. Good luck, OP.

This.

BUILT FOR BBC

>russin paid shills might be blowing up the name issue as a way to have some sort of ground
how retarded are you? Its been Kiev since forever until like 3 days ago when jewish media changed it. Shits weird

I feel bad for you guys, your fake gov has ousted you and Russia wants to take you out. What are you going to do? Serious question, Where will you go? I hear Ecuador is a good place

thoughts on the azov movement?
and oppression of ethnic Russians in Donetsk?

A delightful chicken Kiev waiting to be gobbled-up by the Ruskis or the globohomo elite. I feel bad for you.

Attached: 75B12535-3044-4912-9119-1D64066799FD.jpg (440x400, 40.5K)

Why are you gay?

I know it doesn't help much. But stay safe OP. Putin a shit.

All good questions, particularly this last one:

Is this really a war? Your president said 137 soldiers have died since the invasion. More niggers get shot in Chicago in a weekend. Doesn’t seem like war numbers to me

particularly as 13, at least, of these 137 are very likely pure inventions (Tass says the Serpent Island garrison were captured, not killed, and will be returned to their families within days).

The only thing I want to hear from OP is

it's bullshit

because it plainly is

What are your thoughts on the situation?

They blew the bridges, it's not like he can leave easily... Might as well post while internet is still up.

OP, poland is receiving refugees (you)
take the boat man, you can be euro like you wanted.
I would be packing now if i had that chance, why are you shitposting in Any Forums when you could be running to eurozone?

what an absolute pussy

Attached: in your case.jpg (199x253, 9.27K)