SAY. HER. NAME

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE

KETANJI
BROWN
JACKSON

YOUR HONOR
———————————-
>b-b-but preselection based on demographics is WRONG!

Trump announced he would choose a woman for Amy Barret’s seat before he selected her.

>b-b-but she doesn’t have any qualifications!

She graduated Harvard summa cum laude and has a long and distinguished judicial career.

>she hates white people and men!

She is LITERALLY in love with and married to a white man.

>b-b-but…she can’t be a Supreme Court Justice…she just CAN’T, OKAY?!?!?

Chuds BTFO.

Attached: E1F47040-C203-49E1-92D0-0252A2BD30E9.jpg (452x360, 16.24K)

>ends up producing extremely conservative readings of the constitution.

Let’s see homie.

Don't care it's war time, usa politics is not trendy at the moment you will have to wait a week to talk about your gay ass usa politics again.

She is probably not a strict constructionist and therefore is inherently incorrect. Take the Gorsuch pill faggot.

Just another nigger. Whites really do have to be willing to kill and die rather than be ruled by non-Whites.

Attached: Listened.jpg (965x807, 140.62K)

Literally sucks white dick

Attached: AE48B695-86E6-4D05-BFAC-3993D836D1FB.gif (220x189, 245.37K)

Gorsuch wrote an opinion saying that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects trannies from being fired. He's shit.

Ms. Jackson if you nasty.

Attached: How dis make u feel.jpg (750x424, 45.25K)

Some poor lady who put in a lot of work on her career to get where she is only to have it undermined by a moron going for woke points by announcing his supreme court hire would be a black woman.

>Mrs Jackson, how does it feel to be considered nothing but a diversity hire by President Biden?
>Fuck you cracka! I deserve dis!
>Ah, so you're saying affirmative action is OK as long as "Y'all be gettin yours"
I wish I was on the confirmation panel.

Not like it matters, we're about to be annihilated because of these retards.

>mfw she is gonna get shit on by Republicans and Democrats
Repubs are gonna take a dooky on her for being the "diversity" hire and dems are gonna shit on her because she married a white man kek.

>Trump announced he would choose a woman for Amy Barret’s seat before he selected her.

I don't care.

>Trump announced he would choose a woman for Amy Barret’s seat before he selected her
he didn't say what colour she would be ;)

Say his name.

Attached: 27georgefloyd-articleLarge.jpg (600x635, 68K)

lil breezy

Nigger
Black
Sub Human

>Say his name
Gaylord something

New 2022 Nigger Quarter

Attached: 23425.jpg (1060x1088, 268.04K)

you know that Biden was looking for the blackest fucking name possible and just went based on that. you just know

Who are you arguing with, schitzo?

>summa cum laude
nice. my wife (pictured) also happens to be a sumo cum lord

Attached: 1645482887894.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

literally all niggers in the usa are in their station in life at the expense of whites.

Niggers are evolutionary jokes. They believe that they are human because they "got close". The rub is that monkeys "got close" too. Close doesn't count. Animals understand and can respond to humans in lots of ways. Just remember that a dog or cat understands you better than a nigger does and you'll start having a much easier time with life.

>The rub
can you cool it? i'm trying to do nofap here.

Affirmative action achievement unlocked, Biden.

none of this matters, I dont care if out of every black person in america, she had the most degrees / distinguishes. The fact that there are racial quotas in the education system makes it very likely that the college she went to only handed her a degree / honors because they had to meet a quota. She was simply there at the right time. Until we get rid of affirmative action, not a single person who benefits from the system can be said to have accomplished anything on their own merit.

Her name is Black Woman, Supreme Court Justice Black Woman. He said he would pick Black Woman and he did. That's what she is, who she is and all she is. Black Woman.

Sorry, I don't speak zoomer so I don't know how to translate that. Little help?

Attached: 4563456343354.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

American Lawfags, how is the cases she handled?

How the fuck can anyone think this is a good idea?

>Nuh-uh, girlfriend! It says in da CONSTITOOOSHUN dat dem white crackas be racist n shit!

Wait, who's she replacing again?

>Trump announced he would choose a woman for Amy Barret’s seat before he selected her.

And he was equally retarded. He only did it to appear progressive, and look where it got him.

>HE said he'd pick a black woman
>but he used to literally be in the Klan
>HE said he'd pick a black woman
>HE said
Still not getting that Montel's hooker is puppeteering grandpa... are ya.

KATANJI BATOWNJI JAKONJI

We wakanda now

Attached: 1645829090710.png (1440x1497, 234.49K)

Ketanji sounds like a made up name from the Lion King.

No one in her position would give a shit

Anyone with her experience would literally eat ass to be a Supreme Court justice

And you would too

Harambe

>Nigger
>Female
>Therefore by default anti-free speech as that would mean people can call her what she is, a nigger bitch, without "consequences"
>Therefore by default anti-gun as armed people kill her co-ethnics for typical nigger behavior that they just cant help doing
Fuck this nigger bitch and fuck Jim Brandon.

Kek

She's actually very well qualified.

doesnt matter

It's almost certainly unlawful to place anyone in the federal government based on positive discrimination.

drumpfs 3 shit scrotum picks are all swimming in big business money. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same here. If she's not openly compromised or has a history of granting judgments in favor of big business, she'll be better than who we have now. We'll be finding out who this nigger is soon enough.

>She graduated Harvard summa cum laude
Oh stfu or imma cum loud in your ass

Is she the best qualified? Does she have a track record of unbiased apolitical judgements based entirely on a proper application of the law, rather than an activist from the bench?
Care to name any judgements you think justify your conclusion?