Be american

>be american
>get brainwashed into supporting your enemy and shitting on your own country

>be white suprematist
>get brainwashed into cheering for brown muslim chechens killing and raping white people

you're not only morally evil. You're also clinically retarded.

Attached: putin chuj.jpg (2360x3640, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfe6d6MzeLM
youtube.com/watch?v=MN-SDvnWLEA
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, I can't be brainwashed! I am very smart!
This is the work of the JEWS!!!
THE JEWS!!!!!!!!
BASED PUTIN PLEASE NUKE MY HOME AND RAPE MY WIFE!!

>Be Polish
>Spend most of the 20th century with a German, or Russian cock up your ass.

>Be American,
>Fight a long cold war to finally get the Russians to remove their cock from Poland's ass

>Be Poland
>Complain about America
I don't get it. Do you want the cock back?

idk man this is all I needed

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfe6d6MzeLM

na just want you guys to think about anything that isnt packfull of corn sugar

>Never called me racist
>Never called me a Nazi
>Never called me a white supremacist
>Never forced me to get the shot
>Never called my career "non-essential"
>Never fired me for my medical choices
>My enemy
Guess I better go die in the snow then

Jokes on you, Nazi reformists have never had a problem with muslims. There's good ones and bad ones and the bad ones are brown in 99.9% of cases.

Many of us knew it was bullshit from the getgo. When the 9/11 truther movement started, that immediately diluted the kool-aid for many people.

>get brainwashed into supporting your enemy and shitting on your own country
My country is cancer.
>>get brainwashed into cheering for brown muslim chechens killing and raping white people
ZOGbots may as well be jewish, they fight for team jew.

>Be American
>Don't really care much either way. Just hate seeing the about face to Warhawks "BORDERS ARE SACRED" spiel from liberals now

Not my problem.

Putin is not Americas enemy. Russia is no the enemy of Europe or USA. The reason this invasion is happening is BECAUSE Europe and USA has treated Russia as an enemy. The West is strong Europe/US is very powerful military and the biggest threat to Russia there is. With the way people here in the west is talking about Russia, treating Russia, the way reports in NATO are using the language towards Russia as if it was a threat, MAKES Russia feel as the West is hostile to it. And they feel forced to take the action they are now taking.

They tried for so long so talk to us about it, to solve this peacefully. But our leaders and elected representative didn't want to cooperate with Russia.

50 rapidly devaluing rubles have been deposited into your frozen account

Americans and westerners have shown their through faces today. A bunch of onions latte base boys

Attached: Nick_Fuentes_watchers.jpg (802x556, 77.75K)

I would actually be offended if someone didn't call me a racist or a Nazi.

My position is pretty clear. I AM a racist. I do align with many Nazi ideologies. The big difference, unlike these filthy asiatic barbarians known as Russians, is I don't want mass murder of anyone, ever. I dislike many Jews, hate even, but as long as they aren't interfering, I have no beef.

Just relocation for the scourges of society that can't play nice.

> Be a troon from breadtube
> You will never be a woman

Attached: troon breadtube.jpg (577x608, 54.88K)

What has my country ever done for me?

Shits wild, man. This time line is absolutely insane.

I fucking love breadtube and bunkertran!

Attached: troon biohole.jpg (1080x1774, 125.18K)

>le jewtin bad
>why?
>h-he j-just is!!
Not my problem polack. Fight your own wars retard

>REEEEEEE AMERICA WHY ARENT YOU HELPING?!
>STOP HELPING AMERICA, YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!
>I HATE THE AMERICAN WORLD POLICE
>AHHHHHH AMERICA HELP!
It's all so tiresome...

>seethes over anti-white racism

>1pbtid
>polish shills on high alert against russia
>act like absolute newfags on the board

Can this post be more judaic?

Attached: 1645757357822.png (476x152, 6.81K)

>Poland
seethe, dilate.

Attached: d7624190ae (1).jpg (1023x743, 81.13K)

Kek

If you had a different hobby, maybe you would get sex.

>What do you do for fun?
>"I make sure people know I hate trans folks in every cinversat...conversation..., where are you going?"

Enjoy not using your dick. You will never be a man.

>zoom in on OP pic
>realize drumpf was only one cockholster of thousands

Attached: face.png (62x88, 16.32K)

>My country is cancer.
You sound like a whiny lefty cuck. It's cringe.

>brown muslim chechens
They aren't brown btw, not all muslims brown, you know?

Or maybe I just don't care

respect to the person who made this collage

I've been seeing this flag and these posts for several days now. My question to you is why should I give a fuck about Russia? Why should I give a fuck about Ukraine? Why should I give a fuck about anything that will never, and I stress never, have an effect on my life?

>1pbtid
i'm posting on Any Forums whole day.

>white power
>while we cheer for putin that does de-nazification of Ukraine and is fighting fascist battalions like Azov
no thank kike, I'm not buying what you are selling

Attached: 1530292935025.png (547x433, 23.98K)

>Thinking Americans, and Any Forums in general actually care beyond who will give them the biggest laugh.

America Supported Israel before its creation.
America supported Jews in destroying Europe.
America supported Israeli terrorists.
America supported Israel's War of Independence (invasion and occupation of Palestine)
America supported Israel in the Sinai War.
America supported Israel in the Six-Day War, Soviet Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in the War of Attrition, Soviet Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in Operation Litani, Soviet Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in the First Lebanon War Soviet Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in the Security Zone Campaign, Soviet Russia and later Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in the First Intifada, Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in the Second Intifada, Russia supported Israel's enemies.
America supported Israel in the Second Lebanon War, Russia supported Israel's enemies.

>Oh wow guys, Russia is totally loves Israel, Putin is jewis, and he wants to do the will of Israel.
>American Jewish comedian clown puppetregime is better than Russian puppetregime.
>How else could we ever make Ukrain move its embassy to jerusalem and fight for literal globohomo like we forced Serbia and Kosovo to?

Attached: americans resist.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MN-SDvnWLEA

Those "white" people voted for jews to rule them. Fuck them all, I hope the chechens kill every one of them.

so now they're white when it suits you.

Blame the Uniparty. I'm sure all the think tank studies showed that allowing Russia in would generate peace and security. Then they went to a right-wing Israeli think tank who probably suggested antagonizing them. And well, here we are.

Ultimately these war-time tactics Israelis taught our cops put our brave officers in more grave danger than their previous policing methods.

Just like the george floyd thing. No one asks who trained cops to be so paranoid and aggressive and kneel on people's necks and shoot first and ask questions later.

It was Israelis. Everything they touch turns to shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-172036~2.png (720x1068, 159.44K)

>its all so tiresome
its just the (((leaders))), a relatively small group of (((people))) and in this case, knives are more effective than bombs.

Attached: 9086093845609.png (600x761, 336.44K)

only a redditor would have enough dick pics to make such a collage

Attached: 1617395767005.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>cold war
You think you won, but you didn't.
USSR managed to infiltrate your intelligentsia and shaped the younger generations.
You are doomed and will drag all your "allies" with you, if your "nation" doesn't wake up.

Attached: the defeat is so crushing he can't even emote japanese man sad.jpg (640x480, 84.3K)

Only if it's to my face. Otherwise I don't care what a bunch of rightfully angry people who were brainwashed by the WEF think.

Republicans aren't doing anything about it. Democrats aren't doing anything about it. All I can do is encourage people to stick to their own kind for mutual benefit and build high trust communities

and just like that...20 years of russian psyops comes tumbling down
lmao good one dugin or should i say, jewgin

Don't care about either. I only care about my country

This

Finland is next after Ukraine, cuck.

Attached: russian_pig_sleeping.png (631x638, 790.35K)

Wtf are you even talking about...?

Attached: FB_IMG_1645647698018.jpg (960x935, 58.18K)

No they're white when their skin is pale and they have predominantly white genetics and theyre non-white when they are a taupe or natural tan color with primary concentration of admixture being outside Europe and the Steppes.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

Why are nazis fighting for a jew?

The stupidity is actually kind of sad. You indifference and lack of selflessness shows what huge cowards you are. You think it won't affect you because your in another continent. My fucking sides. Clearly you know shit about economics, geopolitics and how the world fucking works. Shit education
>peasant

It's not profitable to me, they genocided ethnic slavs in Checnhya an we all remember it. I just tell you a fact.

>Aligning yourself with the corrupt shithole that had it's leader installed by glowies and has given Biden and Hillary vast sums of money
NGMI

Attached: FMeBH0wWUAET3LG.jpg (768x718, 62.62K)

Attached: FMeLXvIWUAoT3nB.jpg (947x1280, 106.97K)

I want Americans to strap Biden to a rocket and fire up up Putin’s asshole

Make no mistake though, if Russia doesn't back down and immediately apologize and offer concessions to Ukraine, we need to quickly and decisively neutralize the threat

The mental health shit is real half off Pol if not more should be medicated.

Question, is America also responsible for the collapse of Rome? Ancient Egypt? Austria Hungary? Saxony?

When are you joining up

Chechens are European and literal Caucasians. Religion doesn't matter only race.

All pawns in Klaus Schwabs plan to exterminate us.

Evidence of membership here: youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

>you're not only morally evil. You're also clinically retarded.
stop inviting the globohomian stranglehold of NATO to europe, cuckoid

Attached: 1632548285420.gif (594x565, 1.9M)

Seething kike show your Israeli flag