Polaks are calling puting a chud

polaks are calling puting a chud

Attached: FMd-bvUXEAoQuZS.jpg (680x436, 91K)

K

Polish and stupid and macho like Mexicans. You can goad them into a fight they can't win and can't back down from just by talking about their mother.

Can you read, user?

chuj = dick

Based Poles, as always.
Europe for europeans

they?

Attached: Poolak Powa.jpg (663x433, 57.77K)

go back to turkey

>Please, Massa Putin. Come to us next and fuck us raw with your massive chuj. We are so desperate for that hard bear meat.

Attached: 1642633369699.png (987x960, 251.89K)

Globohomos for europeans

Now they just made it personal

Attached: 20211123_121556.jpg (2172x3862, 491.83K)

Give it to me straight guys. Is Putin the good guy? I only like him because the tv tells me to hate him. Is that reason enough to adore the man?

Attached: Yuri-Bezmenov-The-Four-Stages-of-Ideological-Subversion.jpg (1500x1000, 96.6K)

>I only like him because the tv tells me to hate him
You still think there is a good guy somewhere out there.

There's not even a single reason to like him.
Whoever praises this dumb retard is a retard as well. This war has zero meaning and no sense.

>kikes being kikes
>become russian parking lot
israel is next, kek

says the supporter of Invading a country that is of no threat to them spilling the blood of his own brothers, and even using chechens to destroy an european nation, Do you even think before you write? Russia is multiethnic

America and the West are ruled by NeoMarxist jews who have been building their NWO

Anyone saying Russia is zogged is a gaslighting tranny shill. Eastern Europe is not even at the most microscopic level as pozzed and fucked as the West is

Is Putin supporting BLM riots, says Antifa is just an idea, keeping your Southern Border wide open, children mutilating their bodies, ethnociding your race?

No. But our "leaders" are.

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

>I only like him because the tv tells me to hate him
the tv is neither always right nor always wrong
it is just random noise

Those guys are brown lmao, is that the best Poland can do?

CHUJ is backwards for JUHC, which sounds like "Jews". The owner is formerly Gorbachev....

But if I hate him, I'm doing what Justin Trudeau wants me to do and I think Trudeau is a faggot and I shouldn't listen to him.
My own senses tell me he is a good man. However I don't understand the situation well enough to talk about the reasons for attacking Ukraine

Nice try CIA

OP is a faggot who can't read

Attached: 1637259606748.jpg (341x484, 78.72K)

You are so dumb

Attached: img92.jpg (1024x919, 240.47K)

>Is Putin the good guy?
No.

it has a bit more meaning than the english word dick, also retard or stuff like that

chuj means dick/cock

another victim of the american education system unfortunately

post vodka bottle

Basically this, I'm not forgetting the last 2 years. Ever. Russia can do whatever they please, if the US tries to intervene I'm not helpihg.

Nie badz chujem
Don't be a dick
Nie graj w chuja
Don't play dick games [read:Don't bullshit]
Rosjanie sa banda chujow
Russians are a band of dicks

Mostly it just means dick. Same contextual versatility as in English.

It's means Chud!
OP is right

>t. some dumbass that doesn't understand the strategic military and economic value of the black sea port...

No it doesn't fuck off back to your Minecraft server you stupid zoom zoom.

You're right I should totally care about what some leader half way across the world is doing and totally ignore what "our leaders" are doing

Totally bro

Totally

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

BASED

Attached: 1639408017677.jpg (640x418, 327.1K)

why do pollacks know so much about toilets? they even look like toilets

This is why your country is a failed state and why the entire west is philosophically dead. You guys have no culture. No values. No identity. No principles.
>Literal fucking shrine to a known criminal with a long record of bullshit who died while fighting the police while on drugs during his apprehension for having committed multiple crimes
Yeah you guys are fucked you might as well just start sucking off Xi and Putin now.

>young people can easily be brainwashed into hating their home country and the people trying to improve that home country.
Gotta give them credit, jews accomplished their goals with expertise.

Yeah they acomplished their goal in America.

The fuck is a chud get of fortnite and help me build improvised defenses the russian tanks are comming

No, but the enemy of my enemy is someone I cheer for. And of course, by enemy I mean the global American empire (GAE). Ukraine is unfortunately collateral damage.